Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig (91578 Views)

Airtel BIS Now #1,000/month + Solution To Make Your #1,500 BBC Work On Pc/phones / Airtel BIS Now UNLIMITED!!! / MTN BBC Monthly BIS Now ₦1000! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Go Down)

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Boyembo(m): 10:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
pls pls...can anione help me..i want to use bis on my x2...can someone tell me hw to sat my connections...pls
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
ciphoenix: from what i see, it seems for those that use the BB7.1 OS and lower and VPN, it's still unlimited but for those those with the BB10 OS and direct connection on other devices without VPN it stops working on exhaustion of the 3GB
yeah, that's right cus I confirmed it myself.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 10:35pm On Mar 10, 2013
Boyembo: pls pls...can anione help me..i want to use bis on my x2...can someone tell me hw to sat my connections...pls
yes by connecting it to a startimes pole gringringringringringringringringrin

3 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by UkwuNnu(m): 10:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
myk millz: yes by connecting it to a startimes pole gringringringringringringringringrin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by UkwuNnu(m): 10:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
My VPN still rocks unlimitedly jor.
I cant limit myself to just 3gig, when I ca get unlimited access with just extra 600 naira per month.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 11:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
mine is 450 a month. still working cheesy
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Holyrule(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
MTN only gave 1gig to users...i doubt if they have made BIS to PC open yet
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 11:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
am still surfing free on my mtnn CRACKED sim,,,,,,,,,,,no tyme 4 shyt
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by pyguru: 11:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
hmmm
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 11:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
pyguru: hmmm

guy i swear i don dey find u sins.....so na u b diz abiii......ur own don be today..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 11:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
I fink This 3gig stuff is for those who subscribed after they implemented this rubbish, buh for those who still av their bis on from February I fink it's unlimited for us
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Francheezy: am still surfing free on my mtnn CRACKED sim,,,,,,,,,,,no tyme 4 shyt
Cracked? Hmmm
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gbogboti: 11:43pm On Mar 10, 2013
ciphoenix: mine is 450 a month. still working cheesy

Bro, how do I get to pay for this vpn? Do I need to download?

I need ur assistance. Contact me on 08036212832. Thanks. By the way, I use a galaxy tab. Hope it would work on it?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by adewasco2k(m): 11:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just wait and see, next story is: No more using MTN BIS on non-blackberry devices.
They will only allow it IF what i am seeing on their website is true and i know its true wink #1,500 for 350MB of data.

2 Likes

Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by pyguru: 12:16am On Mar 11, 2013
the movement cannot be stopped
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by pyguru: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2013
Francheezy:

guy i swear i don dey find u sins.....so na u b diz abiii......ur own don be today..
 here I am. IN THE FLESH
tongue
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2013
Mtn sweet ooh grin tongue shocked
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 3:29am On Mar 11, 2013
ozor1: hello peeps i just discovered that mtn has now put a data limit to their unlimited bis complete data plan which is now just 3gig of data it really pains me tho cus i discoverd it too late and now mine is exusted those guys wanna milk us dry

Who is milking who?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ibietela2(m): 3:32am On Mar 11, 2013
lord.spiritual:

THERE IS THE ONE MONTH SUB: #1500 'BBC' to 21600
AND THE 1 WEEK SUB: #500 'BBCWEEK' to 21600
apn: blackberry.net and you are good to go on all devices...

the 1 week is how many Gb?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Francheezy(m): 3:43am On Mar 11, 2013
pyguru:
 here I am. IN THE FLESH
tongue
u won dey wyne me abii
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by mrdrizzy(m): 4:01am On Mar 11, 2013
now my question is..can dis ish work for droid and symbian devices using blackberry.net..pls i need a stable answer from users.has anyone tried dis on either a symbian or an android
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Deblow: 4:10am On Mar 11, 2013
This data cap story is laced with intrigues. I did my last sub on the 15th of Feb same day I did the vpn sub on my android. Like I said before I am a heavy user of data and I just checked my data use now. Between March 4th and today I have spent or used 4.68 GB of data and am still browsing on! So where lies the data cap story or do I say its a ruse?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Deblow: 4:13am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls guyz my droidvpn subscription will soon expire and I need to pay for another month. Who can assist me in paying cos I gat no liberty reserve account and how much? U can flash this number pls 08034260079. Thanks
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by BossTtdiamonds(m): 4:18am On Mar 11, 2013
Before Saturday's aftern00n.. I had done an average of about 15gb..

