Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:53 AM

Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes (20306 Views)

The Return of NPFL Nite Matches - The Enugu Rangers Experience (Pictures) / Oriental Derby: Enugu Rangers Vs Enyimba (1 - 2) - FT / Kwara Utd Fc Vs Enugu Rangers - Match Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17, 2013
saintneo: ^^^ yes o!
When is the return leg?
I don't know. Let me find out.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by sambos994(m): 6:25pm On Mar 17, 2013
The return leg is somewhere between April 5 and April 7
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Uche55: 8:31pm On Mar 17, 2013
They did well. Up rangers.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 8:20am On Mar 20, 2013
After the match against enyimba..

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 10:18am On Mar 20, 2013
Ranger vs enyimba match..Rangers 4 life

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 11:30am On Mar 20, 2013
obum042: Ranger vs enyimba match..Rangers 4 life
thanks for pic. Can we see goal?
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 12:24pm On Mar 20, 2013
Did not cover the match,just took only pics.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2013
Eifeh: ya to holland league last reason score hatrick in his first match

Chikeluba Offoredu was the hitman last season but he plays in Turkey and not Holland,unless if there was a transfer that I'm not aware of. Rangers till I die!
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 4:30pm On Mar 20, 2013
@NRI PRIEST ya your right he score the opening goal of their match last week, in other news the term has arrived in enugu in preparation of the 2nd league match against Nembe City
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 6:55pm On Mar 21, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Chikeluba Offoredu was the hitman last season but he plays in Turkey and not Holland,unless if there was a transfer that I'm not aware of. Rangers till I die!
Were you not the one that supports Enyimba and hates Rangers? I must be mistaking you for someone else.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 7:04pm On Mar 21, 2013
Supersports 7 are replaying the match between Rangers and Enyimba and those that didn't watch it the first time can watch the replay.

I have to say that the Nnamdi Azikiwe stadium in Enugu, the home of Rangers is in good condition.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by nedu210(m): 7:10pm On Mar 21, 2013
Afam4eva:
Were you not the one that supports Enyimba and hates Rangers? I must be mistaking you for someone else.

i was also askin my self the same thing
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 1:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
Players of the Flying Antelopes have said they will take the second leg of their Caf Champions League game serious even though they secured a goalless draw in the first leg

Players of Rangers have told Goal.com that they will not underrate Vital 'O in the second leg of the Caf Champions League in Enugu.

Rangers secured a draw in the first leg in the Burundi capital of Bujumbura and the players noted that it will be suicidal to think they have already qualified for the next round of the competition.

Chinedu Sunday, a midfielder with the team said they are going to prepare very well for the team from Burundi because they cannot afford to toy with the game in Enugu.

"We may have played out a goalless draw in Bujumbura, but it is not enough to think it will be smooth sailing in the second leg.

We must not underrate them because it might be counter productive. I played in that first leg game and I came to ralise that Vital 'O is a very good side.

"We must start from the beginning of the game to force them to make mistakes and concede goals. We have the advantage,but the advantage of playing a goalless draw in first leg should fire us to win well in Enugu," the former Kaduna United players said.

Captain Godwin Anyalogu revealed that they will approach the second leg like they have not played the first leg.

"We have told ourselves that the second leg is a new game that must not be toyed with. I am happy because we see the second leg as the game that has not be won until the match is played.

"We have not qualified for the next round. Complacency must not set in because that might be our greatest undoing.

"But we are going to be ready for the game because we are confident of qualifying for the next stage".
Rasaq Adegbite who rejoined the team this season, believes Vital 'O will come to Enugu to play the spoilers game.

"They will come to frustrate us. But we will not allow them because we know that the game is still open, although we have the edge.

"We are going to play a good game and win. But there is no way we will not take them serious because they are a goos side".

Rangers will meet the winners of Recreative Libolo of Angola and El-Meriekh in the next round if they beat Vital 'O.

http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/4093/nigeria/2013/03/22/3844813/caf-champions-league-rangers-players-vow-not-to-underrate?source=breakingnews&ICID=HP_BN_4
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by ZUBY77(m): 2:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
What time is the kickoff between Nembe City and Rangers today?

