Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,801 members, 7,802,562 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding (33705 Views)

2face Clears The Air On Mikel Obi / Comedian Baba Funky Wore This On His Wedding Day (photos) / Singer Skuki Puts His Joystick On Display In New Picture Wearin Only Towel-photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Tinyemeka(m): 7:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Soso990240: they got served..their life dream na 2 born 4 celebrity..e dn hapn nah

It's not right. Too many bad blood and animosity will arise if he doesn't handle the matter properly (wondering how he'd do it).

Not wanting to sound cliche, but Karma is real. He would have generations of people laying curses on him and his family.

Not right at all.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Tinyemeka(m): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tjohnnay: tell 2 baba make him gv ur der numbr make u marry dm na cheesy cheesy

LOL. Na Tokumbo wife be dat na (abi Naija-used sef). Mileage go don over high. My GF dey fresh. I no want issues.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Tinyemeka(m): 8:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
mydex93: Whao!!!..dts a v big question that only d gods can ansa o..maybe u shud try consulting em'

Someone said I shld ask Mmuo Okija or Pagan 9ja. I've sacrificed two bow-legged pregnant cocks and a one-eyed hump-backed snake. The gods are still scratching their heads as we speak. undecided
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nicepoker(m): 8:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
2 baba tak care of our sis wel o. Congrats
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by jayiyke007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
Wait ☺, wondering... Why must 2baba be d one 2 check if his joystick is wit him? A virgin or more in d land should ve been in a beta position 2 check and probably test it 4 confirmation. Lol...jst my thought. wink
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by filani(m): 8:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
gabinogem: I hope they will do thesame to the lady. What is good 4 d goose is also good 4 d gander

@ gabinogem
Bros , you and I know that if annie was the one asked to touch her bosoms and VJ area to confirm if she get am or not then further queried as to if she will be able to use same to satisfy Mr 2face sexually ,this thread would have been full of very angry female posters.

But since a guy is the one on the receiving end ,every body seems to think they can have a laugh at his expense ! SMH
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by ILOVEPUSY(m): 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin 2baba get work 2 do.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Nobody: 10:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
KokoBeware:

Yes oo there are people from calabar... though it is capital there are also LGA's in calabar and people are from there, same as Port harcourt.. people from Rumuokoro , Rumuola etc are from Portharcourt.. are you saying pweople are not allowed to come from the capital of the state??

Oh Ma God! Smh! See dis 1 o! A̶̲̥̅♏ talkin abt a kettle, he is talkin private jet!
Brov, if I teLl u A̶̲̥̅♏ frm ''Ibitoki''. Oya identify me.
†ђξ formal mode of identification is State of Origin and LGA.... And calabar is none of dis! Copy dat? Goosh! Retards! SMH.
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Elizabethoni(f): 10:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
no be only to impregnate woman dem dey use confirm potency or satisfaction naa....na skills matter oo..thats why they asked him " .....will it satisfy our daughter"?..LOL
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by SIRKOL(m): 11:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
u will marry dem..since dey all want their children 2 bear Tubaba pikin
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by SIRKOL(m): 11:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
4 thier minds 2face na Virgin
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by mydex93(f): 11:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
Tinyemeka:

Someone said I shld ask Mmuo Okija or Pagan 9ja. I've sacrificed two bow-legged pregnant cocks and a one-eyed hump-backed snake. The gods are still scratching their heads as we speak. undecided
they are still booting..Dnt u knw d question u asked sef was way out of context..so dey've got 2 reconcile ur scatterrd words back in2 understandable terms so it cud be analysed and further looked in2..so u av 2 wait patiently uhn..ur ansa is on d way
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by SugaryBelle(f): 12:15am On Mar 11, 2013
Its just a traditional rite that should be fulfild
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by mike98989gmail: 1:59am On Mar 11, 2013
omo ehn.......Wetin dem dey confirm again...
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by kolamilan(m): 11:24am On Mar 11, 2013
Tinyemeka: I have a question: Now that he's made plans to marry Macaulay, what'll happen to the other ladies who have children for him?
go ask 2face na
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by Tinyemeka(m): 2:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
mydex93: they are still booting..Dnt u knw d question u asked sef was way out of context..so dey've got 2 reconcile ur scatterrd words back in2 understandable terms so it cud be analysed and further looked in2..so u av 2 wait patiently uhn..ur ansa is on d way

My brain just hung now.

Lemme try... Ctrl+Alt+Del...
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by largie(f): 10:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
tunapawizzy: [size=18pt]Benue man marry calabar gal....hmmmm they are both guaranteed a sexually fulfilling union[/size]
that one na very 'baaaaaaaaaad' equation
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by tunapawizzy: 11:51pm On Mar 12, 2013
beatbug:

Look at anoda FOOL!
1st of all Akwa-Ibom aint calabar,
2ndly, can u say a person is frm Ikeja? Jeez, SMH!
Calabar is capital nt state! U cnt say am frm Ikeja!
Didnt u pass thru primary education?
But u wld scold a child who doesnt knw d 36 states and its capital!
Jeeez, SMH!
u r madt o,,,see ur square head like ghanian wey dey sell puffpuff
Re: 2face Touched His Joystick To Confirm Potency At His Wedding by mydex93(f): 12:24am On Mar 13, 2013
Tinyemeka:

My brain just hung now.

Lemme try... Ctrl+Alt+Del...
u cud also try out sm oda gods u kϞ☺Ψ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Skiibii To Harrysong: 'Don't Die, I Don’t Want To Use Your Photos For R.I.P' / Peter Okoye Meets Marie-Louise Coleiro Preca, President Of Malta / Gbemi Olagbegi And Her Husband, Femi Ajayi On Honeymoon In Punta Cana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.