Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,413 members, 7,808,473 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? (3122 Views)

"The Way To A Man's Heart Is Through His Stomach"-outdated Quote / Quickest Way To Know An Ajepako Naija Babe / Is The Quickest Way To A Man's heart is through his stomach? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:33pm On Mar 08, 2013
Was having a lil convo with a lady friend of mine as to regarding the quickest way to get to any man's heart and to get get theirs too? albeit,she asked me and I confidently told her I can't divulge our lil men's secret to her that it will be unfair and that what works best for me as to fall for a woman might be different to another man and I asked her what about the quickest way to a woman's heart and she said in her words "wow i thought the way to a mans heart was through his d!ck....hmmm stomach huh?...im a woman and the fastest way to get to my heart is tell me what i wanna hear and that's ' sex'...i fall fast...is that a bad thing?
So ladies, what's your individual deep secret love code to get to your heart?
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 190: 11:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
s-e-x is the only route to my heart undecided
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by saintvc(m): 11:53pm On Mar 08, 2013
the way to a woman heart is to give her money
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by onila(f): 11:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by md4real(m): 12:03am On Mar 09, 2013
Your waallet and 9inch long bullet!
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:37pm On Mar 09, 2013
190: s-e-x is the only route to my heart undecided
That's maybe your own subjective opinion I quess but not so with me
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
[quote author=onila]
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

[/quote
Arer u shy-lock ohh common qirl
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 190: 4:55pm On Mar 09, 2013
Donalð Genes:
That's maybe your own subjective opinion I quess but not so with me

Na you sabi oooo
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by tochiz(m): 5:03pm On Mar 09, 2013
The best way to a womans heart is multiple orgasm in jes one shot trust me,she will always run coming back & love u silly
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 5:41pm On Mar 09, 2013
tochiz: The best way to a womans heart is multiple orgasm in jes one shot trust me,she will always run coming back & love u silly
Gbam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?! Bwahahaha!!! You could cook for aeons and still not find the path to my heart. Ask Kat, she tried all that.
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2013
ArQueBusieR: The way to a man's heart is through his stomach?! Bwahahaha!!! You could cook for aeons and still not find the path to my heart. Ask Kat, she tried all that.
Wow! That means you be player if kat can't pin your ass down with her cookinq skills.then there is prob with you lol
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Princeparix(m): 6:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
Throught their MOUTH
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
I found the way to my hubby's heart,and it definitely wasn't through my cooking as I barely cooked .He found the way to mine because we basically think alike,he wasn't an ego crazed psycho which most guys are.
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by baby124: 6:47pm On Mar 09, 2013
The way to a mans heart, is his heart. Any iya basira can cook for a man and he will enjoy the food better than his mums. But does that mean he can ever love iya basira? Nope! Some things are more important than food for a man. wink
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Exponental(m): 8:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Who says stomach is d quickest 2 a man's heart.......na lie! Deposit some sensible cash in2 my acct n see if I wont ignore my best food, ignore d poossie I always wanted, ignore anything.... Cash is d quickest 2 both a man n woman's heart.
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Sijo01(f): 8:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Just be a FRIEND.
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Princeparix(m): 9:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sijo01: Just be a FRIEND.
¤whistling¤
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
Gentleness, kindness and love.

The rest is secondary.
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 190: 9:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
i keep saying it,
have a killer puceee and know how to use it

then you'll win men not man wink wink
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 4tunebest(f): 9:20pm On Mar 09, 2013
A listening ear
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
4tunebest: A listening ear
Gbam!!!! That's just what I wanted to hear!every other thinq is secondary
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 11:25pm On Mar 09, 2013
190: i keep saying it,

Seee your pucceeee life
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by ikekings(m): 9:15am On Mar 10, 2013
190: i keep saying it,

Which one be killer puceee?
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 190theclown: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2013
ikekings: Which one be killer puceee?

those kinda punny that keeps a man coming back wink
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by 190theclown: 10:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Donalð Genes:
Seee your pucceeee life

na punny be man ooo grin
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Jst be a friend.. Listen to her...

Dat shud do d trick 4 me wink
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by ikekings(m): 3:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
190-the-clown:

those kinda punny that keeps a man coming back wink
Pikin! I wonder who dey show you pant dis days.. undecided undecided undecided
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by MrsChima(f): 3:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
The quickest way to a man's heart is riding on his condo. Fact!
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by nobniger: 5:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Yoy can't go wrong with this, I think

Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by DonaldGenes(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
The quickest way to a man's heart is riding on his condo. Fact!

Is that why mr chima doesn't look outside
Hmmmmph! Women like you must know how to handle a man cheiiiii
Re: If The Quickest Way To A Man's Heart Is Via His Stomach,what About The Women? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
Sacrifice,faithfullness and luv re d only route 2 ma heart.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Much Should Bride Price Be? / Hottest Pre-wedding Pictures That Set Internet On Fire / What Does Your Nairaland Homepage Look Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.