Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation (40021 Views)

Anambra State Lands And Property Development / INVEST TODAY IN OGUN STATE LANDS @N300,000 per plot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 6:25pm On Mar 22, 2013
feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2013
Available
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:46am On Mar 23, 2013
Feel free to call us.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by jangbala2000: 10:31am On Mar 23, 2013
Hi, i have a land in maya already under construction and i am also looking for another piece of land in the same area, do you have a plot in maya for sale currently and how much is it going for? my other question is do you have a plot of land in a developed gated/estate community inside main ikorodu and howmuch? the later will be for a family member.Is there a proposed bridge coming up in ikorodu in the pipeworks? where will this bridge lead to? what is an acquisition land?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2013
Hello, I currently don't have a land in Maya but you can get a good level land close to the express @Aleke after maya for 900k net very clean and developed.

2nd question- you can get a plot of land in a developed area probarbly and estate as you wish for as low as 4million net per plot.its highly developed.

There is a proposed brigde hailing down mainly to bayeku igbogbo but its going to have different links as well to ibese or ijede.

An aquisation Land - its a government owned reserved land for rural development which is illegal.

Beware.

jangbala2000: Hi, i have a land in maya already under construction and i am also looking for another piece of land in the same area, do you have a plot in maya for sale currently and how much is it going for? my other question is do you have a plot of land in a developed gated/estate community inside main ikorodu and howmuch? the later will be for a family member.Is there a proposed bridge coming up in ikorodu in the pipeworks? where will this bridge lead to? what is an acquisition land?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 3:18pm On Mar 26, 2013
Feel free to ask questions.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:53am On Mar 27, 2013
Ask anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:37am On Mar 28, 2013
availble anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:39am On Mar 28, 2013
call us anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:44am On Mar 28, 2013
We are here to serve you.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:01am On Mar 29, 2013
Feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:02am On Mar 29, 2013
Call us anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 11:04am On Mar 29, 2013
Man those land u talk about in imota are they gazetted?if yes,can u find for me 2 plots in a dry and flat ground,

Cheers.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 2:37pm On Mar 29, 2013
Firstly let me make this clear,there no where you will be buying 2 plot of land or more that you will get a gazzete and secondly you can get two plot of land on non aquisation land in imota @ that rate for now cos it might change tommorow morning.

euromilion: Man those land u talk about in imota are they gazetted?if yes,can u find for me 2 plots in a dry and flat ground,

Cheers.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2013
carbon1224: Firstly let me make this clear,there no where you will be buying 2 plot of land or more that you will get a gazzete and secondly you can get two plot of land on non aquisation land in imota @ that rate for now cos it might change tommorow morning.

I can't understand ya,do u mean they re all acquisitions land or non?,wat docu do u produce?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 3:29pm On Mar 29, 2013
What I am saying is gazzette is giving to family owners of large land which is free from government aquisations.No family would hand over gazzete to individuals unless if they are buying the complete hectres of land or acres.what I am trying to say is that you don't need gazzette for 2 plots of land.even someone that bought 2acres from me months ago don't have access to it.what you need is a surveyplan to go confirm if its free.

Aquisation lands are prohibited.

Beware.

ntte author=euromilion]

I can't understand ya,do u mean they re all acquisitions land or non?,wat docu do u produce?[/quote]
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 3:47pm On Mar 29, 2013
Ok u mean it is gazetted but u won't give it to me?if that is what u mean,then I understand.can I get one acre for one million? if not then find 2 plots for me pls but must b flat and dried
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 7:22pm On Mar 29, 2013
You can't get it for a million,You can only get 100,000 deduction if you are buying 1 acres of land but if you want the 2 plot then its okay but you would always gain on what ever you are investing on.

euromilion:

Ok u mean it is gazetted but u won't give it to me?if that is what u mean,then I understand.can I get one acre for one million? if not then find 2 plots for me pls but must b flat and dried
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by Nobody: 2:46am On Mar 30, 2013
carbon1224: You can't get it for a million,You can only get 100,000 deduction if you are buying 1 acres of land but if you want the 2 plot then its okay but you would always gain on what ever you are investing on.

How much for one acre then?.

Do u have 2 plots ready?

Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:45am On Mar 31, 2013
Plot and acres are available.just specify what you want.

[quote author=euromilion][/quote]
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:17am On Apr 03, 2013
Feel free to call us.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 11:18am On Apr 03, 2013
Acres and hectres.
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by taland(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Kindly provide an update on Oke Igbodo by Araro.
Is the land free from government acquisition?
Is it a Lagos state land?
I heared the lands are set aside for Agricultural development? please confirm
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:38am On Apr 04, 2013
The proposed bridge should be bayeku which is igbogbo but the truth is you can't get a good free land for 500k.the lowest price you can get a free land in a good place in igbogbo is 1.8m cos they have finish selling off there lands so the ones people get are bought to be sold by owners.but if you want my advise I would say you should get up to 900k net to get a very good land @aleke or isiu along imota road cos its a dry land without omo onile wahala.

Imota lands are cheap but its not well developed.
Once again any one claiming to have a land in laspotech lucky fiber now I would advise you to ignore those lands in that particular area.thank you.

MacLovington:

Thanks for your public service. I have had some agents show us land deep in Ogun state claiming Ikorodu!

They even show you land far different from the ones they advertise.

Which areas of Ikorodu not far from the proposed new bridge to the Island can one get plots of free land(not under acquisition/court dispute) under 500k?

How is the situation (acquisition) in Igbogbo, Imota, Lucky Fibre,Laspotech area etc?
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Not all of the lands are acquisation but I will advise you to stay out of there because you won't know if the particular one they are selling to my fall into government aquisation.

Thank you.
taland: Kindly provide an update on Oke Igbodo by Araro.
Is the land free from government acquisition?
Is it a Lagos state land?
I heared the lands are set aside for Agricultural development? please confirm
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:46am On Apr 04, 2013
Feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Anytime feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:54am On Apr 04, 2013
We are here to serve you
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 9:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Call us anytime
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Feel free
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 5:03pm On Apr 04, 2013
Call us
Re: Nairalander Please Beware Of NON Lagos State Lands In Ikorodu And Aquisation by carbon1224(m): 8:04am On Apr 05, 2013
anytime call us

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

List Of Building Materials In Nigeria And The Price Qoutes / Help Select The Best Color For My House / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.