Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,227 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License (10977 Views)

Obasanjo Visits President Buhari (Photo) / Obasanjo Visits President Buhari In Aso Rock (Photos) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo Visits Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Bamstand(m): 4:48am On Mar 10, 2013
Former president Olusegun Obasanjo yesterday paid a visit to the headquarters of the Federal Road Safety Corp in Abuja to process his driving license.

Obasanjo arrived the location and promptly went through the biometric capture in no time.

“If I have to drive, I must have a valid driver’s license like others,” he said.

We doubt the former president chauffeurs himself around so we wonder what the dress rehearsal was all about. We can assure you though that you’d be grossly mistaken if you expect your license registration process to be as breezy as his was. Good luck to you.
http://news.naijatrends.com/page_detail-title-offside-play-why-does-obasanjo-need-a-driving-license-photo-njd-3399
http://www.ynaija.com/offside-play-why-does-obasanjo-need-a-driving-license-photo/

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Adex097: 9:23am On Mar 10, 2013
Hahahahaha OBJ is my role model...can't believe I'm the #1st to comment# !!! I must give tetimony in church today cos this is my first time of commenting first. praise tha lord!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by ebamma(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2013
Abeg Na lack of topics abi na lack of sense dey worry dis mods?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by taymeesan(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2013
undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Augustinaz(m): 9:24am On Mar 10, 2013
Second to comment.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:26am On Mar 10, 2013
$
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by engrfcuksmtin(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2013
Augustinaz: Second to comment.
Foul; Red card.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Samuelcoolk: 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
does it change nigerian power system,and what are u try to figure out,are u saying obasanjo is an icon we can follow his step,nonsence.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by harryboyng(m): 9:29am On Mar 10, 2013
..Hehehe..u go fear "former pressy" nau..like say him dey drive..if I hear!!!..
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by ebamma(m): 9:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Augustinaz: Second to comment.
better luck next time
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by tboycares: 9:31am On Mar 10, 2013
Whether you like baba or not..I still think hes the best president ever we ve had. I dont know if APC take the position come 2015 and break his records. But for now, Hes the best. Truly Niaja

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Burger01(m): 9:32am On Mar 10, 2013
Baba Iyabo, always kampe.... grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by HectorTroy: 9:34am On Mar 10, 2013
Organisations/Government offices in Nigeria are too one dimensional...They could have used his visit to generate massive awareness on the importance of the new driver's licence...If the fingerprints of Nigerians are well documented, it would be very easy to find criminals and can also be used for identification purposes. It can also help weed out amateur/incompetent drivers. Naija we still have a long way to go..

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by MurphyG1(m): 9:35am On Mar 10, 2013
Is he getting a new drivers license or renewing? Did he do any driving test before he was given another license? Who are they deceiving? He wants us to think he is law abiding but didn't go through any driving test. undecided
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Blazinraj01(f): 9:39am On Mar 10, 2013
will I be able to use his liscence to cash cheques in bank or to drive? undecided

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 10, 2013
Just to remain valid in Nigeria. When was the last time Obasanjo drove ?

Stu.... P I D news
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by eaglechild: 9:45am On Mar 10, 2013
This old yugly man should go and rest abeg.
I wonder if he did his driving test.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Pdizzle(m): 9:47am On Mar 10, 2013
Dis man eh.. #irunmole
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Cmoyor: 9:48am On Mar 10, 2013
Obj the greatest comedian in Nigeria
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by bright007(f): 9:50am On Mar 10, 2013
And so phucking what?...if obasanjo visits FRSC for his driving licence,should I jump into the nearest lagoon?
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 9:59am On Mar 10, 2013
bright007: And so phucking what?...if obasanjo visits FRSC for his driving licence,should I jump into the nearest lagoon?
Yes you have to because you feel the urge to

9 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Nobody: 10:02am On Mar 10, 2013
On a matter of truth ObJ is a man of swagger
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Kaynana(m): 10:06am On Mar 10, 2013
Good example
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Boller: 10:16am On Mar 10, 2013
Is there no FRSC's office in Ogun State, why Abuja? Baba and his styles.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Gfrey6(m): 10:17am On Mar 10, 2013
joblessness at its peak
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by kubumilano(m): 10:20am On Mar 10, 2013
Pls can someone,tell me ow to post a trend here,pls,i have some intrestin topics
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Iceduhu(m): 10:34am On Mar 10, 2013
I dont get it, i paid for my driver's license renewal for d past two month but am yet to hear from them for my biometric capture, i wrote down my name hoping to call me through the phone number i gave, but then how possible is it that the former president went their and just did his. I am a serving president in my house, so who is of more high status.?
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by Raddie(m): 10:44am On Mar 10, 2013
harryboyng: ..Hehehe..u go fear "former pressy" nau..like say him dey drive..if I hear!!!..
Just so you know, he drives himself.
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by gwas(m): 10:45am On Mar 10, 2013
mikeyhernadez: On a matter of truth ObJ is a man of swagger
Confirm
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by harryboyng(m): 10:49am On Mar 10, 2013
Raddie:
Just so you know, he drives himself.
..durin or after been d presi?!.. undecided make una deyy decieve ur yself..Baba Iyabo don dey old joooor wink grin
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by pat077: 10:52am On Mar 10, 2013
kini big deal. Is he nt a Nigerian?
Re: Obasanjo Visits FRSC For His Driving License by cr7lomo: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
I tink old age is catchin up wit him, d man is bcomin mad mayb 2 much curses on him is beginin 2 show. Like say I'm de drive or police go stop am 4 road, nonmsence. His nt any best presido pls, I tink buhari nd idiagbon tym was d best as dey were sanitizin naija dat tym b4 IBB playd smart

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Suicide Bomber Was Shot Dead By Israeli Forces And Look At The Protest-lol / Facts You May Not Know About Ojukwu / Breaking: Appeal Court Fails To Hear Onnoghen’s Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.