Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? (2479 Views)

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else / He Broke Up With Me The Night He Proposed! Frances & Desmond’s Love Story / He Proposed To His Girlfriend In The Swimming Pool Of A Lagos Hotel (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
Can a responsible man do such a thing??
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by nikkyshyne(f): 9:00pm On Mar 09, 2013
Proposed marriage or proposed love?

Either way, that is a turn off to me.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2013
Proposed marriage!
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by jmoore(m): 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
He has been watching her before they met. Everything is possible.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by 190: 9:08pm On Mar 09, 2013
Well i could do such to be honest
I have the tendency of detectin BS from women from afar
and if these no such BS then why not wink
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Exponental(m): 9:30pm On Mar 09, 2013
The day my brother saw his wife, he concluded she is d one he had been looking for. Though he couldnt make his intention known immediately cos she was a client n many others were waiting. Just imagine he was on break or met her somewhere else, he wouldnt let her go when he had such feelings. They are happily married with a baby boy now. Sooo..... It's possible n that doesnt mean he is not real.

1 Like

Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:31pm On Mar 09, 2013
@jmoore, is like u dnt get me well? I mean dat d guy saw her in their church without speakn a word to her, so de next day he get to her and proposed for marriage. De two have nt met b4 dats it.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:34pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Exponental, dats ur own point.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by greatgod2012(f): 9:36pm On Mar 09, 2013
Well, each to his/her own, to me, its a turn-off, but, i have seen a guy who saw a lady for d first time and d guy proposed marriage to her that same day, d lady accepted that very day and slept in d guy's place that very day, they got married exactly 3 months later, but d marriage did not last for 2 years b4 they both separated and divorced, they had a girl together, so, @op, no new thing under d heaven, it can happen, but it depends on d individuals involved.
May God help us all.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Exponental(m): 9:38pm On Mar 09, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@Exponental, dats ur own point.
this sounds rude. If u av ur point, why ask 4 our opinions?
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:40pm On Mar 09, 2013
K
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
@Exponent, dnt mind my comment 2ward ur's ok!
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by jmoore(m): 9:44pm On Mar 09, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@jmoore, is like u dnt get me well? I mean dat d guy saw her in their church without speakn a word to her, so de next day he get to her and proposed for marriage. De two have nt met b4 dats it.

In that case anything is possible. How long one dates is not a criteria for being responsible.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 09, 2013
OP, do you know LilMizzgood?
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2013
nikkyshyne: Proposed marriage or proposed love?

Either way, that is a turn off to me.
+10000 likes
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2013
@fluid, meaning wat?
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dnt kw na u sabi
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
he is probably in a rush to get married.maybe he was attracted to her physical looks.though in some cases it dosent hav to take a long period to determine compatibility
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 9:28pm On Mar 11, 2013
Maybe
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by andyanders: 11:39am On Mar 13, 2013
d
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by andyanders: 11:40am On Mar 13, 2013
That's how I met my woman and we have been together and happily married and the love still growing and we have been happily married. When I met her, something inside me told me that's your wife. I approached her and told her my mind. she was just looking at me and we discussed for few minutes and I told her straight my mind. We have kids and living healthy and she is the best gift and to crown it, she was virg.She is the best gift God ever gave me. Though I prayed to God to give me a wife like my mother and He gave me a wonderful woman and thats she.

2 Likes

Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 3:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
Wao, tnk God 4 u! She's beautiful.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Lookmanade(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2013
It is not proper dear, it could have been friendship proposal first and watch how things goes, if he is in haste to get marry, while not just be friend for a week, then enter relationship for a month and bring up marriage proposal. It is a total turn off for many girls except those one that are desperate for marriage. I know that when preparation meet opportunity, success is inevitable, part of his preparation would have be giving room for friendship, dating before going further.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Imdachick(f): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2013
andyanders: That's how I met my woman and we have been together and happily married and the love still growing and we have been happily married. When I met her, something inside me told me that's your wife. I approached her and told her my mind. she was just looking at me and we discussed for few minutes and I told her straight my mind. We have kids and living healthy and she is the best gift and to crown it, she was virg.She is the best gift God ever gave me. Though I prayed to God to give me a wife like my mother and He gave me a wonderful woman and thats she.

Lovely story
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by andyanders: 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
Wao, tnk God 4 u! She's beautiful.

Thank you for the complement.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2013
OP two things involved...
He could either be serious or fvckin thingz on his mind
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Mynd44: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Possible but not my thing
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by KINGwax(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2013
Well, I knw am ok, but dnt get me wrong: the OP was asking a question, and y'all ve been commenting, yet, I dnt get it. Will someone xplain wotz happening here?
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 13, 2013
KINGwax: Well, I knw am ok, but dnt get me wrong: the OP was asking a question, and y'all ve been commenting, yet, I dnt get it. Will someone xplain wotz happening here?

here is whats been happening since sad
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Mar 13, 2013
I remember walking up to my wife the very first day I met her and popped the question.

''Angel, will you marry me? And she snorted back: 'what do you take me for and do you think I am that cheap?' I paused a while and looked into her eyes and replied:'honey, I am for real' and she immediately surprised me with an awful answer: 'I am not interested I have a boyfriend and a serious one at that' and made move to leave. Immediately, I grab her by the wrist, shook her violently and snapped: 'if you claim to be in a serious relationship why is the guy not taking the bull by the horn?'. She gave an awkward glare and exclaimed: 'ohh...leave me alone please, I am in a hurry'. I felt a little exasperated and bowled: ' Nne adim loaded...abum udu bunch. Instantly she giggled and retorted: 'we shall see about that' and on that premise I released her and the rest becomes history....alleluia somebody.

1 Like

Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
Prebaby.G.:
@fluid, meaning wat?

You need to seek her out as soon as possible. Use the search box.

She could prove useful to you in these difficult times. A boon to your cause.
Re: He Just Saw Her Yesterday, & 2day He Proposed To Her. Is Dat Possible?? by PrebabyG(f): 8:07pm On Mar 13, 2013
@crown price, dis one na super story!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want To Get Married Soon But No Wife Material Out There,what Should I Do / 8 Text Guys Never Want To Recieve / How Long Do Normal People Stay Single For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.