Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,419 members, 7,808,505 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland (1033 Views)

Kelly Rowland Was Jealous Of Beyoncé , 'Dirty Laundry ' Reveals / 50 Cent Replacing Keyshia Cole For Olivia / Keyshia Cole Is Bi-sexual? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by Tattooboy: 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2008
I love this two ladies but i can't just figure out who's better.
tell me something guz?
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by funkybaby(f): 1:17am On Mar 23, 2008
For me, its Keyshia Cole all the way.

I love her voice to bits. My favourite track of hers is 'Love'.
Also like the video since it featured my darling Tyrese. Hated the scene with her name tattooed on his arm,  angry should have been my name, lol.

I see Keyshia as a younger version of Mary J. Blige (i read somewhere that she hates it when people compare Keyshia with her).

One thing is sure though-Keyshia will most definately go places.
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by tRoOE(f): 3:39am On Mar 23, 2008
When it comes to music, I will pick Keyshia over kelly, the girl has grown in terms of music.

You can not compare her voice to kelly own, just listen to her voice album and you will be touch

Keyshia Cole sings about love, heartbreaks and whatever issues she was going through at that moment, it's like she tells her story through her music.

Looking at the rough life she had,that is whom i call a survivor, she worked hard for every single pennies she owned today.

On her first album she did well as a newcomer but looking at her 2nd album, it's so obvious she has grown in terms of vocals, Kelly isn't close to her standard.

First album (favorite songs) were

I just want to be over
I changed my mind
Thought you had my back
I should have cheated
You've Changed
Love

Second album (favorite songs)
Was it worth
Got to get my heart back
Jus like you - am so addicted to this song kiss kiss
Fall out - makes me cry
Losing you ft Anthony Hamilton
Didn't I tell you

Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by dipo2much(m): 11:44am On Mar 24, 2008
kelly rowland, all the way
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by deola1(m): 3:42pm On Mar 25, 2008
oh
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by deola1(m): 2:31pm On Mar 26, 2008
They're both tight but as TROOE said Keyshia is just too better.
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by mystikal(m): 11:59pm On Mar 27, 2008
this a tough call as I am a huge fan of both.

I've always known Keyshia gat mad talents 1st time I heard her, But I think Kelly has really matured with her new album too.

I guess I'll go with Keyshia tho', as I've followed her progress from the beginning. and she reminds me of my new girlfriend, lol.
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by vicade(m): 12:03am On Mar 28, 2008
Kelly rowland ,not by a large margin though
Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by tRoOE(f): 4:26am On Mar 28, 2008
deola1:

They're both tight but as TROOE said Keyshia is just too better.
Yes oh Keyshia is way better

kelly has two albums out around and none of them were successful, expect Stolen which was the only hit song on the 1st album. I feel like people are judging Kelly by her looks and not the music. Don’t get me wrong o, she can sing but hasn’t impress me at all, looking at what she’s delivering to us especially since she has been in the music industry for a long time now, I thought she could have done better.

Re: Keyshia Cole Vs Kelly Rowland by Tattooboy: 4:08pm On Mar 28, 2008

tRoOE
kelly has two albums out around and none of them were successful, expect Stolen which was the only hit song on the 1st album. I feel like people are judging Kelly by her looks and not the music. Don’t get me wrong o, she can sing but hasn’t impress me at all, looking at what she’s delivering to us especially since she has been in the music industry for a long time now, I thought she could have done better.
Not just stolen but "Like This" & "Work" rocks man. The track WORK drives them crazy in UK and top d chart 4 about 4 week.

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Yahoo And The Music Industry / Dare Art Alade Is Giving Away N1 Million / Etcetera - Hello (official Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.