Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,716 members, 7,805,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? (37459 Views)

Orthopaedic Hospital Performs First Hip Replacement Surgery In Sokoto / Which Exercises Will Help Reduce My Big Breast Size? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by ikenwa4lyf: 2:17am On Jan 04, 2016
I don't have the info on how to increase breast but how to reduce breast naturally
http://healthnfitnessguide.com.ng/how-to-reduce-your-breast-size-naturally
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by MoonChildng: 5:32am On Jan 04, 2016
I sell organic fenugreek seeds
qwinliz:
where can one get fenugreek.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by LarissaBodnar: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2016
I used DermalMD Glute Booster serum for 4 month my butt have made an amazing change and I am very proud of my butt
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2016
LarissaBodnar:
I used DermalMD Glute Booster serum for 4 month my butt have made an amazing change and I am very proud of my butt
pixs of ur new butt
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by Zsuzsanna: 5:47am On Oct 25, 2016
Dermalmd Glute Booster Serum is best way to get bigger hips fast and this does work and within 2 weeks i already notice and increase in the fullness and density in my butt and around my hips and im definitely looking forward to the results to come. I will say how ever that you will require more than a dime size amount to cover your behind if your already large back there like me
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by MillenaMille: 3:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
I have been using Dermalmd Glute Booster serum. My butt is getting bigger. I also started a butt exercise. I would highly recommend it to anyone that want a nice butt.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by justsmile(f): 4:03pm On Mar 13, 2017
MillenaMille:
I have been using Dermalmd Glute Booster serum. My butt is getting bigger. I also started a butt exercise. I would highly recommend it to anyone that want a nice butt.

hi.
pls where can one get the cream?
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by DeidraMonika: 11:39am On May 17, 2017
I have seen changes in butt and hips, more confident, Dermalmd glute booster serum works I have missed days and still see great enhancements. This also smell great so no one will know it you use it at bedtime or out at dinner.
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by kenprika: 1:51pm On Jan 30, 2018
please someone should tel us where to get DermalMD Glute Booster Serum in nigeria
Re: How To Get Big Breast, Hip And Big Butt?? by bleume(f): 12:26am On Feb 01, 2018
If you want to increase either in your butt, hips, breast or body size without any side effect, please go the organic way, I have a solution for you contact me via whatsapp 09024195188

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funke Olakunrin's Killer Tests Positive For COVID-19 / 12-Year-Old Homeless Nigerian Girl Gives Birth To A Baby At A Dump Site / Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.