Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

Should Companies Pay Tithe? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should Companies Pay Tithe? (1601 Views)

Ghana Millionaire Says He Does Not Pay Tithe / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? / Do I Need To Pay Tithe Form My Gamble Wins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should Companies Pay Tithe? by OmerianConsult: 1:46am On Mar 10, 2013
Many wealthy men of sound christian upbringing are addicted corporate tithers. Examples are JC Penny and the richest man ever, John D. Rockefeller. God has been faithful to his covenant of rebuking the devourer for the sake of these tithers even during depressions or natural disasters. Even Winners' Chapel pay tithe to RCCG! I believe in corporate tithing i.e. giving 10% of my profit, not income, to God. What about you?
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by Goshen360(m): 4:05am On Mar 10, 2013
There're many poor people in Nigeria who pay tithe but still live below 2 USD per day. Before coming to the United States, I have two registered businesses - one, a cybercafe and the other a Grasscutter farming. Both expanded without limits and till date except for the cybercafe that I deliberately closed down due to my absence. I can't remember paying tithe to grow these two businesses.

The Gospel you guys preach makes it like it is by paying tithe that one become rich and\or blessed. I stopped tithing when I found out from the word it is not a Christian law and till date I'm blessed even more than when I used to tithe on those days. Church people needs to learn hard work + prayer (faith) + financial management that = riches\wealth. All through the Bible, show me ONE man that became rich\wealthy by paying tithe and I will show you men that proved their is dignity in labour in their faith in God.

Finally, the doctrine of tithe had been uncovered to be the biggest religious fraud of our days. God does not love a cheerful tither but God loves a cheerful giver. I don't tithe but I give like crazy! It's my nature that was transfered to me in Christ. Hebrews 7 discusses tithing before the law and after the law; in both - tithing is nullified and cancelled. Therefore, ask those who had been tithing for years especially in Nigeria and are still brook, still borrow from friends\family, are still in debt, etc etc. Does that mean the God that blesses the likes of JC Penny you mentioned is partial not to bless those who tithe and are still borrowing? Tithing is nowhere taught in the New Testament or among the Apostles for Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Companies to pay tithes too.very funny
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 11:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Segeggs: Companies to pay tithes too.very funny

I tire ooo! These tithe scammers keep on devising new strategies to increase their tithe loot.
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by OmerianConsult: 5:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
Pastor Kun:

I tire ooo! These tithe scammers keep on devising new strategies to increase their tithe loot.
Don't criticize what u don't understand.
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 6:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omerian Consult: Don't criticize what u don't understand.

Trust me i know and understand a lot more about tithing than you ever could, i have been there wink
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by OmerianConsult: 12:11pm On Mar 16, 2013
Pastor Kun:

Trust me i know and understand a lot more about tithing than you ever could, <b>i have been there </b>
Where are u now?
Gen. 14:20 - "Then Abraham gave him a tenth of everything"
Re: Should Companies Pay Tithe? by PastorKun(m): 12:15pm On Mar 16, 2013
Omerian Consult: Where are u now?
Gen. 14:20 - "Then Abraham gave him a tenth of everything"

So

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Religious Section Frauds / Did Jesus Actually Say He Was The Son Of God Or God Himself? / Prophet I O Samuel. The Prophet Of Our Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.