Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,712 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| (2017 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by Sunymoore(m): 6:56am On Mar 09, 2013
This will be the continuation of the most helped thread for Android newbies and even gurus. The former thread Here was started by oga brainex and was helped by various gurus, which are well known in the preceding thread, so no need of mentioning them again. But never the less, we say thanks you for sacrificing your times and knowledge in solving our problems and also the tips you gave us. May the almighty God see you through in life. Amen.
According to nairaland, threads with 100 or more pages should be closed. But the forum has privileged certain important threads to be continued in a new thread. So I hereby unofficially started this thread in order to continue our discussion regarding tecno N3 and other similar device. And we hope our gurus will continue doing their good job here thanks
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by omotola1(m): 7:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Ok
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by Kamaye(m): 8:12am On Mar 09, 2013
Thanx for the extention.
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 09, 2013
Confam this is good grin
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by youngcizza(m): 8:54am On Mar 09, 2013
Pls someone shuld help me with any site or appz dat i can watch live football match on my tecno n3 an also hw to stop rf2012 frm askin for stamina
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by gen2briz(m): 10:16am On Mar 09, 2013
youngcizza: Pls someone shuld help me with any site or appz dat i can watch live football match on my tecno n3 an also hw to stop rf2012 frm askin for stamina

Check the previous thread
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by Francheezy(m): 11:02am On Mar 09, 2013
Re: HD Games Running On Tecno N3( Now Rooted) Originally Started By Brainex part|| by 4peace(m): 11:32am On Mar 09, 2013
Sunymoore: This will be the continuation of the most helped thread for Android newbies and even gurus. The former thread Here was started by oga brainex and was helped by various gurus, which are well known in the preceding thread, so no need of mentioning them again. But never the less, we say thanks you for sacrificing your times and knowledge in solving our problems and also the tips you gave us. May the almighty God see you through in life. Amen.
According to nairaland, threads with 100 or more pages should be closed. But the forum has privileged certain important threads to be continued in a new thread. So I hereby unofficially started this thread in order to continue our discussion regarding tecno N3 and other similar device. And we hope our gurus will continue doing their good job here thanks

says who that the thread will be closed at 100 pages

(1)

Crashed / Check Your BVN On Your Mobile Phone / Glo New Data Pricing. Glo is faster now as many leave glo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.