Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet (34678 Views)

Kleopatra1's Cleavage-Baring, The Worst Outfit At AMVCA [PICS] / Stephanie Okereke Wins SUV At Amvca Awards / Comedian AY And His Wife, Mabel At AMVCA 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by cmpunk: 11:48pm On Mar 09, 2013
See wetin Genevive wear go AMV award dis evening. Must we copy every bad thing from the western world in d name of being fashionable. Remember, u have so many young girls looking up to u as a role model. Na wa o.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by sweetsleeky: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2013
cmpunk: See wetin Genevive wear go AMV award dis evening. Must we copy every bad thing from the western world in d name of being fashionable. Remember, u have so many young girls looking up to u as a role model. Na wa o.

Gennie,why na?
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Mmiriariugwu: 12:26am On Mar 10, 2013
cmpunk: See wetin Genevive wear go AMV award dis evening. Must we copy every bad thing from the western world in d name of being fashionable. Remember, u have so many young girls looking up to u as a role model. Na wa o.
thats what u get when u have a lousy costudent copying from ur answer sheet in an exam hall, she go even copy everythin put without making d necessary adjustments even ur name

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Lucasbalo(m): 1:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Who cares ?.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:07am On Mar 10, 2013
WTF!
Wetin she dey market? Dat slippers breasttt
Dz pix s nt glorified.

11 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by taymeesan(m): 2:13am On Mar 10, 2013
Me likey kiss

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Akshow: 6:48am On Mar 10, 2013
You need to see how mute and foolish she looked when denrele asked her where she left her undies, she could not say Nadaaa. Its jus too much flesh. Had it been na even firm perky bweast e for better. Flountin one flat dunlop slippers Agadiwayin baby's bweast.

17 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by princemaicheal: 9:19am On Mar 10, 2013
Gene can do better than this...*spits on thread goes back to work*

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by 8figure(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2013
why u come dey show show bossom , when u know say u no get get bossom.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Lusaint(m): 9:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Mmiriariugwu: thats what u get when u have a lousy costudent copying from ur answer sheet in an exam hall, she go even copy everythin put without making d necessary adjustments even ur name
grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Sike(m): 9:22am On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: You need to see how mute and foolish she looked when denrele asked her where she left her undies, she could not say Nadaaa. Its jus too much flesh. Had it been na even firm perky bweast e for better. Flountin one flat dunlop slippers Agadiwayin baby's bweast.
LMFAOOOOOO
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Oh please, she is free to wear whatever she wants. Its the 21st century, its her body, its her name, its her everything. So puhlease, free her! I'd totally wear that and feel beautiful. grin

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by kelvincoll(m): 9:25am On Mar 10, 2013
Although I don't support this dress of her's in anyway but If she no where am na same fans would come out to say she's leaving in the stone old age... Come see how its been done in hollywood dis, Oscars dat, Academy award those...bla bla bla.

I guess she's sendin out 2 messages

1) To the foreign movie directors... I'VE GOT THE GUTS
2) To the rich single Guys....... I'VE GOT. THE BOOOBs

African women losing their core values.... SMH

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by venorite(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
cryThat cloth is for chicks with firm and big bossom not for some old mama with sagging dunlop bathroom slippers like bo*obs

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by ypzilanti: 9:28am On Mar 10, 2013
Does Jenny need any publicity in Nigeria? No. So why the unclothedness,biko? I am not a prude. But you have to respect your culture in aspects that is not 'backward'. There is nothing 'forward' in public nudity. That attire would be considered a little too much, even in USA.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Annie2gud(f): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Genny Baby...but why nah.haba this is bad.why sag with your bossoms?so Disappointed in ur chest Sagging.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by olusola200: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
Ha ha ha. Breast or meatty chest ?u need to see this woman's daugher

What is the world turning to all in the name of fashion by the way wher is cosy their mother

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by jeezybuck: 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
The right breas.t is sagging, Bra nor fit carry am again

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by chuksme(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
This Lady no de shame. see as she is stupidly displaying saggy breast in the public.If it is the way she has decided to be dressing now, I will advise her to go for breast surgery.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
*spits*
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by servehenry: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Akshow: You need to see how mute and foolish she looked when denrele asked her where she left her undies, she could not say Nadaaa. Its jus too much flesh. Had it been na even firm perky bweast e for better. Flountin one flat dunlop slippers Agadiwayin baby's bweast.
LMAO......u get mouth!!
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
That Niqqah Bleached Out Like Crazy....Gawtdamn

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by tunapawizzy: 9:33am On Mar 10, 2013
[size=18pt]d worst part of her attire is that she's actually flaunting NOTHING, abi na dt thing wey be like deflated balloon be breast?[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by harryboyng(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia: Oh please, she is free to wear whatever she wants. Its the 21st century, its her body, its her name, its her everything. So puhlease, free her! I'd totally wear that and feel beautiful. grin
tongue I guess u got the kaind of "slippers bobby" she is got too..all slacked..

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by mbhs139(m): 9:33am On Mar 10, 2013
Amaaskia: Oh please, she is free to wear whatever she wants. Its the 21st century, its her body, its her name, its her everything. So puhlease, free her! I'd totally wear that and feel beautiful. grin

omo ale
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by akatonero(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Atiku don finish that thing Soo na the remaining be this? That's y D'Banj run 4 40 grin grin grin grin
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Lord have mercy!!! She's gone nuts!! Like seriously......., what's she thinking
Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 10, 2013
harryboyng: tongue I guess u got the kaind of "slippers bobby" she is got too..all slacked..

Excuse you! My boobs are SOLID! You must be very blind mtchewwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji's Dress At AMVCA 2013 Red Carpet by Paschal007: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-TEL4LZjvDcE/UTukcgxcz5I/AAAAAAAAPM0/ZnqiU4Cz8Xw/s640/gene.jpg[/img]

I thought this was what she wore at the AMVCA 2013? undecided
https://www.nairaland.com/1220489/pictures-celebrities-amvca-2013-red

Why are you guys lying against jenny?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lizzy Anjorin: "Don’t Use Your Vagina To Do Promo'' / [photos] List Of Best Dressed African Celebrities 2015 / Laide Bakare Shares Photos Of Her Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.