Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,364 members, 7,808,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? (1383 Views)

Affordable Made In USA Designer Perfumes Available (pictures) / Interested In Buying Ladies Handbags, Perfumes And More? From Dubai / Tell Us Your Kind Of Perfumes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 10, 2013
Ladies and gents, pls would you rather buy tester perfumes(new but without their cartons and some don't have covers,some come with covers) or the perfume being sold in the store with carton and cover .Tester perfumes usually cost less, about half the price of the normal designer perfume, so I could get a tester perfume for about $20 where as the new is $40+. Which would you rather get? Would you prefer to pay extra for the packaging? I thought buying tester perfumes was a good deal but some beg to differ ,pls what are your opinions? Honest answers please...
[url]resilientlyme..com[/url]
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Mar 17, 2013
What do you call the tiny little ones you get as a gift when you buy the real one. I know someone who bought a handful of perfumes and got quiet a lot of those.
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Mar 17, 2013
Brand_new: What do you call the tiny little ones you get as a gift when you buy the real one. I know someone who bought a handful of perfumes and got quiet a lot of those.
are u referring to mini perfumes or the samples?
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yeah, I'm talking about the samples. How can you get those besides making a bulk purchase of perfumes?
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Mar 17, 2013
Brand_new: Yeah, I'm talking about the samples. How can you get those besides making a bulk purchase of perfumes?
you could always order them online or get them from some stores, I prefer online though
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 17, 2013
Moberry: you could always order them online or get them from some stores, I prefer online though
Are you sure about this? I mean those tiny ones they usually give away. So you can buy that too?
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 17, 2013
Yes, in some big stores that have lots of perfumes (few stores though,I know a store in Benin dat sells em. I haven't bought but my bro has) but very sure about getting them online!!!
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by gabriellokenzo: 9:32pm On Mar 17, 2013
Pls how can one get the samples...
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2013
gabriellokenzo: Pls how can one get the samples...
already said that, few stores sell them but mostly online
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 6:19am On Mar 18, 2013
Moberry: already said that, few stores sell them but mostly online
can you please post a link to any online store you know? Thanks.
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2013
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2013
The perfumed court will totally do for me. Soon gonna be rocking Tom Ford's private blend and it won't put a hole in my pocket. Thanks @moberry grin
Re: Tester Perfumes Or New Ones? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2013
Glad I could help wink

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Hand Made Wrist Watches / Best Human Hair ---- Direct From The Factory In INDIA / Quality Women Office And Corporate Shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.