Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? (43847 Views)

Forget Boobs And Long Legs: What Men Really Look For In Women / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With. / Nicest Thing A Guy/babe Has Done/said For/to You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by SensualMan: 4:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
Didn't know this babe has yam-legs until today she came to do weekend @my place and wore my boxers, and her teeth are somehow. I no longer like her plzease. What do I do?

4 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by cheryve(m): 4:35pm On Mar 09, 2013
Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.

254 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ammyluv2002(f): 4:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sensual Man: Ddnt know ds babe has yam-legs until today she came 2 do wkend @my place nd wore my boxers, and her teeths r sumhow. I no longer like her plz wat do i do?
you never liked her...yam leg or beans leg.

16 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by 190: 4:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
Cut the yam away and plant it

Its raining season

103 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:02pm On Mar 09, 2013
A very confused young man: that's what you are, OP.

4 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by 190: 5:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
But on a serious note why should a lady have yam leg
Is she a footballer

I'm a very selective person and if I notice she's got that silly
Yam tuber legs - amma kick her out 2b honest

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Coldfaya(m): 5:23pm On Mar 09, 2013
190: Cut the yam away and plant it

Its raining season

U just stole d words outta my mouth.
Plant it and use sticks so that d legs ll become straight. Mtchewww.....u nor see am b4?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Temi231(f): 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yam leg or no yam leg some men can never be pleased.

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Kirinwa: 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yam is expensive nowadays.You should be happy nah. grin

On a serious note.I don't think you're a serious person. All these things you listed are superficial.If you're gonna break up because of what you just said then you don't know what you want.If I were in shoes I would continue if we're compatible, communicate well and I find happiness in her.I wonder why she should be wearing your boxers. It shows you guys are not Christians.
Had it been you were Christians these are not things you'll be looking for but someone who fears God and is virtuous.Moreover you wouldn't have even seen those legs or known if her organ is small or big or if she's good in bed or not.
My advise is get BORN AGAIN. Quit the relationship and start again on a clean slate.

61 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by baby124: 6:04pm On Mar 09, 2013
So when you were toasting her, you didn't see her legs? You shouldn't be having girlfriends, you are too young. So after you have panashed her, you now notice her teeth and yam legs

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Serendipity: 6:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
Sensual Man: Ddnt know ds babe has yam-legs until today she came 2 do wkend @my place nd wore my boxers, and her teeths r sumhow. I no longer like her plz wat do i do?
You sound so infantile and puerile. If you think you have no future with the girl, just let her go. Don't waste her time, as some person will find her attractive. Just like some like them slim, some like me like them fat.

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Temi231(f): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2013

To be frank, you are not a serious guy. later now you will be visiting different churches around looking for a wife. You better stick with your yam leg babe after you don panasharp her abi. God is watching you oh

8 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by starlightRR(m): 6:39pm On Mar 09, 2013
disadvantages of approaching (chiking) a girl at night cheesy

7 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Youngpo413: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2013
Yam legs?haven't heard of that before,how do they look like?

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by andyanders: 8:15pm On Mar 09, 2013

Post her picture so that we can advise

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Exponental(m): 8:22pm On Mar 09, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
he has a choice, he could fry, roast or cook.

18 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Acidosis(m): 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
Get a mortal & a pestle!
You know what to do with it!

5 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by lacicrips(m): 8:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Lol. Good humour. grin

3 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Mar 09, 2013
lol! Dude, you're a natural. Btw, what's wrong with her teeth? Pls elaborate... smiley
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 09, 2013
didnt you not see the yam leg before ??

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by MizEmerald(f): 11:11pm On Mar 09, 2013
cheryve: Cut the leg, cook it and eat it.
abeg i no fit laugh o

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by stpat1(m): 11:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
maybe its because you have cassava legs grin

7 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Bootybuttchic(f): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2013
190: Cut the yam away and plant it

Its raining season
grin Lmfaoooooooooooo

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mrgaga: 11:52pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123: didnt you not see the yam leg before ??

do u have yam legs...?
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Feedmemore(f): 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123: didnt you not see the yam leg before ??

He did not see the yam leg before, maybe when he met her the first time she was putting on a jean. It was when the lady came to his home and he wanted to fûck her that he saw it and also notice that something is wrong with her mouth.

Abi nor be so op? Yeye de smell. How old are you sef op? You really sound infantile and puerile like someone said earlier. SMDH.

2 Likes

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
mr gaga:

do u have legs...?
undecided undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2013
Feed me more:

He did not see the yam leg before, maybe when he met her the first time she was putting on a jean. It was when the lady came to his home and he wanted to fûck her that he saw it and also notice that something is wrong with her mouth.

Abi nor be so op? Yeye de smell. How old are you sef op? You really sound infantile and puerile like someone said earlier. SMDH.
lol thanks for the explanation grin grin
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mrgaga: 11:59pm On Mar 09, 2013
adaobi123:
undecided undecided

will take that as a yes....
wink

1 Like

Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 10, 2013
mr gaga:

will take that as a yes....
wink
angry angry angry undecided
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by ba7man(m): 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
@ OP. You should know how to prepare Pounded yam naa.
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by mrgaga: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
adaobi123:
angry angry angry undecided

seriously...
Re: My New Babe Has Yam Legs: What Do I Do? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
mr gaga:

seriously...
i dont even get your joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Should I Go Ahead And Marry Her With This Her Mindset? / What Men Must Do To Ensure Successful Relationship And Marriage / Do Men Also Get Used And Dumped?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.