Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,067 members, 7,807,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". (2474 Views)

American Pastor,Creflo Dollar Arrested For Stealing Church Funds To Buy Mansion / Creflo Dollar Arrested For Choking His Daughter / Creflo Dollar Vs Joel Osteen Vs Td Jakes Vs Joyce Meyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 10, 2013
"Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." - Ephesians 5:11

"Those who sin should be reprimanded in front of the whole church; this will serve as a strong warning to others." - 1 Timothy 5:20

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs

In this video Creflo says it is not the Job of the laity to expose or talk about the sin of the leaders.

While I believe we should confess our sins to one another and pray for each other, we MUST expose charlatans and hirelings.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2013
How can anyone take him seriously? He is constantly preaching heresy. King Saul was appointed BY GOD. The Prophet Samuel was told by God DIRECTLY to annoint Saul King. Creflo Dollar was not appointed by God. He was pointed by prosperity heretic Kenneth Copeland. This is just abusing Scripture to discourage Christians from using discernment to see these false teaching, wolves in sheep clothing for who they are.

Repent Creflo, repent!

by Anonymous.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:41am On Mar 10, 2013
And how many black people has he brainwashed with this nonsense?

I tire for christianity. You guys are all problems unto yourselves
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Logicboy03: And how many black people has he brainwashed with this nonsense?

I tire for christianity. You guys are all problems unto yourselves

worry about your problems, we will take care of our issues, thanks.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Goshen360(m): 4:14am On Mar 10, 2013
I suppose spiritual authorities are suppose to know how to behave better within and outside the body of Christ. How can God's people be cursed to speaking against evils of spiritual authorities? I just can't understand this message? What kind of immunity does these spiritual authorities have that they cannot be corrected 'if' they err?

@ Dr. Creflo Dollar, I need an answer sir.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 7:03am On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

worry about your problems, we will take care of our issues, thanks.

Bobo, do you go to Creflo's church? How is it your problem as well if we use your logic?

Just shut up, if you have nothing to say.

This affects everyone. I dont want some brainwashed person from Creflo's church to come and start telling me to keep quiet if some bad church leader infringes on my human right.

1 Like

Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 10, 2013
Goshen360: I suppose spiritual authorities are suppose to know how to behave better within and outside the body of Christ. How can God's people be cursed to speaking against evils of spiritual authorities? I just can't understand this message? What kind of immunity does these spiritual authorities have that they cannot be corrected 'if' they err?

@ Dr. Creflo Dollar, I need an answer sir.

Stop this hypocrisy.

"outside the body of christ"

You are always there to claim that any person who preaches a gospel you dont like is a "Judaizer".

Like you are any better. I would like you to compare notes with Frosbel on the meaning of hell. Lets see how that works because the moment you call out Frosbel for not suscribing to the conventional doctrine of hell, he will call you a sadist for the belief in a lake of fire for eternity for humans. Both of you become Judaizers

4 Likes

Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Goshen360(m): 7:54am On Mar 10, 2013
^^^
If you like take my words out of context. By 'outside the body of Christ', I meant 'in the circular world'. I hope you read when I also said 'within'?, meaning 'among the body of believers'. Stop taking my words out of context.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Goshen360: ^^^
If you like take my words out of context. By 'outside the body of Christ', I meant 'in the circular world'. I hope you read when I also said 'within'?, meaning 'among the body of believers'. Stop taking my words out of context.

Secular*

To me, you're no different from Creflo. Your hypocrisy level is just lower.

1 Like

Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 1:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Logicboy03:

Secular*

To me, you're no different from Creflo. Your hypocrisy level is just lower.

just run away kid and show some decorum , people are discussing issues, if you do not believe in God , go play with your atheist friends.

I ignored your abuse earlier, because it is who you are and nothing better can or should be expected.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by christemmbassey(m): 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

just run away kid and show some decorum , people are discussing issues, if you do not believe in God , go play with your atheist friends.

I ignored your abuse earlier, because it is who you are and nothing better can or should be expected.
ignore atheists pls, especially when it concern kingdom matters.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

smh

even more hypocrisy and "holier than thou"
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by dekung(m): 7:49pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel: "Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them." - Ephesians 5:11

"Those who sin should be reprimanded in front of the whole church; this will serve as a strong warning to others." - 1 Timothy 5:20

Galatians 2:14 When I saw that they were not acting in line with the truth of the gospel, I said to Peter in front of them all, "You are a Jew, yet you live like a Gentile and not like a Jew. How is it, then, that you force Gentiles to follow Jewish customs

In this video Creflo says it is not the Job of the laity to expose or talk about the sin of the leaders.

While I believe we should confess our sins to one another and pray for each other, we MUST expose charlatans and hirelings.

I think Creflo Dollar took his cue from Nigerian senators who are planning to pass an immunity bill on themselves so that no one can prosecute them while in the office. The only difference is that while the office of a senator is temporal and can be sued once he leaves office, MOGs have lifetime offices. rotfl grin grin grin
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
frosbel:

i've never seen anyone belittle logicboy like dis before.hahahahehehegrin
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by ooman(m): 9:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Frosbel, what's with you and that business man. Better leave him alone and see to your business.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 9:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
Segeggs: i've never seen anyone belittle logicboy like dis before.hahahahehehegrin

I did not mean to be so strict with him, but he should learn to talk to people with some little respect, rudeness is not a virtue worthy of emulation.
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
ooman: Frosbel, what's with you and that business man. Better leave him alone and see to your business.

I would have if it only concerned him , alas , he is fleecing tens of thousands of unsuspecting sheeple ,and they need to be delivered and protected. wink
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 12:03am On Mar 11, 2013
Segeggs: i've never seen anyone belittle logicboy like dis before.hahahahehehegrin

grin grin grin

Pass me whatever you and Frosbel are smoking. Pure hallucinogen!
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by tpia5: 12:11am On Mar 11, 2013
then watch what you say about him.

is that too hard to do?
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by tpia5: 3:20am On Mar 11, 2013
@ topic

is there a reason why his request is difficult to understand?
Re: Shocker : Creflo Dollar says ."Watch what you say about me". by Nobody: 5:51am On Mar 11, 2013
Logicboy03:

Why not type out what you really mean?

Almost all regular posters think that you have mental problems with these your nonsense one-liners or empty retorts. Personally, I hink your case is much worse
go and play with ur atheist friends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vital Bible Verses In Images- Encouraging Faith Via Image! / Shabbat Shalom Le'kulam To All Faithful Sabbaterians / Why The Devil Doesnt Want You To Speak In Tongues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.