Anyone covering the game?
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 2:07pm On Mar 22, 2013
ZUBY77: What time is the kickoff between Nembe City and Rangers today?

Anyone covering the game?
[size=13pt]I think it's 4pm. Not sure though.[/size]
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 2:39pm On Mar 22, 2013
The match between Nembe City and Enugu Rangers begins at 4pm https://www.nairaland.com/1233124/nembe-city-v-enugu-rangers
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by OdenigboAroli(m): 4:13pm On Mar 22, 2013
Afam4eva:

Must be someone else,pal. I have always had deep love for eastern teams be it Enyimba,Rangers,Heartland and the defuncts Ebonyi Angels,Udoji United,Gabros Int'l. And my friends,eventhough Enyimba fc. brought the glory home the Enugu giant is still the pride of eastern football.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 4:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
Odenigbo Aroli:

Must be someone else,pal. I have always had deep love for eastern teams be it Enyimba,Rangers,Heartland and the defuncts Ebonyi Angels,Udoji United,Gabros Int'l. And my friends,eventhough Enyimba fc. brought the glory home the Enugu giant is still the pride of eastern football.
If you're the same person as Nri Priest then i remember you dissing Rangers at some point. You're from Anambra and Rangers is your team by default whether you like it or not. lol. But i love Enyimba too cos they have done us proud in recent times. Whatever happened to Gabros International. That's one of the few privately driven teams in Nigeria.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 5:56pm On Mar 22, 2013
[size=13pt]Up Rangers 4 life

Rangers have beaten Nembe City in yenagoa city by 2 goals to 1. we need more of this.
[/size]
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by ZUBY77(m): 6:16pm On Mar 22, 2013
We are matching to the top as usual. Next to fall is Warri Wolves.

When we finish with Southern Nigerian Teams, we will match on towards the North to trash them.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Activity77(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
ZUBY77: We are matching to the top as usual. Next to fall is Warri Wolves.

When we finish with Southern Nigerian Teams, we will match on towards the North to trash them.

Nwanne is it home or away
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Activity77(m): 6:29pm On Mar 22, 2013
Afam4eva: [size=13pt]Up Rangers 4 life

Rangers have beaten Nembe City in yenagoa city by 2 goals to 1. we need more of this.
[/size]

Am alwaz proud of rangers anyday anytym,dey ar d pride of eastern nigeria.who nembe city tink dey are.Rangers shall continue 2 match on.SULLIVAN BOIZ....we ar proud of u
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by ZUBY77(m): 6:35pm On Mar 22, 2013
Activity77:

Nwanne is it home or away

Next match is home
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by EzePromoe: 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2013
RANGERS have really done us proud.
Dolphins 4 life!
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by saintneo(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2013
Full league table visit http://dreamingnigeria..com/2013/03/npl-rangers-move-to-top.html

Rangers move to the top.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Eifeh(m): 7:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Next Match Rangers vs Warri Wolves in enugu lol anothe 3 point
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by nedu210(m): 9:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Never say die boy.

Up rangers.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 1:05pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rangers line up against warri wolves
Anyalogu,okonkwo,anyasodo,oguchi,,madu,colly,dada,efe,oduokpe,chinedu,ouwaseun.
Festus onu will dis evening give the players 600k for the two games they ave won so far. The players will get 300k for every game they win.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Afam4eva(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2013
obum042: Rangers line up against warri wolves
Festus onu will dis evening give the players 600k for the two games they ave won so far. The players will get 300k for every game they win.
That's a good encouragement.
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2013
Rangers 0-0 warri wolves

Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by obum042: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2013
First half
Rangers 0-0 warri wolves
Re: Enugu Rangers Fan Thread - The Flying Antelopes by Activity77(m): 4:56pm On Mar 25, 2013
obum042: Rangers line up against warri wolves

Kudos 2 d guvnor,lifting d morale of d boiz very high.sully nwamama cary go

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Lagos Secondary School Girls Football Clinic 2017 (Photos) / Nigeria Vs Ukraine Friendly September 10: NFF Releases Super Eagles Squad List / Nairaland Rules, The Sports Section & European Football Club Threads: A Must-Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.