Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,614 members, 7,801,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:56 PM

APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source (11512 Views)

Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / APC May Lose Senate Presidency To PDP - Thisday / APC May Sanction Atiku, Tambuwal Over N’assembly Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 7:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
APC On The Verge Of Collapse!!

The search for an opposition Coalition partners in the All Progressives Congress, APC, who registered a new party early Wednesday in Abuja when nine of the 11 governors in the group adopted a logo, a slogan,and a motto for the proposed party is on the verge of collapse if issues are not brought to the table early.

But some reliable sources have said that the merger is heading to the rocks as some of the alterations in the new logo has not been to the betterment of all involved.

According to the source the ANPP, ACN, CPC and others in the merger agreement are brewing for a likely collapse due to disagreement over the new Logo that was registered amidst many.

The source also stressed that their are indications that PDP might have penetrated the merger group to insist on a particular logo against the wishes of other merger group.
'The intention of PDP is to buy over the merger group, particularly Shekarau, Yerima Bakura and possibly Tom Ikimi.

'Let me assure all persons interested in the merger, as State chairmen and major stakeholders in the polity and merger interest, we are all talking to our selves as State Chairmen from ACN, CPC and ANPP.' The source said.

The source also stated that the merger group is merely considered a committee and what ever they are doing is purely advisory stressing that
'they will finish their adhoc work and report back to their NEC. It will be there that, all Party's will kill any submission that is not in conformity on arrival.
It will happen across parties to send a signal that, they have not carried the state chairmen along.' The source emphasized.

The source also warned some of the big wigs of the party like Shekarau and Yerima to take Heed, or 'nemesis will soon catchup with them.'
The source said that 'we will deal with them politically and as Northerners'.

The logo seems to be an issue as some aggrieved parties feels that there should be a new logo and flag and not playing with peoples mind.

'To the joint merger committee and other stakeholders, if you are all working for Nigerians, and the merger has a brand new name, the Logo too must be brand new, so that no party will claim ownership.
Anything short of this, we are all heading to the ROCKS. "

The ACN logo, unlike the APC logo had no red frames, however the broom on the white background, according to insiders at the meeting, was a concession to the view that the broom is generally more acceptable and impactful than ANPP’s maize and CPC’s pen.

http://www.leadership.ng/nga/articles/49533/2013/03/08/new_apc_logo_may_tear_merger_apartsource.html

2 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 7:15pm On Mar 08, 2013
Rubbish of the highest order. Logo? Can you read the rubbish again?
If you think a party would collapse because of logo you are in for the shock of your life.

When you have real news, let us know.

23 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 08, 2013
Prof Corruption: Rubbish of the highest order. Logo? Can you read the rubbish again?
If you think a party would collapse because of logo you are in for the shock of your life.

When you have real news, let us know.
I no dey work for Leadership Newspaper, so I wouldn't know if the report is true or not. However, the paper named names. If I were you, an APC party faithful, I would be making frantic calls to some of the names in that report. Except of course you'r just one of those thugs they usually recruit during elections and dump afterwards.

30 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I no dey work for Leadership Newspaper, so I wouldn't know if the report is true or not. However, the paper named names. If I were you, an APC party faithful, I would be making frantic calls to some of the names in that report. Except of course you'r just one of those thugs they usually recruit during elections and dump afterwards.
lol prof corruption na cleaner for CAN store wey dey ekiti

5 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
strange bedfellows! cheesy

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by takedat(m): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
This is another surreptitious tactics by PDP to stymie the merger and I am most sure the movers of the merger will guard against it! Planting gloom mongers and merchants of doom in the guise of reliable sources won't fool anyone! In as much as the heavyweights and the governors involved in the merger all consented to the logo, no state party chairman whatsoever can frustrate it! The merger has come to stay, not because we are swayed by their advances, but because we know its a necessity! The haters should deal with it! cool

15 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by OmoTier1(m): 9:24pm On Mar 08, 2013
take dat: This is another surreptitious tactics by PDP to stymie the merger and I am most sure the movers of the merger will guard against it! Planting gloom mongers and merchants of doom in the guise of reliable sources won't fool anyone! The merger has come to stay, not because we are swayed by their advances, but because we know its a necessity! The haters should deal with it!
I am sure by the time Anambra goes to opposition by 2014, then they would wake up to reality of what has hit them.... By then Nigeria will be on a path to recovery and not drunken fisherman would be able to do nada come 2015... It's salvation come 2015 and the drunken fisherman must go into hiding in Otueke..

