Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees (26028 Views)

Oshiomhole, Okorocha, & Yari Battle For NGF Chairmanship / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun Governors Meeting / Amaechi, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Shun South/South-South/East Gov Forum Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by omonnakoda: 1:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
There is no President that will solve all NIgeria's problems but we need someone who can redirect our nation and solve SOME problems. Ideally it should not matter what the ethnicity of the president is but things are what they are.I think it is important to look at this Ibo president issue in a lot more detail.The Ibos give a steady signal to the Yorubas that they do not wish to be friends and so can take it as read that the Yoruba will NOT support their presidency ambitions.They bear a grudge for "betrayal" in the civil war and £20 policy "of Awo". I think many Ibos underestimate the damage that Achebe's book has wrought and the fact that many Ibos came out in support to say he spoke "the truth". Personally I believe Achebe was successful in achieving what he set out to do ;to foreclose reconciliation permanently or indefinitely.Therefore to achieve their Presidency aspiration the Ibo will have to rely on the North. This is the situation AS IT IS regardless of what one may or may not desire.

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu:

Last election Buhari picked 13 states.

Buhari alone without incumbency and money already guarantees 13 states No single individual in Nigeria has that appeal. All he need is 6 more states

Even if Jonathan wins all the SS 6 states, SE 5 states total 11 states he cant win election and

Buhari has NW 7 states, NE 6 states thats 13 states already.

Middle Belt which states would go to Jonathan? Definitely not Niger States. And I think Buhari is very strong in states like Nasarawa, can do better in Kogi and Kwara

Assuming for the sake of argument Jonathan wins All SE, SS and 5 states in middle belt he would still Lose.

Buhari just need those 6 SW states to get to 19 states that is needed

we will see, I hope for the sake of Nigeria Buhari is not the candidate. But if he does emerge the candidate of APC we will see!

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by kpozite(m): 2:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
What a country! A government that is yet to clock 2 years in office and is yet to deliver something if anything tangible is already scheming for another term, what for? And many are elsewhere arguing and choosing candidates for the opposition instead of looking for ways to hold the government at hand now to deliver on pre-election promises. What do you then expect if the opposition eventually win, then they will also use their 4 years to strategize how to win in 2019 right? Atimes I hate being a citizen of this country. Wish I can help it.

4 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda: There is no President that will solve all NIgeria's problems but we need someone who can redirect our nation and solve SOME problems. Ideally it should not matter what the ethnicity of the president is but things are what they are.I think it is important to look at this Ibo president issue in a lot more detail.The Ibos give a steady signal to the Yorubas that they do not wish to be friends and so can take it as read that the Yoruba will NOT support their presidency ambitions.They bear a grudge for "betrayal" in the civil war and £20 policy "of Awo". I think many Ibos underestimate the damage that Achebe's book has wrought and the fact that many Ibos came out in support to say he spoke "the truth". Personally I believe Achebe was successful in achieving what he set out to do ;to foreclose reconciliation permanently or indefinitely.Therefore to achieve their Presidency aspiration the Ibo will have to rely on the North. This is the situation AS IT IS regardless of what one may or may not desire.

I try not to be abusive on Nairaland but I am afraid these are ridiculous prejudices that should be left to beer parlour political commentators. The fact that you can use the internet and a computer suggest you have some kind of education. I dont suppose it is too much to expect a more logical analysis from you. The current chief of Army Staff Ihiejirika is a full blodded Igbo, the last time I checked he has not rounded Yoruba soldiers and thrown them in River Niger. The deputy senate President is a full blodded Igbo and there is no evidence that he has introduced legislation targeting the Yoruba tribe. There are Yoruba's working as Cab drivers and all in the East . . .they are not under malicious or life threatening attack because of the language they speak or how they look. And yes there are banters about who is Igbo and who is Yoruba but that is where it ends. Just banters.

Nigeria is a democracy with checks and balances. Just how OBJ could not possibly solve all the problems in Yoruba land or round up non-Yorubas and esterminate them. So shall it be the day an Igbo President will emerge. There will be limit to his powers and the security of any tribe or religion will not just come under threat because an Igbo man is President. Anybody who tells you otherwise is simply naive and has no clue how the levers of power work!

It is time for folks to just grow up!

Personally as an Igbo man, I think we in the East have better things to worry about than having an agenda to produce an Igbo President. Let all Igbos who consider themselves qualified to be President keep presenting themselves to the electorate. The burden is on Nigerians to judge all candidates fairly. If Nigerians feel that some Nigerians should not be qualified to be President no matter how competent they are. Then thats a burden for Nigerians as a whole to live with. it is not a burden for the Igbos!

14 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by omonnakoda: 2:14pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

I try not to be abusive on Nairaland but I am afraid these are ridiculous prejudices that should be left to beer parlour political commentators. The fact that you can use the internet and a computer suggest you have some kind of education. I dont suppose it is too much to expect a more logical analysis from you. The current chief of Army Staff Ihiejirika is a full blodded Igbo, the last time I checked he has not rounded Yoruba soldiers and thrown them in River Niger. The deputy senate President is a full blodded Igbo and there is no evidence that he has introduced legislation targeting the Yoruba tribe. There are Yoruba's working as Cab drivers and all in the East . . .they are not under malicious or life threatening attack because of the language they speak or how they look. And yes there are banters about who is Igbo and who is Yoruba but that is where it ends. Just banters.