Saturday;s afternoon.. was downloading Reservoir Dogs... 2.86 gb... downloading stopped at 92.7%..

Came to Nland. heard this story.. and wept my ass out.." at least ya'll could have allowed my dwnload hit 100%"...

Decided to try my luck once more.. slotted sim in modem and connected.. got internet back....

Now tis' is what i dont understand... hiw Did I get my internet access back... did MTN recap the 3gb of tis' conspiracy surrounded data.. or tis' story is just a hoax....

Streamed MAn u - CHelsEa.. download Darksiders 2.. and still browsing.."of course with VPN".. Someone pls explain..
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by olsmade(m): 5:14am On Mar 11, 2013
was using it on my note 2 with droidvpn and noticed twasnt going yesterday. So i got another sim and paid for bbcweek yesternight. This morning after like 2gb download (game of thrones season 2), it went the way of the previous sim. i checked my status which was till 17th march before but now it says i dont av an active subscription. I ges no more heavy downloads.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 6:26am On Mar 11, 2013
I hope its a lie.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by ciphoenix: 7:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: Before Saturday's aftern00n.. I had done an average of about 15gb..

Saturday;s afternoon.. was downloading Reservoir Dogs... 2.86 gb... downloading stopped at 92.7%..

Came to Nland. heard this story.. and wept my ass out.." at least ya'll could have allowed my dwnload hit 100%"...

Decided to try my luck once more.. slotted sim in modem and connected.. got internet back....

Now tis' is what i dont understand... hiw Did I get my internet access back... did MTN recap the 3gb of tis' conspiracy surrounded data.. or tis' story is just a hoax....

Streamed MAn u - CHelsEa.. download Darksiders 2.. and still browsing.."of course with VPN".. Someone pls explain..

were you able to get a gamepad to work with that darksiders 2? seems it only works with the xbox360 controller
embarassed
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 7:25am On Mar 11, 2013
Boss Ttdiamonds: Before Saturday's aftern00n.. I had done an average of about 15gb..

Mine just connects but doesn't read. And vpn won't connect until it reads. Am confuse here
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by gmcbiz(m): 7:31am On Mar 11, 2013
how far bro, so u are here?
this new trend is really confusing but i know a solution will soon be available just like always
i have gotten so many reports, some are still working while some are not
before today runs out we will get to the root of this
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Koonbey1: 7:54am On Mar 11, 2013
gmc.biz:
how far bro, so u are here?
this new trend is really confusing but i know a solution will soon be available just like always
i have gotten so many reports, some are still working while some are not
before today runs out we will get to the root of this
I hope so Bruv,was going to pay for my VPN today buh i think ill wait and see how thingss turn out.
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 11, 2013
Pls guys, who can help me configure vpn on my tab and also pay for the subscription? How much would it cost?
Re: Mtn BIS Now Has A Data Cap Of 3gig by dljbd1(m): 8:43am On Mar 11, 2013
jammyng: Pls guys, who can help me configure vpn on my tab and also pay for the subscription? How much would it cost?
Guy, e b lyk say u no hear wetin we dy talk since

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33)

My SpaceX Starlink Internet Experience In Lagos, Nigeria / A New Scam Yahoo Boys Have Invented. / How To Stop Annoying Text Messages From MTN,GLO,AIRTEL,ETISALAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.