Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:09 PM

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly (1498 Views)

15 Things Girls Do To Make A Guy Feel Used / What Makes A Guy Feel Hurt? / What Can I Do To Make A Guy Feel The Need To Be With Me All The Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly by brownlolly(m): 1:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
Making a guy feel manly isn't a hard thing to do. A few simple actions can go a long way.

Challenge your man to duel and purposely lose. This will give him a great ego boost, especially if it is strength-related e.g. play-fighting or arm-wrestling. However, if it is a game, don't lose every time, as he will a) get suspicious and b)start to think you're a little pathetic.

Give him compliments. A few good examples: "You're so strong", "I like your muscles", and even something like "Mmmm. You smell nice." (in response to his deodorant or cologne)

Ask him for help, especially in things that might make him feel manly, be it lifting a heavy object, reaching a high object off a shelf, or solving a problem. Sure, maybe you could do it yourself, but think of it as giving yourself a break and letting him be masculine. Be sure to thank him afterward.

Let him be chivalrous (i.e. opening doors for you, walking you to the door after a date, etc.), if he tries. Being treated like a lady doesn't make you less of a woman.

If you are in a restaurant that you know you'll like pretty much anything, ask him to order for you. If you're wary, before you ask him you can say something to the effect of "I don't know whether I want the chicken or the steak", giving him a choice, but still letting him decide.

Hold his hand when you walk. If it's cold and he offers you his coat, accept it.

NEVER fake an orgasm in bed - he'll start to realize, and feel worse. However, don't have no reactions, either.

• If you're watching a scary movie, hold hands and squeeze his hand when there's a scary part.

Never insult his 'manhood'. Even if you're only joking, he will take it extremely to heart.

• (In a non-creepy way of course) ask to feel his arm muscles, then tell him that he's very strong

• Don't take this too far. You don't want to lose your own identity, either. Also, being too dependent on him is a turn-off for many guys, as well.

Source: wikiHow

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly by okwabayi(m): 2:08am On May 22, 2018
Rubbish, rubbish, rubbish. So if a man has no girlfriend or female friend he automatically becomes a boy? Bia enyi, no man needs a female to make him complete. If he does then he's only a sissy.

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly by Bluezy13(m): 3:26am On May 22, 2018
Financial prowess makes a man manly.

Going by your yardstick

1 Like

Re: How To Make A Guy Feel More Manly by Nobody: 8:04am On May 22, 2018
why should I make a man feel manly, what sort of rubbish post is this op mtchew.

(1) (Reply)

NL I'm Suspecting My Gf / In A Confused State. / She Finally Said Yes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.