10 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 08, 2013
Some people are really having sleepless night over the emergence of APC... grin grin

12 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 9:36pm On Mar 08, 2013
una no go fit kill me for this forum: samsam- una no fit grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol @ the highlighted words underneath.

Sincere 9gerian:

4 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by tomakint: 9:40pm On Mar 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I no dey work for Leadership Newspaper, so I wouldn't know if the report is true or not. If I were you, an APC party faithful, I would be making frantic calls to some of the names in that report. Except of course you'r just one of those thugs they usually recruit during elections and dump afterwards.
You just gave a worthy reply to that 'possessor of confusion'! The truth is, election would come up by early 2015 and APC would have atrophied by then cool

9 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by takedat(m): 9:41pm On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Some people are really having sleepless night over the emergence of APC... grin grin
What else do you expect from the confederacy of liars? This is just the start of many lies to come from the dread merchants and vermin who only yearn for an impotent opposition!

14 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Dede1(m): 9:46pm On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy: Some people are really having sleepless night over the emergence of APC... grin grin

Illegitimate boy

You and the regurgitated nitwit called Prof Copout are having nightmare on the hint APC is about collapse.

4 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dayokanu(m): 9:49pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dede1: Illegitimate boy

You and the regurgitated nitwit called Prof Copout are having nightmare on the hint APC is about collapse.

My friend Dendemoron How markate? kedu maka ahia. Long time you travel?

@Topic

PDP don dey panic I dey laff oo

12 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Dede1(m): 9:58pm On Mar 08, 2013
dayokanu:

My friend Dendemoron How markate? kedu maka ahia. Long time you travel?

@Topic

PDP don dey panic I dey laff oo

Dayolodo,

PDP ke!!!

It is inherent that people from your neck of wood defecate in their pants when they are frightened. Even sometimes, they take unnecessary flight. I know there is panic in the house of all ACN card holders.

5 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Joey82(m): 9:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
sincerenigerian,

ur topic is misleading. that there is disagreement over a party logo does not mean the party is on the "verge of collapse"
even the leadership that u quoted as ur source was cautious enough to say "may tear merger apart".
its different from saying the party is on the verge of collapse.

7 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dayokanu(m): 10:01pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dede1: Dayolodo,
PDP ke!!!

It is inherent that people from your neck of wood defecate in their pants when they are frightened. Even sometimes, they take unnecessary flight. I know there is panic in the house of all ACN card holders.

Dendemoron this topic has nothing to do with Ojukus flight to Abidjan no dey use subliminals for Ikeeba wuruwuru

Dendemoron Ba shine Kwakwalwa walahi. Baabu kwakwalwa cheesy grin You sef think am, How Logo go cause party to collapse? nna use your brain now?

14 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Dede1(m): 10:07pm On Mar 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Dendemoron this topic has nothing to do with Ojukus flight to Abidjan no dey use subliminals for Ikeeba wuruwuru

Dendemoron Ba shine Kwakwalwa walahi. Baabu kwakwalwa cheesy grin You sef think am, How Logo go cause party to collapse? nna use your brain now?

Dayolodo

I know you be olodo now!!!!! When people are desperate and delusional as indicated by ACN and CPC, mere party logo could be a source of roadblock.

9 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by MrMcJay(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
SIncere-Nigerian, U haven't seen anything, these are just the elementary signs of hypertension induced verbal diarrhoea. By the time APC is done with you, you would be in a pile of debts over your hypertension drugs. Mind you, your paymaster will get his for free........in prison.

