Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,615 members, 7,801,792 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Help Pls How Do I Whiting My Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Pls How Do I Whiting My Teeth (936 Views)

How Can I Make My Teeth Sparkling White / Please What Can I Do To Make My Teeth White / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls How Do I Whiting My Teeth by Tbase2: 12:46am On Mar 09, 2013
Pls any body that's felling my pain should pls help my teeth his not that white and his killing my self confidence i need a medicine or anything to whiting the the apart from going to a dentist to bleach which his very expensive pls any help will be appreciated thank you all
Re: Help Pls How Do I Whiting My Teeth by acidtalk: 1:30am On Mar 09, 2013
There's a process called bleaching.

They have a slower kit that takes several weeks to improve that one can go for as little as N10,000 or less. While there's a faster process using Laser technology. That is is around the range of N60,000 but works instant.

Just google dental clinics that bleach teeth in Nigeria. I believe you will have a whole lot of information at your disposal.

Please never let anything affect your self confidence.

(1) (Reply)

Explanation: How Brain Training Can Make You Significantly Smarter / The Amazing Health Benefits Of Coconut Water (part 1 & 2) / Health Tips: Do You Care About Your Health? Check This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.