Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:29 AM

Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) (4442 Views)

Joseph Ayodele Babalola Ministering At An Open Air Crusade In 1939 / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Benny Hinn And His Wife Get Back Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Seun(m): 6:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
This video made me feel so sad. It was heartbreaking to see people in great pain, who should be in good hospitals, forcing themselves to attend the show crusade. It's disheartening to see them that way knowing that they will inevitably be disappointed in the end.

5 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by mazaje(m): 7:06pm On Mar 08, 2013
Seun: This video made me feel so sad. It was heartbreaking to see people in great pain, who should be in good hospitals, forcing themselves to attend the show. It sucks to see them knowing that they would inevitably be disappointed in the end.

I don't think they get dissappointed per say else they will stop attending such shows regularly. . .They just use the god doesn't want me or my child to be healed as a consolation and go home. . .God or their pastors still get all the credit. . .
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Goshen360(m): 7:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
@ Frosbel, thanks for this video. It's so sad and my heart wearies seeing the condition at home so worse. I began to ask myself, are these people that goes to church and pay tithes every sunday\month. How and why is their lives still the way it is, not to mock them.

I believe it's time for we afar off that are liberated by the Gospel truth to begin to prepare to go back home and do something for our nation THROUGH the body of Christ and the preaching of the Gospel truth that sets free. @ Frosbel, we need to talk on Skype immediately today\now. Thank you and God bless you!
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Goshen360: @ Frosbel, thanks for this video. It's so sad and my heart wearies seeing the condition at home so worse. I began to ask myself, are these people that goes to church and pay tithes every sunday\month. How and why is their lives still the way it is, not to mock them.

I believe it's time for we afar off that are liberated by the Gospel truth to begin to prepare to go back home and do something for our nation THROUGH the body of Christ and the preaching of the Gospel truth that sets free. @ Frosbel, we need to talk on Skype immediately today\now. Thank you and God bless you!

I truly believe God is going to raise fearless children to go and sweep out the charlatans from the temple ( his people ).

The only problem is , we should get ready to dodge assassin bullets, many of these people are mafia men using the guise of religion and will not hesitate to eliminate show spoilers. grin

Yes I will contact you , let us make it tomorrow , I have had a hectic day at work and relaxing.

Blessings.
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Goshen360(m): 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2013
^
No problem man of God.
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by alexleo(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
Goshen360: @ Frosbel, thanks for this video. It's so sad and my heart wearies seeing the condition at home so worse. I began to ask myself, are these people that goes to church and pay tithes every sunday\month. How and why is their lives still the way it is, not to mock them.

'Tithimg' is the least problem that christianity is facing in Nigeria so dont even waste your time coming back if thats what you think is the problem because you may be frustrated till you run back to where you came from. Some of us here who are even trying to speak the truth are not finidng it easy. I ll tell you some of the problems here lster when am free if you care to know so that you prepare yourself well.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Goshen360(m): 9:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Alexleo, I don't mind you sharing the problems so we cam help our nation. I hope to read from you when you have time. If we know the problem, then the solutions can surface. For record, I wasn't saying tithe is the problem; read and understand me please. Thank you.
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Joagbaje(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2013
Seun: This video made me feel so sad. It was heartbreaking to see people in great pain, who should be in good hospitals, forcing themselves to attend the show. It's disheartening to see them that way knowing that they will inevitably be disappointed in the end.

It's an insult to God for you to call a crusade a "SHOW". I'm disappointed at your lack of reverence.

1 Like

Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Seun(m): 9:04am On Mar 09, 2013
Joagbaje: It's an insult to God for you to call a crusade a "SHOW". I'm disappointed at your lack of reverence.
I apologize for using that word. It was unnecessarily offensive. I should have used the word "crusade?"

2 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by dorox(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2013
Seun:
I apologize for using that word. It was unnecessarily offensive. I should have used the word "crusade".
"crusade" lol
Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by PastorKun(m): 10:23am On Mar 09, 2013
Joagbaje:

It's an insult to God for you to call a crusade a "SHOW". I'm disappointed at your lack of reverence.

I think Seun was just being polite calling it a show, it would be more aptly described as a charade. tongue and stop bringing God's name into this as it is evident God has no part in Benny hinn's racket.

4 Likes

Re: Benny Hinn Crusade In Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 09, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I think Seun was just being polite calling it a show, it would be more aptly described as a charade. tongue and stop bringing God's name into this as it is evident God has no part in Benny hinn's racket.

Benny :

1. Flies into Nigeria by private Jet.
2. Lodges in a $7,000 room at Sheraton
3. He flies by helicopter to the 'crusade' venue.
4. Tranfers to a hummer on arrival with body guards
5. Is almost idolised by the sheeple
6. Asks the poor people to contribute money because the equipment costs a lot to hire etc
7. No evidence of healing I am aware of.

Now some questions :

1. Why must we wait for a white MAN to come to Nigeria before healing can take place , is he JESUS ?
2. Is Jesus only present when Benny is around ?
3. What about our great MOG in Nigeria, why can they not heal these poor brethren ?
4. Jesus , when possible, asked those who were healed not to mention his name but to give glory to God .
5. Always gave glory to GOD and said " without the father I can do nothing ".

(1) (Reply)

'Christians', Abraham Is Not Your Father! / Rev Josiah Jesse Ransome-kuti-the Unsung Story Of Nigeria's First Gospel Singer / Wtchcraft And Dark Manipulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.