Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria (7899 Views)

Catholic Church Cautions El-Rufai Over Religious Bill / Catholic Church Collapses In Enugu, Five Dead / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 8:00am On Mar 10, 2013
During the week the catholic faithfuls in lagos and other parts of nigeria rolled out their drums to commemorate the 150th anniversary of catholicism in nigeria. The week before the carmelites also ceelbrated 25 years of stepping foot in nigeria.
So let's drop a word of congratulations for them and recall how catholicism have strengthened our lives as christians.

8 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by ebamma(m): 10:56am On Mar 10, 2013
Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by usomine007(m): 10:57am On Mar 10, 2013
HAlleluyah Halleluyah!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Benbiana(f): 10:58am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote
author=alpha conde]During the week the catholic faithfuls in lagos and
other parts of nigeria rolled out their drums to commemorate the 150th
anniversary of catholicism in nigeria. The week before the carmelites
also ceelbrated 25 years of stepping foot in nigeria.
So let's drop a word of congratulations for them and recall how
catholicism have strengthened our lives as christians.[/quote]
Glory to Jesus ,Honour to Mary. Glory and Honour to you Lord.

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by obicentlis: 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
Proud Catholic!
Glory be to Jesus!

4 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by oddy4real(m): 10:59am On Mar 10, 2013
So wetin concern us?

3 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 11:02am On Mar 10, 2013
oddy4real: So wetin concern us?
Aren't u a christian
Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by sanandreas(m): 11:14am On Mar 10, 2013
Glory to jesus.

4 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by 4kmukina: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
Happy 150th anniversary of preaching morals and efforts in spiritual, educative, health achievements. Glory to Jesus! Honour to Mary and Joseph!

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by ogele: 11:17am On Mar 10, 2013
I am a proud Catholic and so surprise to hear they are 150yrs in Nigeria.... Can you imagine i grew up to see the big Catholic Church in my home town Nkwerre, Imo State. But they i know they have been able to create employments via the schools they own In Nigeria. But have they able to construct roads in those communities, in my community i don't think their is any other thing we can attach their name to outside those roads...Is high time they start constructing road, giving Educational Scholarships and so on....
Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by innocentmartini: 11:18am On Mar 10, 2013
Am a true born again Catholic. Nobody can take that from me. Congratulations to our faith.Ave Maria.

3 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by simmydebadest(m): 11:20am On Mar 10, 2013
sanandreas: Glory to jesus.
Honour to MARY

3 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by simmydebadest(m): 11:21am On Mar 10, 2013
MAY THE NAME OF THE LORD BE BLESS

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by alphaconde(m): 11:32am On Mar 10, 2013
I thank God I was born a catholic, I praise God for all catholics and persons gradually joining us, for those who have left may the good lord expose their spirit to wisdom and truth

3 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Stevsmog: 11:36am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote
catholicism have strengthened our lives as christians.[/quote] to God be the glory.......long live catholic church.......long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2013
Good to note. Congrats to ma Catholic brodas and sistas! U re the best!

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Stevsmog: 11:38am On Mar 10, 2013
[quote
catholicism have strengthened our lives as christians.[/quote] to God be the glory.......long live catholic church.......long live Nigeria

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by aggiel: 11:40am On Mar 10, 2013
Glory, Glory, Glory to Jesus!

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by greedie1(f): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
150 yrs?.....wonderful!!
Thank God for making it possible.
Glory to Jesus, Honor to Mary

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by HugeMac: 11:46am On Mar 10, 2013
I was once a catholic but now am a christain. Being a christain is all that matters to me. Following christ not following church doctrines

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Rocktation(f): 11:53am On Mar 10, 2013
Congrats!

1 Like

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Nomswilli(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013
daroz: Flee from idolatory, and d worship(& unnecessary honour) of any image, for our God is a jealous God. 150 years is a long road, but retracing is still possible.
continue philosophizing and theologizing while catholics kip making it tru to see there God in death....don't tink of how to repent of ur judgemental life becos u certainly have nt seen such in ur personal bible.......GLORY TO JESUS JOOOORR....HONOUR TO OUR MOST BLESSED VIRGIN MARY....bros go die if u like

18 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by kelvincoll(m): 11:55am On Mar 10, 2013
aggiel: Glory, Glory, Glory to Jesus!

Honour Honour Honour to Mother Mary!!

Congrats to all Naija Catholics. Its the lord's doing and it's marvelous in our sight!

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by HugeMac: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
simmy de badest: Honour to MARY
whats the difference between Glory and honour , stop deceiving yourself.
Did Jesus ask u to glorify Mary or God.
If u honour Mary that means she has done a lot for you. And we all know that is God that does these things through people. Only God sent his only begotten son. All honour goes to God .
Why dont u honour Paul or John the baptist. Stop this idolatry
HUMAN BEINGS NA WA OO

2 Likes

Re: The Catholic Church Is 150 Years In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Congratulations!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

As Christians, How Can We Overcome Sin? / blank / Testimony Of An Ex-disciple Of A Top American Witch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.