Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,478 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:12 PM

How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? (16439 Views)

After Sleeping With Us On A First Date, They Will Go Likes These........ / How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / How Do You Tell A Girl That You Love Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by sparko1(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2013
Freiburger:
Maybe add a mouth deodorizer smiley
Ok now that is way too far haha! cheesy
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by TableLeg(m): 11:58am On Mar 10, 2013
You say it... Straight to the point and to his/her face.... Dude/lady dang your breathe stinks like some rotten eggs!
No sympathy ....
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 10, 2013
I cant stand bad breathe,if i cant tel him,i wnt see him again,cuz hw i wan take kiss am.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Damseluc(f): 11:59am On Mar 10, 2013
@ poster first ask her wat she ate last before coming for the date, u can also ask her if she has tooth ache, bleeding gum or injury on her tongue. Then ask her the type of tooth paste she uses, she will definitely want to know why u're asking her all this questions. At that point you simply tell her she has a bad breath.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by BabaOlowo: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
My girl bought me a Mouth Freshner Spray and I got the message immediately, went to a Dentist straight who took out my decaying molar!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Geophem(m): 12:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Freiburger: @ Geophem, i smells jealousy. grin
guy u av nose odour

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by abes(m): 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Honey..if your mouth odour is converted to megawatt, it will solve Nigeria's power problem (jokingly) or
Honey..when will you dispose that dead rat in your mouth (jokingly)

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
lol... Yu wont kill me
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by blackbeau1(f): 12:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just summon courage and tell her.from experience,trust me,she'll be glad to know. Before telling her though,make sure you carry out research on the causes of mouth odour or halitosis and its treatment so u can offer her advice on how to deal with it. Also,make sure u don't hit her with it as though u hava a fight with her.be diplomatic about it
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by kiwi5: 12:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Anytime she opens her mouth,just pretend and ask her if she can smell a rotten egg.She will understand. grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Lakayana: 12:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
I grew up in a Cold Weather Climate.....the amount of "Natural Funk/Body Odor" secretion of the Females in My Climate...

Probably Differ from The Amount of Natural Funk/Body Odor Secretion that many women in Hotter Climates start secreting

Like I said, I like a Strong Mouth Scent, a Strong Armpit Scent, and a Strong Crotch Scent on my Lady tongue

Hope you are not trying to pretend to have left the shores of 9ja oh.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by sparko1(m): 12:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
bakila:
?
And tell here to buu orbit or other gums that give fresh breath. @ OP thats a difficult decision. Had to tell a lady to go get her breast checked for cancer after seeing that she is hiding the breast cos the sizes are not same.
haha! Today na today. Laf wan kill me.
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by sparko1(m): 12:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
abes: Honey..if your mouth odour is converted to megawatt, it will solve Nigeria's power problem (jokingly) or
Honey..when will you dispose that dead rat in your mouth (jokingly)
Your plan no go work! Haha! jokingly? Like seriously that can never be seen as a joke.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Sleekydee(m): 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Whenever your bf/gf speaks n deir breath oozes, Jst say "Am bored let's go Brush our teeth"

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
@OP, I am a problem solver. Simply go to a dental clinic and schedule and appointment for 2 persons for teeth-bleaching and mouthwash. Then tell your lady that you have an appointment with the dentist, that it is necessary that she comes and be by your side while your teeth is bleached due to redwine you have been drinking, believe me, ladies love awoof, she will fall for it and say she must bleach hers too. Gbam! You got her. At the clinic, inform the dentist in confidence to conduct thorough mouthwash on her and also give her the prepaid brochure on the maintenance of the tooth and brushing methodologies. Thank me later.

8 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by dnawah(m): 12:27pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just buy 1 tooth brush,1 toothpaste and 1 mouth wash 4 her, she will understand.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by ninja4life(m): 12:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin
o wi re

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by victokafor(m): 12:32pm On Mar 10, 2013
Heeyy your mouth dey Smelll wella... Abeg use a carton of mouth wash to flush ur bucal cavity!!! Dont cause go-sloww..
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by sureteeboy(m): 12:33pm On Mar 10, 2013
You don't need to say it with your mouth. Use ur actions
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just "mistakenly" throw a breath mint in her mouth when she's talking.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by mekaboy(m): 12:51pm On Mar 10, 2013
I met a lady, giving her a lift as we tlked I noticed the bad breath. I could not wait to get to her destination. I took her number and promised to call, that was the end.

I can understand a guys mouth smelling, we fit wake in the rush of hustling and forget to brush. Or maybe had serious hangover and rushed out in the morning to get something heavy to eat.

But for a girl who might end up to be the mother of my kids, and ur mouth smells, how do I know other parts don't smell?

Nothing turns me off like bad breath from a lady. Even if ur miss world.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by busayochic: 12:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
sheyie2007:
People de for this world o o lipsrsealed
can't stop laffing Lmao!!!
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by ifihearam: 12:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
edreesabiodun: Just "mistakenly" throw a breath mint in her mouth when she's talking.

Lol
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
I once came across a gal with an issue like this during my stay @ my NYSC camp. The first time i perceived the odor, i assumed that maybe she ate smethng flavoured with raw onions/garlic (so i tried to ignore it), the next time i met her (a few days afterwards)... I acted as if as i wanted to kiss her...then diverted my lips to her ear and asked her abt her brand of toothpaste jokingly; she got the 'message'....
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Personally, i don't mind my Lady to have bad Breath....

I am a Really Hygienic Person, but i am often attracted to the Opposite types of Myself

My Girlfriend Breath always Stinks, I say Nothing
♥Royal♥Charm♥:
Natural Aphrodisiac....Like the Good Lord Intended.
Really shocked shocked
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by Shaggyfreshfish(m): 1:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
If her mouth de smell, make she lick tomtom naa
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by yuzedo: 1:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
Royal Charm be cracking me UPPPPPP!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by visita: 1:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Strauskhan1: How to tell her.
You: i wanna tell you somthin.
Girlfriend: whats that? (so inquisitive, thinking its wedding proposal).
You: your breath............
Girlfriend: what 'bout it? (gives an erratic look)
You: it 'smells' good smiley
Girlfriend: thanks.
You: but.........
Girlfriend: what?
You: it stinks!!!!!!!!!! :/
Seriously.....thats just how to say it, and I really cant assure you its gonna go well grin , make sure you keep your distance to avoid sporadic slaps. Lo ba tan. Se mo wi re?? grin grin

O wi re o!!! Ÿ̲̣̣̣̥ø̲̣̣̥u̶̲̥̅̊ couldn't have wi it better lol

1 Like

Re: How Do You Tell A Date, They Have Bad Breath? by osifred(m): 1:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Never tell her most girls will consider it an insult to their pride. Tell her female friend to tell her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Romance Story: Home Alone With My Step Brother (21+) Season 4 Episode 1 / Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / How To Make Her Orgasm Every Time – New Study Reveals Secret To Female Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.