Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (20304 Views)

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) / Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT / Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by sol2galay: 11:00am On Mar 10, 2013
Enyimba for live!!!!!!!!!!! the peoples elephant
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nightshift(m): 11:09am On Mar 10, 2013
gbosaa:

by the way ...Jude Agada's nickname is not surugede....it is Benedict Ugwu...we lived opp each other at akpo st.achara layout.
Yes, you are right! You can't blame me sha, Jude Agada and Benjamin Ugwu were like twins in Rangers defence of those years; just as Mike Ogbodudu and Kenneth Boardman were before them. Thanks for bringing Louis Igwilo back to my memory! Ndubisi Nda and Charles Nduka were other fine players i forgot yesterday.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Chinom(m): 11:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Where was i when this thread opened. Enugu Rangers fan for life. Whether i watch their match these days or not, i will always remain a fan. That was my childhood club like they have in Europe.
What is Chelsea and Arsenal ?!. Mitcheeww... Where can i get a Rangers sticker for my car?.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 12:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
Eze Promoe:
This is so incorrect. You can't merge Sharks and Dolphins because they're from one city. No! We're not one. BTW, nobody send you tongue
I think you're right. It's like having a thread for Man U and Man City. Infact clubs in the same city hate each other more than they hate clubs outside the city because of the local rivalry.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
gbosaa:

Their management is a bit messed up..they have no website.
The last i tried buying a jersey or any other souvenier from i was asked to go to some house at onitsha st.just behind the obiagu end of nnamdi azikiwe,i did but there was no one there to sell to me.
fellow them on twitter @Enugurangersfc
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 1:10pm On Mar 10, 2013
gbosaa:

Their management is a bit messed up..they have no website.
The last i tried buying a jersey or any other souvenier from i was asked to go to some house at onitsha st.just behind the obiagu end of nnamdi azikiwe,i did but there was no one there to sell to me.
fellow them on twitter @Enugurangers
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Macelliot(m): 5:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
Up Enugu rangers.
The best club in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by cheks22(m): 8:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
[/color][color=#006600][quote author=Nightshift] Yes, you are right! You can't blame me sha, Jude Agada and Benjamin Ugwu were like twins in Rangers defence of those years; just as Mike Ogbodudu and Kenneth Boardman were before them. Thanks for bringing Louis Igwilo back to my memory! Ndubisi Nda and Charles Nduka were other fine players i forgot yesterday.[/quote Dont 4get Ajomiwe (father)
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 7:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Eifeh: fellow them on twitter @Enugurangers

Thanks,i will do that.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 7:36am On Mar 11, 2013
Nightshift: Yes, you are right! You can't blame me sha, Jude Agada and Benjamin Ugwu were like twins in Rangers defence of those years; just as Mike Ogbodudu and Kenneth Boardman were before them. Thanks for bringing Louis Igwilo back to my memory! Ndubisi Nda and Charles Nduka were other fine players i forgot yesterday.

Thanks for bringing those players to my memory..i knew the ogbodudu family.They used to live at carr st.asata enugu..i played with mikes cousins..peter and jude ogbodudu..the later played for rangers..also played with nda at new haven league after he retired..rip charles nduka(charly parker)
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 9:52am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=15pt]Enugu Rangers alongside Enugu have won the most number with 6 titles each since it's inception in 1972.[/size]
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 9:55am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]
Competitions won by Enugu Rangers

Nigerian Premier League: 6

1974, 1975, 1977, 1981, 1982, 1984.

Nigerian FA Cup: 5

1974, 1975, 1976, 1981, 1983.

Finalist: 7

1971, 1978, 1987, 1990, 2000, 2004, 2007.

Nigerian Super Cup: 1

African Cup Winners' Cup Winners: 1

Finalist in African Cup of Champions Clubs: 1

[/size]
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 11:52am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=14pt]Here's the league table and our current standing:

[/size]

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by OkwyOnyia: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Well done, Afam, for opening this thread. Hala Rangers! This is our year of glory.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
I will post the term list and our next match this night
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 6:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Eifeh: I will post the term list and our next match this night
We're waiting...
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by StEdwin(m): 6:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
Akwa United FC fans......This thread is for you......https://www.nairaland.com/1222250/akwa-united-football-club

For team news, match updates.....visit https://www.nairaland.com/1222250/akwa-united-football-club
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by sambos994(m): 2:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Only two teams i support, first being Enugu, second being kano.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2013
Next Match vital'o fc- Cafl AWAY 3/16/13 12:00am NPL 4:00AM Nembe city -AWAY 3/20/13 , Warri Wolve- HOME 3/24/13 , Kaduna utd AWAY 3/27/13 , Kwara utd- HOME 3/30/13 , vital'o fc-HOME CAFL 4/6/13 12:AM , Gombe utd- AWAY 4/10/13 , Dolpins - 4/14/13

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 2:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
Rangers Squad: godwin ayalagu, uche okafor, akor itodo, chigozie agbim, madu chibuzor, cyril oriaku(senegal), sane ousmane, nnaemeka anyasodo, haliru umar, ambrose onyeama, ikenna iworie, uche oguchi, matthew etim, emeka eze
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 2:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
Sunday chinedu, alhaji gero, nzube amaejemba, michael egbeta, seun taro, emmanuel ahinze, dada bitrus, ike okemiri, rasaq adegbite, sanusi sani, adamu mohammed, lazarus chukwu, odah marshal and chibuzor okonkwo
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 3:15pm On Mar 12, 2013
I will miss this guy ofoedu

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 7:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
Eifeh: I will miss this guy ofoedu
Has he left the club?
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 12:57am On Mar 13, 2013
Afam4eva:
Has he left the club?
ya to holland league last reason score hatrick in his first match
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by nedu210(m): 9:42pm On Mar 16, 2013
up ranger, The flying antelopes.

Never say die.

Rangers for life, Rangers always.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Parnassuss(m): 2:04pm On Mar 17, 2013
When is their next match sef? I don't know any website that gives their fixtures
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 2:22pm On Mar 17, 2013
Eifeh: ya to holland league last reason score hatrick in his first match

Thats not correct...Chikeluba Ofoedu plays in turkey not holland..

He plays for 1461 Trabzonspor..not in the turkish super league though...i think his team is playing in the equivalent of championship in england or NNL.in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
its half time in bujumbura...scores...Vita..0-0..Rangers

Rangers team list...

Ayalogu,ugochi,anyasodo,eze,oriaku,madu,egbuchulem,udeagha,sani,yarhere,egbeta..

source...https://twitter.com/EnuguRangersFC
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2013
full time..scores..Vita..0-0..Rangers
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2013
gbosaa: full time..scores..Vita..0-0..Rangers
I think this is a plus for us. We just have to beat them in Enugu.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by saintneo(m): 5:29pm On Mar 17, 2013
^^^ yes o!
When is the return leg?
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by goldfish80(m): 5:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
Nice away result ƒoя Rangers,hope τђΞy come to our slaughter slab απϑ get hit for 4!!!

Up RANGERS!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly September 10: NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.