Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,730 members, 7,806,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded (3249 Views)

Great Business Opportunities:a2w Ruzu Herbal Bitters,nature's Pure Miracle / A2w Verizon Tab / Who Wants To Join A2w? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 1:37pm On Mar 08, 2013
This is a phenomenal business opportunity for every Nigerian from all walks of life. This is not your run-of-the mill network marketing company as it involves sales and distribution of various products from well known manufacturers. It is a very lucrative business that seeks to enrich its members so many ways which includes:

1). Distributorship: A2W members have the opportunity to be distributors of products from manufacturers like Dangote, Unilever, WAPCO and so on. With minimal income you can be a distributor of any of these products.

2). Retail services: As an A2W member, you get amazing discounts in lots of everyday household items from Our Shop. These include electronics (Haier thermocool, scanfrost, LG, Samsung, Cway etc), kitchen appliances, computers and accessories, phones and accessories and so on. You can get all these from the comfort of your home or office, just log on to. http://www.a2wshopping.com
You can resell these products at market price, making profits in the process.

3) Travel and tours: Book flights, honeymoon packages, vacations, pilgrimage and hotels and competitive prices. Members are given special discounts on travel packages tha can be resold for great profits.

4). Co-operative, shares and other investments: Depending on your salary alone these days is not easy, one should try to make alternative income to supplement the monthly one . This is one of the most lucrative aspect of the business. As a member of the co-operative society, you are guaranteed up to 20% interest bi-annually (january and june). It makes you save money sensibly, earning interests in the process. The shares are also a good form of investment. As the A2W business is getting bigger, so are the share values and hence the dividends. Its a very good source of passive income.
Other forms of investment include Our Place( a 500 seater state of the art hall), Fractional Property Ownership (FPO) and real estate.

5). Free e-books: As a registered member of A2W, you are entitled to over 200 e-books in various areas like Financial and business intelligence (FBI), health and well being, motivation, relationship and so on. You can download these books, print, sell and also read to acquire knowledge. Knowledge, afterall is wealth.

6). Health Insurance: With increasing cost of hospitals, most Nigerians take their health into their hands by self-medicating. This could be a fatal mistake. With A2W Healthplus, you are covered for a year it the areas of hospital bills, laboratory investigations, admissions, scan and x-ray, drugs, surgeries etc. Health is wealth.

7). FBI seminars: These are lectures given by our able MD (Adeolu Akinyemi) and other top ranking members of the team. Its usually about how to be financially free, how to make passive income, finance and romance (how to manage your finances is your marriage). These talk offers a wealth of knowledge to members and non-members alike.

For more information, please follow the link on my signature. Also any A2W members in the house? Let's get together to share tips on how to grow our business.

1 Like

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Ps this is NOT your run-of-the-mill get rich quick scam site as some people erroneously think. Nobody is promising you'll make millions with N1000.

1 Like

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by ibee1(m): 9:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Sounds like an interesting concept. I was invited to one of their seminars in ikeja sometime last year but I didn't go. Now that I've read this, I'm starting to develop interest.
@k4kenny, pls do you know if there is any upcomming seminars coming up? This looks like somethimg I might dabble into in future.

Ps. I can't see any signature with a link. Maybe you should put it up here.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 2:49pm On Mar 18, 2013
Yes our meetings holds every thursday at Our Place, 7 olufunmilola okikiolu street, off toyin street Ikeja. It starts at 12noon for members and 2pm for prospects.

Thanks for notifying M̶̲̅ε̲̣ about my signature, follow thislink for more info. I would also post updates on this thread as time goes on.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2013
This thursday (21st of March) is gonna be EPIC. Our MD's mentor is coming over to Our Place for a special session about investing wisely. Strictly by IV. Would be there, God willing, will u? smiley
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by dominique(f): 7:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
You said strictly by iv and at same time asked if we would be there. I dont want to be bounced at the gates o.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 9:20pm On Mar 19, 2013
Each member gets 2 ivs, if you're interested, send M̶̲̅ε̲̣ a pm and we'll work something out. smiley
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by dominique(f): 10:05pm On Mar 19, 2013
Ok. Have other commitments here. You can post excerpts from the seminar tho smiley
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by ibee1(m): 10:19pm On Mar 19, 2013
Too bad I have plans this thursday, I'll try and clear my schedule against subsequent meetings, it would havw been easier for me if only it was a weekend.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by goldincome(m): 11:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Could u send me an iv to post4menow@yahoo.com
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 8:22am On Mar 20, 2013
No problem, would be in touch.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 8:36pm On Mar 20, 2013
@goldincome
Just found out from my ogas at the top grin that tomorrow's event won't be requiring an I.V afterall. Feel free to come over to Our Place at No. 7, olufunmilola okikiolu street, off toyin street, Ikeja for an unforgettable experience. Meeting starts at 12 noon
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 10:21pm On Mar 21, 2013
So I was at the meeting this afternoon. Here's how it went:

Arrived a little bit late, around 1pm in time for the MD's (Deolu Akinyemi) address. He spoke about the up coming event slated for next week thursday entiled 'Coporate Deception (achieving without Oga at the top)'. It will feature a vulcaniser,a barber and a welder. Each has been immensely successful in his trade and has been able to achieve things most people with white collar jobs could only dream of.
The seminar is slightly different from the regular thursday meetings, admittance would cost N2500. I managed to snag 2 tickets grin.

Deolu also reminded us of the importance of saving in an escrow account over a lengthy period of time. This requires discipline, more than any other thing.

