Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,253 members, 7,807,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (26088 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / Help! Cant Approach A Girl. Advice Pls. / White English Man Marrying Nigerian Girl - Advice Required (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by omega25red(m): 10:45pm On Mar 08, 2013

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by oseiwe(m): 10:54pm On Mar 08, 2013
Dis girl don come again.
Yoruba or igbo?

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 11:31pm On Mar 08, 2013
the girl dey vex!!! I love how angry she is
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 11:34pm On Mar 08, 2013
Abeg make una summarise the gist for we wey no fit watch?

11 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adewasco2k(m): 12:20am On Mar 09, 2013
see vexation nao....she look like a US based Igbo chick.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 09, 2013
Her realness is soo very refreshing.
Love the "So I'm taking a dump" bit.

Hilarious! grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by codeaddict(m): 12:45am On Mar 09, 2013
We need more girls like this...

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 1:48am On Mar 09, 2013
tell it to the broke chicks out there...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by free2ryhme: 1:53am On Mar 09, 2013
omega25red: This girl is the truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIoWlbmOSA8

that is my esan sister talking ....loooll
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 3:22am On Mar 09, 2013
hmmm... she pretty. back to wht she sayin, i here her. to b depending on a guy to be your heaven on earth is bullshit. if a man can work hard so can a woman. ladies get your money up breh! so nobody will insult u.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 4:46am On Mar 09, 2013
This chic is fiooone.. But taking a dump whilst making a video for public consumption is ratchetness!! grin

Naija chics need to emulate this nubian queen right here and stop being hungry and thirsty in the 21st century...

I heard naija chics in London now call begging men for money; swag... grin

These who.res are scandalous!! undecided undecided
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by free2ryhme: 5:46am On Mar 09, 2013
adabeke12: hmmm... she pretty. back to wht she sayin, i here her. to b depending on a guy to be your heaven on earth is bullshit. if a man can work hard so can a woman. ladies get your money up breh! so nobody will insult u.

thats what they all say ...l. lol
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Flashaldrin(m): 6:09am On Mar 09, 2013
ahahahahahahaha. Lololz!! I love this girl o jare ooo!!! Girls dey vex me ehn!! Very poor group of beggars!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by kross01(m): 9:14am On Mar 09, 2013
lol.please whoeva knows this lady, i need to send her some flowers, i dont believe a lady could say this. She looked so pained that some ladies do this.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Onyinyechimara(f): 9:36am On Mar 09, 2013
cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy
Chei!!! LWKM!!! This chic rocks! I agree!
When you buy your own stuff you earn respect
It's harsh but true

But she's soooo funny, upon say she vex, she funny die!!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by adabeke12(f): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
free2ryhme:

thats what they all say ...l. lol

Lol. I gets money mehn
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by bigx(m): 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
She no talk whether she sh*t finish sha... undecided
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
true talk...

all these girls that be asking a guy for ipad like he's your father? why don't you go make your own money and earn yourself some respect?

but this chick is ratchet much, from posh accent to warri accent to american accent...God is definitely watching her. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Some men WANT ladies to keep asking them for things.
It is one way they can feel superior and more powerful than women.
Not every man dislikes moochers.

7 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by stevebond007(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
another version of @naijarunsgirl

I like dem both.
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
fellis: Some men WANT ladies to keep asking them for things.
It is one way they can feel superior and more powerful than women.
Not every man dislikes moochers.

You're are spot on! Some men fear independent women.
Anyway, just as the girl said, the guy can spoil his girl from time to time; but depending SOLELY on the man for your daily needs is somewhat horrible.

7 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nwogbe: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
I agree wit d chic 90% but u can't totally take it away from chics because, its a kind of natural for them to look up to guys for assistance.

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by ovo4u(m): 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
Well said but she could have say it in a better way. grin grin grin
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Leopantro: 5:13pm On Mar 09, 2013
stevebond007: another version of @naijarunsgirl

I like dem both.

but this one is better. you could see the girl was boiling with anger

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by LesbianBoy(m): 5:16pm On Mar 09, 2013
Nice Advice! Btw am i the only one who thinks the girl looks like ogugua88 the Nairaland celebrity moderator!
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Onlyhandsome(m): 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
codeaddict: We need more girls like this...
Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Phonon: 5:19pm On Mar 09, 2013
If a poll is carried out on Nairalanders who hate this girl because of what she has said,more than 50% would be women.

The begging cannot stop.I have always held the view that the economic situation in Nigeria defines relationships.THERE IS POVERTY IN THE LAND.An average girl would see a guy she wants to date/marry as NAPEP to alleviate the poverty in her life. I have never seen a lady that would tell me she needs money because she is trying to enroll in a foreign language course or a cooking course or to buy that new book on investments.It is always FOOD/CREDIT/BIS MONEY/CAMBODIAN HAIR.

I do not have a problem with a girl hounding me for money to use for frivolities but when I treat her like my property then she should not complain.

18 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
Girl shut up undecided

How many more of this videos girl go make just to get cookie points from broke azz, stingy Nigerian nggas? grin cheesy grin

If he wants to buy me a brand new mercedes benz, who am I to say no? Na who born me left to not take the car? grin

4 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Girl shut up undecided

How many more of this videos girl go make just to get cookie points from broke azz, stingy Nigerian nggas?

If he wants to buy me a brand new mercedes benz, who am I to say no? Na who born me left to not take the car? grin

I think she was actually railing against girls that NAG; she isn't against a guy giving his girl gifts voluntarily.

2 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba_Omoge: Girl shut up undecided

How many more of this videos girl go make just to get cookie points from broke azz, stingy Nigerian nggas?

Shior!! me sef go take the car na...

Her message is to the girls who ASK everytime, not those who receive what was freely given to them grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by CHIMSKY(m): 5:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Let us face facts.What is bad is bad.Why cant girls work and make their own money?It breeds respect.It was International Womens Day yesterday and everyone was wondering why men do not take women serious.Let me say this and no be curse,women will continue to suffer abuse and violence as long as they put their eonomic fate in the hands of men .
Christ!They act like they have no self esteem.Ready to sleep with a man at the drop of a hat!

1 Like

Re: A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things by YorubaOmoge: 5:26pm On Mar 09, 2013
ItsModella:
Shior!! me sef go take the car na...

Her message is to the girls who ASK everytime, not those who receive what was freely given to them grin grin grin
CFCfan:

I think she was actually railing against girls that NAG; she isn't against a guy giving his girl gifts voluntarily.

Hmmm I see. Still see it as her way of earning cookie points.

The videos should come from the guys. cool

Where's Lola and her funny "How to be a runz girl" video? *time to take note* grin Time to sweep them off their feet with my Brazilian eyelashes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Many Romancelanders Have You Met And Will Like To Meet? / She Has Never Received Anything From Me !! Could This Be Love? / Lady Gets Iphone X From Her Boyfriend Just One Month After They Started Dating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.