14 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by ujchief(m): 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2013
Party collapse because of logo? Nothing wey these pdp rogues no go insinuate!!!

I'm not interested in a logo, they can use a dead cow as logo, what I'm after are the flag bearers. That is when I will know where my vote is going.

Enough of this fresh mess called pdp!

12 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 10:56pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dede1:

Illegitimate boy

Dende...your are just an impossible old man.

How can a party collapse from your imaginary conjectural crap?

10 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Dede1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 08, 2013
ilugunboy:

Dende...your are just an impossible old man.

How can a party collapse from your imaginary conjectural crap?

Illegitimate boy

I do not give a ratazz if APC has a logo or not. What actually tickled my fancy is the intensity of diarrhea induced on you and ilk at hint of sudden collapse of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by rooftech: 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2013
Only fools read and accept leadership newspapers lies

7 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
APC = AMALA + BOKO BOMB party hence they are heading for the brick wall. In fact eh, a very solid 9 inches brick wall. The buzz around SSS now is that they want to form a strong lobby group that would kick for sambo to be sworn in if GEJ is hurt. I hear GEJ has been advised to place markers on those that will be off too if he is hurt in any way. Oya believe nau grin
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by MrMcJay(m): 12:35am On Mar 09, 2013
toothpaste: APC = AMALA + BOKO BOMB party hence they are heading for the brick wall. In fact eh, a very solid 9 inches brick wall. The buzz around SSS now is that they want to form a strong lobby group that would kick for sambo to be sworn in if GEJ is hurt. I hear GEJ has been advised to place markers on those that will be off too if he is hurt in any way. Oya believe nau grin

Nairaland needs a zoo section so that this thing making noise can have a home.

17 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by EkoIle1: 12:40am On Mar 09, 2013
so the laptops and their masters are running scared?. Not surprised.

lol @ egbon dedemoron getting slapped left and right... suxs to.be dedemoron for real.

10 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by nwabobo: 12:53am On Mar 09, 2013
I've always said that APC is dead on arrival
Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by lacasa: 1:28am On Mar 09, 2013
nwabobo: I've always said that APC is dead on arrival

Don't worry about APC. You, sound Dead already!!

10 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by miiraaj: 6:10am On Mar 09, 2013
dayokanu:

Which brain? grin

10 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Pataki: 6:33am On Mar 09, 2013
Dede1:

Dayolodo

I know you be olodo now!!!!! When people are desperate and delusional as indicated by ACN and CPC, mere party logo could be a source of roadblock.

Dede1:

Illegitimate boy

I do not give a ratazz if APC has a logo or not. What actually tickled my fancy is the intensity of diarrhea induced on you and ilk at hint of sudden collapse of APC.

Who is this father im-becile? Why are you speaking from two sides of the mouth?

4 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 09, 2013
Pataki:

Who is this father im-becile? Why are you speaking from two sides of the mouth?

Dende has been known to be without any steadfast tenet on this forum...he jumps from one angle to the other like a monkey jumps from one branch to another of a tree.

Have you ever ask why even his own people on this forum regard him for nothing here? Even relatively younger guys like Ngwakwe and Manny are better regarded by their people here.

4 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by joseph1832(m): 7:13am On Mar 09, 2013
How can a party collapse because of a mere party logo? I always thought the one thing that may bring a party near to its end is "Zoning"".

It is obvious Mr Sincere 9gerian's source is just trying to sell newspaper! Nothing more nothing less! But I trust it is only someone like sincere 9gerian who can post anything that has anti pdp and GEJ attached to it.

4 Likes

Re: APC May Collapse Over Logo Dispute!! - Source by dridowu: 8:13am On Mar 09, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki, Baraje Are Not Entitled To Guards – Police / LASG Declares "War" On Traffic And Environmental Offenders / President Buhari Participates In AU Summit In Ethiopia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.