Latest Developments:

HEALTHY OVENS ARRIVE!!!
The much awaited a2w halogen ovens finally arrived today, much to d relief of the members that have made payments since last year.

A2W ESTATES: Work is on going at the Iju Ishaga site. Investors would get a chance to check out the property by April ending. Other sites are coming soon to cities such as Ilorin, Port Harcourt, Abuja and Ibadan. Interested buyers can make a one off payment or pay in instalments.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2013
This week's Meeting is titled: Corporate Deception (Achieving without #myogaatthetop).

It will feature 3 major speakers:

A barber who is also a landlord and owner of 3 houses

A welder who is also a landlord.

A vulcaniser in the same position as the other 2 above.
How were they able to achieve this feat in a country where graduates with attractive white collar jobs are struggling to pay their rent of N500,000 per annum? You can hear it all from the horses' mouths on thursday, 28th of march at Our Place. Strictly by invitation. IVs go for N2500 at the venue but I've 2 right now wink.

Its a must see smiley.

1 Like

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by rareman(m): 1:03pm On Oct 24, 2013
Helloo anybody here!! Please am interested in the cooperative but since they said you must be a distributor before being a member of the cooperative so how do I become a distributor?
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 5:25pm On Oct 24, 2013
Hi there smiley. You can be a distributor in a number of ways.

You can purchase a privilege pack, worth 60k and get a free health oven!

Buy purchasing the verizon tab 2 or 3 and you get a biz pack

Get a business pack worth 15k

Purchase an a2w health oven, digital(27500) or analogue (22500)

Register for the HMO (health insurance). There r 2 kinds; health pack, where u get insurance coverage, biz pack, 8 health books all for 35k

Health plus You get a free oven in addition to everything listed above. It goes for

Starter pack for 25k. Includes a 2 dvd, brochure, a2w branded bag cool , glo CUG line, financial intelligence books ( Don Faila) and lots more

Financial intelligence pack for 24k
For each package, u get a personalised website with ur username and password. Feel free to ask further questions.
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2013
Privilege Pack + free health oven : 60000

1. Special Privilege Pack 1.
PP + 1/2 Price on 7" Tab 3 = N88,000 (AIR =
$20)

Special Privilege Pack
PP + 7" Tab 3 + 2 (A2W Healthy Ovens or Ionizer
Cups or one of each) = N120,000 (AIR = $20)

3.Special Privilege Pack
PP + 2 x 7" Tab 3 + 3 (A2W Healthy Ovens or
Ionizer Cups or one of each) = N180,000 (AIR =$40)

4.Premium Pack + Free Oven = N134,000

5.Special Premium Pack 1.
Premium Pack + 1/2 Price on 7" Tab 3 =
N160,000 (AIR =$20)

6.Special Premium Pack 2.
Premium Pack + 7" Tab 3 + 2 (A2W Oven or
Ionizer Cup) = N192,000 (AIR =$20)

7. Special Premium Pack 3.
Premium Pack + 2 x 7" Tab 3 + 3 (Oven or
Ionizer Cup) = N252,000 (AIR = $40)
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 12:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
November PROMOTIONS!!!

From Now to NOVEMBER while STOCK LASTS.

For Every Privilege Pack Sold…. Put your other requests in comment when requesting voucher.

Privilege Pack + Free A2W Oven + Don Failla – N60,000. (November Only)

+ 1 Verizon Tab 3, 7” for N35,000 + FREE Materials
+ Access to write FBI Certification Exam of N25,000 – FREE!
+ 32 Hrs. of Financial Intelligence Training worth N400,000 – FREE!

(FREE Materials - 3 of the following available – DVDs - 1 The Product, 1 Home Video, 1 Wealth Systems, 1 First 2 Weeks. 1 Old Brochure, CUG SIM)

Deals you can participate in for coming onboard, or signing up someone.

-10 A2W Healthy Ovens (analog) worth N20,000+ each for N130,000.

-10 A2W Healthy Ovens (digital) worth N30,000+ each for N160,00.

- 10 Ionizer Cups worth N20,000 each for N130,000.

- 10 Verizon Tablets worth N55,000 each for N350,000

- 20 45 Seconds Presentation books worth N1,500 each for N20,000.

This offer is ON while STOCK LASTS!

Culled from the website
Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 12:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
This is indeed an unbeatable offer. With just 60k you get an a2w distributor membership, free health oven (worth 20k) free verizon tab 7", finacial and business intelligence training (priceless!!! grin ), materials inclusive. Wow!!!

Interested? Its on just for the month of November. I don't usually get most PMs sent to me. Reach me on kehindabzy@yahoo.com

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 10:46am On Nov 06, 2013
A2w estates commissioned 17/7/2013, making some members proud home owners. More to come..... smiley

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by k4kenny(f): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2013
Our Place, A2w multipurpose events center. As a distributor, you're entitled to 5% of the price for every referral you make. I've benefited from this a couple of times grin

Re: A2W: A Must See For The Business-Minded by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2014
k4kenny: Ps this is NOT your run-of-the-mill get rich quick scam site as some people erroneously think. Nobody is promising you'll make millions with N1000.

Weldone co-distributor ...
IF YOU BLINK,U MISS !!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gold Ingots, Goldbars, Gold Bullion, Gold Powder,gold Dust,gold Nuggets For Sale / Uk Pool Week 26 Live Draws / Looking for ORIGINAL CORAL BEADS? COME IN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.