Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Mother-in-law's Burial! Shouldnt Wives And Husbands Wear Same Attires/colours? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Mother-in-law's Burial! Shouldnt Wives And Husbands Wear Same Attires/colours? (963 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / 10 Beautiful African Traditional Wedding Attires / Types Of Nigerian Wives And Husbands. – A Practical Guide To Choosing A Spouse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mother-in-law's Burial! Shouldnt Wives And Husbands Wear Same Attires/colours? by HawtMummie(f): 7:47am On Mar 09, 2013
Sis-in -laws going to the extent of picking attires and styles for their brothers wives, shouldn't wives and hubby wear same clothes, with grandkids too? Is this normal? Wives weren't even invited to accompany the sis-in-laws for the shopping and colour selection. Or is this a normal North-central tradition? Informed comments needed pls.
Re: Mother-in-law's Burial! Shouldnt Wives And Husbands Wear Same Attires/colours? by ifyalways(f): 4:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
North central is a tad to general, which tribe specifically?

Personally, I wouldn't care. Saves me a lot of stress.

(1) (Reply)

Killing Of Twins In Nigeria. It Is Still Happening. / The Islamic Culture, Muslim Females How Do You Cope, I Need Answers / All Igbo Are Useless - Young Man...(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.