Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,484 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier - Science/Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier (59340 Views)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Alhasan1(m): 7:31am On Mar 12, 2013
I don't believe lion likes d woman until d den is open and it comes out to romance, fork and sleep over her. It will now be credible. I nursed ordinary dog for 10yrs it later bit me and sold it off. Open it and let's see!!!
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by geezyk(m): 7:40am On Mar 12, 2013
omiobo:

Work hard so that you can buy phone that will enable you to watch youtube
How does it concern u nah?? Dats how u ppl collect hot turnstick on ur head,when u pokenose where u're not wanted...

Gimme link to watch except youtube.. U're talking nonsense..
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Ignatio(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2013
femmy2010:
This is touching too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4J9PlVtXd-0&feature=player_detailpage

He even introduced his wife to them. I'm trying to imagine how the conversation went before the introduction.

Christian: hey, honey my friends are coming over.

Wife: which of your friends?

Christian: the humans I lived with years ago.

Wife: wow!!! Dinner!!!

Christian: not today. Not these ones. Just act unnatural when you meet them.

Wife: but..but..

Christian: I understand. I'll get you a buffalo tomorrow.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Chitexs250(m): 8:03am On Mar 12, 2013
Al-hasan:
I don't believe lion likes d woman until d den is open and it comes out to romance, fork and sleep over her. It will now be credible. I nursed ordinary dog for 10yrs it later bit me and sold it off. Open it and let's see!!!

I don't know much about lion but I tend not to agree completely with you on dogs
Because as far am concern the only understandable and most loyal animal in this planet is DOG am talking from my own experience with them
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 12, 2013
I ain't buying it
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by omiobo: 8:37am On Mar 12, 2013
geezyk: How does it concern u nah?? Dats how u ppl collect hot turnstick on ur head,when u pokenose where u're not wanted...

Gimme link to watch except youtube.. U're talking nonsense..
gringrincheesy
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by VALIDATOR: 8:39am On Mar 12, 2013
Ignatio:

He even introduced his wife to them. I'm trying to imagine how the conversation went before the introduction.

Christian: hey, honey my friends are coming over.

Wife: which of your friends?

Christian: the humans I lived with years ago.

Wife: wow!!! Dinner!!!

Christian: not today. Not these ones. Just act unnatural when you meet them.

Wife: but..but..

Christian: I understand. I'll get you a buffalo tomorrow.

You really got me cracking ! I like your creativity.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by 9japrof(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2013
harbibi: Omg what a hug shocked! This goes to show how beautiful paradise will be when we all dwell in peace and harmony with fellow humans and all wild animals.

Hey buddy looks like u speak the pure language
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by amiskurie(m): 8:52am On Mar 12, 2013
You see! you see!!Dis is why I wanna adopt a lion cub oh shitt.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by amiskurie(m): 8:55am On Mar 12, 2013
9japrof:

Hey buddy looks like u speak the pure language
The paradise lingo.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by ogundokun: 9:24am On Mar 12, 2013
imoleayo55: Mods, i dont know where to post this but decided to put it here, since this woman and the lion behave like relatives. Below is their story and also a video

Read this before watching the video:
The woman in the video found the lion, injured in the forest, on the verge of death, 6 years ago. She took the lion home with her and nursed it back to health. Later, when the lion was better, she made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion. Some time passed before the woman had a chance to visit the zoo. This video was taken when she walked up to the lion's cage to see how he was doing. Watch the lion's reaction when he sees her!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlD5ptuwcc

Na liar !
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by tintingz(m): 9:43am On Mar 12, 2013
ichidodo: Dumb Lion.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by sgsltd(m): 10:43am On Mar 12, 2013
na everything oyinbo they use dey make money
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by nkbubu: 10:57am On Mar 12, 2013
acidtalk: For those surprised, please don't be.

Animals are known to be the most appreciative and loyal living things. A billion times more appreciative than WOMEN.

If you want appreciation you better buy a toy, cure or feed an animal even if na snake than spend that money on a woman.
Sharrap jor!after spendin all u have on animals, u beta go to them wen u re on heat and need to mate.mumu!!!
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Intellab(m): 11:53am On Mar 12, 2013
Lions are dangerous. Don't try behaving like that woman when you see one.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Scientyst(m): 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mehn dis is reali amazing, but if na me i go fear o, because wat if the lion cum behave lik judas iscariot, afta hugin hm go cum tear me undecided
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by hohafrank(m): 12:10pm On Mar 12, 2013
I am not all that surprise.The woman may look like lion in the eyes of the lion.the white can do anything.The lion may be thinking she is playing with fellow lion or lioness.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by CocoLoca(f): 12:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
The male newscaster said he can't get his dog to sit in his lap... Hope he hasn't tried rubbish with the dog before.. cheesy
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by happitech: 3:29pm On Mar 12, 2013
This type of lion is better dan nigeria politicians dat dnt ve heart
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by victokafor(m): 4:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
hmmmmmm..I suspect a Fouuull play here...the woman na zoo keeper.. una no see the way she dey hit the cage to get the lion's attention? well i believe the lion dey talk within itself that wetin happen for Ibadan zoo some years back go happen again.. The lion resemble MUUFFAASSAA!!! no no na SCAR!!! (lion king tinsss)...
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by kolamilan(m): 5:11pm On Mar 12, 2013
may be the lion just finished eaten so it cannot eat anything at dat time
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by harbibi: 8:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
metti:

It seems you are one of Jehova's Witnesses?

No, am not a J W. Just a christian who believes there will be paradise.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by trolling(m): 11:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
harbibi: Omg what a hug shocked! This goes to show how beautiful paradise will be when we all dwell in peace and harmony with fellow humans and all wild animals.
very prudent of you...anyways that is the world i wanna be in not this yeye/evil world
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by trolling(m): 11:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: I actually believe he was trying to drag her in for the kill... undecided
he ould have shown some aggresiveness if he wanted to drag her for a kill
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by trolling(m): 11:37pm On Mar 12, 2013
animals were not created to be violent,it was because of Adam's sin that made some of them violent,dont u guys know that sin affects the whole creation
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by trolling(m): 11:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
pekelepekele: If it was a Human being you helped yesterday he would have forgotten it overnight not to talk of 6years very touching
you are so right
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 12:11am On Mar 13, 2013
Oh That Kiss, That Hug, how touching.... if i could kiss like that, with total abandon, with cleanliness of heart, then i consider myself loving!!
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by TOYNEX(f): 10:46am On Mar 13, 2013
lrguru: Maybe it was photoshopped undecided
I agree
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by mrgideon(m): 7:12pm On Mar 13, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U shedding tears over wot? undecided undecided

Na wa o!
I WONDER WHAT THIS WORLD IS TURNING TO BE AN ANIMAL HAS THE SENSE OF APPRECIATION WHAT OF US HUMAN BEINGS, HOW MANY TIME HAVE WE SHOWN REGARDS TO PEOPLE THAT HELP US
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Idowuogbo(f): 7:55pm On Mar 13, 2013
mr gideon: I WONDER WHAT THIS WORLD IS TURNING TO BE AN ANIMAL HAS THE SENSE OF APPRECIATION WHAT OF US HUMAN BEINGS, HOW MANY TIME HAVE WE SHOWN REGARDS TO PEOPLE THAT HELP US
So dats y u shedding tears like persin wey peel 29 bags of onions abi? Skon skon dey worry u! Nansense!
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by chucky234(m): 7:06pm On Mar 14, 2013
adaobi123:
shut up
Shut down jare.

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos)