Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,337 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! (616 Views)

Guess The Job Of The Person Above You. / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: / tpbm (the person below me) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! by Tolexander: 1:17pm On Mar 08, 2013
Just make an imagination of the poster above you and tell what she/he will look like physically and anatomically in the real world. Either tall or short,
handsome/beautiful or ugly,
skinny or plumpy,
fair, dark or chocolate,
introvert or extrovert,
outspoken or reserved.
It is a pity i don't have anybody above me, i would have set the ball rolling.
Re: Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! by causewahala: 8:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Short! grin Not handsome not ugly! undecided Skinny, dark, introvert na only online hin dey get mouth! tongue
Re: Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! by causewahala: 8:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Foine boy! Tall, lithe and athletic. . . introvert/extrovert (mood thingz), reserved! cool
Re: Imagine What The Real Identity Of The Person Before You Will Be! by Tolexander: 12:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
Extrovert, short cos na short people dey cause wahala(from the handle) pass, skinny, chocolate and hairy.
causewahala: Foine boy! Tall, lithe and athletic. . . introvert/extrovert (mood thingz), reserved! cool
you dey crazee! You dey yab me con dey give fake description of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Test / Follow Nairalanders On Twitter And Get A Follow Back / Answer This!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.