Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,588 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:51 PM

Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier (59341 Views)

The Lion Killed In Jos Was Used As Meat (see Pic Of Men Cutting It) / Jos Wildlife Park Lion Killed {picture} / See What A Nairalander Invented 6 Years Ago. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by largie(f): 9:50pm On Mar 14, 2013
BashToks:

I dont wana know how ignorant u are.. U cant practise this anyhow.
U really have to be sure b4 makin any stupid move.
No matter how cuddly the lion is.. NA STILL LION KING OF THA FCUKIN JUNGLE!!
Check your news a young intern just got herself killed in the US recently under similar circustance
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U shedding tears over wot? undecided undecided

Na wa o!

it looks more like a trick he was taught by her
than something that "just happened". It's cute but not
something I'd get emotional over.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Ivynwa(f): 4:43am On Mar 16, 2013
Bashtok:
BashToks:

I dont wana know how ignorant u are.. U cant practise this anyhow.
U really have to be sure b4 makin any silly move.
No matter how cuddly the lion is.. NA STILL LION KING OF THA FCUKIN JUNGLE!!

Yeah it's still good that people get reminded that watching these videos that you don't mumu close to a lion hoping to get a hug grin. These lions have hugs for these ones because they were given care by those and they are familiar, they may have no hug for you and I so don't try this. Lol lol grin

MsDarkSkin:

it looks more like a trick he was taught by her
than something that "just happened". It's cute but not
something I'd get emotional over.

Hi Darkie.

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by klickstar: 9:02am On Aug 03, 2013
imoleayo55: Mods, i dont know where to post this but decided to put it here, since this woman and the lion behave like relatives. Below is their story and also a video

Read this before watching the video:
The woman in the video found the lion, injured in the forest, on the verge of death, 6 years ago. She took the lion home with her and nursed it back to health. Later, when the lion was better, she made arrangements with a zoo to take the lion. Some time passed before the woman had a chance to visit the zoo. This video was taken when she walked up to the lion's cage to see how he was doing. Watch the lion's reaction when he sees her!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlD5ptuwcc
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by klickstar: 9:04am On Aug 03, 2013
Filmtrick *jetli things* why dont you let the woman inside the cage then we will know if truly dem be family.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by sexyjessy(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2013
lrguru: Maybe it was photoshopped undecided
video-shopped u mean

Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 7:31am On Aug 15, 2013
acidtalk: For those surprised, please don't be.

Animals are known to be the most appreciative and loyal living things. A billion times more appreciative than WOMEN.

If you want appreciation you better buy a toy, cure or feed an animal even if na snake than spend that money on a woman.
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by Nobody: 5:28am On Sep 13, 2013
Wow!
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by arctoni: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2013
rWatch natgeo wild ad u wil see humans ad wild animals intimacy
...........a man intimacy wit d crocodile,....animals av sharp memories 2
Re: Lion Hugs Woman That Rescued Him 6 Years Earlier by UncleAya(m): 3:56pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ivynwa: Oh my God! I have a string of tear rolling down my eye---that was touching.
I am beginning to have a rethink about animals with these stories showing loving affectionate/emotional sides of animals.
I can't believe that an animal as ferocious as a lion can hug up that lovingly. It's very touching, at a point i wondered whether that is a human dressed up as an animal.
It's amazing and wonderful that the lion remembered the good done to it by the woman sometime ago and appreciates as much as hold the woman that dearly in it's heart. Heart??! Yeah animals have heart these days. Sweet heart at that, better believe it. Lol grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRlD5ptuwcc

na lie oh lion sef wan do tha tin wid tha woman

Jeff Bezos' $500 Million Yacht Has A Sculpture Of His Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez / Humpback Whales Photographed Having Sex For First Time – And Both Were Male / Lamb Born With Human-Like Face In Ghana (Disturbing Photos)