Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S (18334 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Wedding Anniversary, Shows Off Her 3 Cute Kids / Daughter Of NNPC Boss, Nkem Delivers Baby Boy (Photo) / Ronke Oshodi-oke Laments The Big Size Of Her Boobs: “I Spend N10,000 On A Bra” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by darmiee1(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2013
Yoruba Actress Ronke Oshodi Oke Delivers Bouncing Baby Boy in the U.S

She gave birth to this bundle of joy for her husband Gbolahan Anthony in a U.S hospital last night. Congrats to her,...bring you details later.

Check Updates: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/yoruba-actress-ronke-oshodi-oke_8.html?m=1

Also See: 2Face and Annie, is a wedding Necessary anymore?
www.splendormag.com/2013/03/photos2face-traditional-weddingbut.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by babysnogls: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Really? Congrats to her.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by babysnogls: 9:15am On Mar 09, 2013
Really? Congrats to her. Cute baby.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by dominique(f): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2013
Congrats to the couple. Is that her real name btw?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by nikkyshyne(f): 10:38am On Mar 09, 2013
Awwww..cute big baby. Congratulobia.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by iamswizz(m): 11:40am On Mar 09, 2013
the baby looks like that man in the pics

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2013
|
|
|
|
|
\|/

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by ektbear: 11:42am On Mar 09, 2013
iamswizz: the baby looks like that man in the pics

It is always a good thing when a baby looks like his supposed father, and quite a bad thing when the baby does not grin

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by IleIfe2(m): 11:45am On Mar 09, 2013
Olurun a wo o
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by eforce: 11:49am On Mar 09, 2013
Congratulations to her, she has been missing in action for a while, we didn't know it was due to her pregnancy. I hope she concentrates on motherhood and being a good mother.

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/the-good-mother-how-to-be-one.html
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by gen2briz(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2013
誰給她的百麗

Who give her bele
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 09, 2013
Where are omoniles? I want to sell this space.

4 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Lero15(m): 11:55am On Mar 09, 2013
Gud to knw...ds days dat celebs r dying, itz gud to hear u multiply.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 09, 2013
Aint got the slightest clue who she is.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
gen2briz: 誰給她的百麗

Who give her bele
My father lipsrsealed
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by vizboy(m): 11:58am On Mar 09, 2013
congrat
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by calcal: 11:59am On Mar 09, 2013
she no go need baby formula in the next one year, she get ham full ground.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd: |
|
|
|
|
\|/
You're comparing that baby with that michelin caricature abilipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
sheyie2007:
You're comparing that baby with that caricature abilipsrsealed

like minds think alike! You are sharp! Hi-Five!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Fadelex(m): 12:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
Happy for her..... May God be with the family.... @least she no snatch person husband like some pple wey i no wan mention their name
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by FindOut(m): 12:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
Congrats to her. That baby is what you call a BIG BOUNCING baby boy.
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:06pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd:

like minds think alike! You are sharp! Hi-Five!
You sef go born o ...i go post obasanjo lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by sammmiey1: 12:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Wow!I'm happy 4u guyz,keep banging
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by StudioCFR(m): 12:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Plz what is Ronke Oshodi Oke?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
sheyie2007:
You sef go born o ...i go post obasanjo lipsrsealed

lol...highly unlikely....given the fact that i am at least an 8/10 and i'm being modest.....and my Julie is a 10/10.......If we make an Obasanjo, it will be a curse and an anomaly of the century!
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by phatlajoo: 12:10pm On Mar 09, 2013
calcal: she no go need baby formula in the next one year, she get ham full ground.
grin grin[color=#550000][/color] grin
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by IYANGBALI: 12:18pm On Mar 09, 2013
The baby resembles Bance of burkina faso
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 09, 2013
engineerd:

lol...highly unlikely....given the fact that i am at least an 8/10 and i'm being modest.....and my Julie is a 10/10.......If we make an Obasanjo, it will be a curse and an anomaly of the century!
What if your chromosome no complete?
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by realwale: 12:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
The babe is not married, we don't know her real marital status. She seems to be having a part time union with the guy. At least someone to lubricate her engine and drop the babies for. Too bad for these nollywood babes. Congrat sha for d birth of this cute baby.

1 Like

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Hardeywerlay(m): 12:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
Congrat
Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 09, 2013
emmysenior: Where are omoniles? I want to sell this space.

Oponu !

7 Likes

Re: Ronke Oshodi-Oke Delivers Baby Boy In The U.S by Nobody: 12:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
realwale: The babe is not married, we don't know her real marital status. She seems to be having a part time union with the guy. At least someone to lubricate her engine and drop the babies for. Too bad for these nollywood babes. Congrat sha for d birth of this cute baby.
But she got married sometimes ago

(1) (2) (Reply)

Basketmouth And His Wife, Elsie Okpocha In Loved Up Photos / Timi Dakolo Rocks Super Eagles Jersey Enroute Russia / Amaechi, Ali Baba, At Julius Agwu's Thanksgiving Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.