Nigeria is a democracy with checks and balances. Just how OBJ could not possibly solve all the problems in Yoruba land or round up non-Yorubas and esterminate them. So shall it be the day an Igbo President will emerge. There will be limit to his powers and the security of any tribe or religion will not just come under threat because an Igbo man is President. Anybody who tells you otherwise is simply naive and has no clue how the levers of power works!

It is time for folks to just grow up!
If you like be abusive you will find there are others more abusive than you.Clearly whatever efforts at education you made were futile.The reality is we cannot have an Ibo president in 2015 EVERYONE knows that. People can deal with that by strategizing effectively or by name calling .The latter will change nothing.
As far as winning Yoruba votes I believe Achebe's book took the clock back 10 years among the Yoruba and many are still bleating "he spoke the truth".
Fortunately for Ibos Yoruba votes alone will not seal their fate but it means they have to work very hard in places like Potiskum and Gusau,I wish them luck.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 2:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda:

If you like be abusive you will find there are others more abusive than you.Clearly whatever efforts at education you made were futile.The reality is we cannot have an Ibo president in 2015 EVERYONE knows that. People can deal with that by strategizing effectively or by name calling .The latter will change nothing.

That is your problem.

I doubt you can openly say such racist and tribalist views in public in Nigeria. So ask yourself why you spew such hateful views in private. You need some soul searching. You need to find peace with yourself. I am not worried about producing the President of Nigeria. There are better things to loose sleep over my friend!

8 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by omonnakoda: 2:28pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

That is your problem.

I doubt you can openly say such racist and tribalist views in public in Nigeria. So ask yourself why you spew such hateful views in private. You need some soul searching. You need to find peace with yourself. I am not worried about producing the President of Nigeria. There are better things to loose sleep over my friend!
It is your problem (and your family's)not mine and there is nothing
spiteful about speaking the "truth" like Achebe is there? after all he did so quite publicly and permanently when he told he whole world about the Ibo superiority over all Nigerians. I have not expressed any opinion about what I describe but what I describe is the reality, my opinion about it is another matter but the reality is ;the mood among the Yorubas generally to an Ibo Presidency is hostile it is the same among the Hausa/Fulani. A sensible Ibo aspirant would think with a solution orientation rather than spouting EMOTIONAL inanities which change nothing.

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by PointB: 2:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

That is your problem.

I think you waste too much engaging the drunk. Some people are best left to wallow in their piteous state of hatred and ignorance.

4 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by TheBookWorm: 2:52pm On Mar 10, 2013
Fashola is clearly the best presidential candidate within APC. Having him as a VP is very disrespectful. The man has clearly shown that he can become president of Nigeria. He is governor of one of the most important state within Nigeria for goodness sake.

All this talk of having him as a VP is a non-starter.

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by maskid(m): 2:53pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda:
It is already settled that we will never have Ibo president so let us talk another thing and stop heating the polity

that is wat the whites said about the ''slave'' Blacks before Obama emerged. so if u have any morality left in u STFU!!!

1 Like

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by NSNA: 2:54pm On Mar 10, 2013
Fashola all the way
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by ocheejemb: 2:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
FreeGlobe:
Lmao at this clown. And what experience does fashola have to be the vice president of this country. Anyhow you see APC is a failure on arrival. A Muslim/Muslim ticket in this country will only work when all Nigerians gets drunk on election day and The CPC and ACN camps are Muslims. sorry.

I am a Christian and dont care if two Muslims or indeed two idol worshippers rule as long as they are properly qualified for the job. i also dont see why the Presidential Candiate has to be from the North or wherever, the best men for the job should get the ticket regardless of where they are from. When we stop to look at ourselves first as Northerners, Easterners, Westerners, Christians, Muslims, Hausa, Fulani, Igbo, Idoma etc etc etc etc till infinity but as Nigerians first and foremost then we will finally be on our way to where we need to be.

4 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
TheBookWorm: Fashola is clearly the best presidential candidate within APC. Having him as a VP is very disrespectful. The man has clearly shown that he can become president of Nigeria. He is governor of one of the most important state within Nigeria for goodness sake.

I dont even understand why anyone is proposing Fashola as VP to some imaginary candidate yet to be picked? Naija is funny.

Fashola is the best candidate for the opposition if they know anything!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by ocheejemb: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
TheBookWorm: Fashola is clearly the best presidential candidate within APC. Having him as a VP is very disrespectful. The man has clearly shown that he can become president of Nigeria. He is governor of one of the most important state within Nigeria for goodness sake.

Lagos is definitely without doubt the most important state to be honest, every other governor has a less important job, less strenuous and he's doing it better than all of them. To have him as a subordinate to someone who he is better, more experienced than indeed is insulting and will only lead to problems later on.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by maskid(m): 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari-Fashola is the winning ticket

The SW doesnt care about religion

Christian in the SW voted en masse for MKO Abiola a Moslem on a Moslem- Moslem ticket

Make retardeen dey clean him house

Buhari wins 13 Northern states he won in 2011, Fashola wins 6 SW states

Total 19 states out of 36 Winner.

Let the 98% votes do their thing.

19 states out of 36 states is a winner anyday

now i see u are not only dumb, but bereft of reason... let me eductae u stupido.

if ur bigots win 19 states with a very slim mergin. say 55% to 45%. and PDP Wins the other 17 states with a wide one. say 89% to 11%. wat happens to ur permutation??

u sound like a kid. so let me tell u categorically that no party can win without support from other zones. so excluding the SE in ur calculation shows me that u need a whole lot of growing up to do.

8 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Afam4evaIsASlut: 2:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

Buhari has lost 2 Presidential election, APC will be dumb to make him the flag bearer!

Abraham Lincoln lost how many times?
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by joshuaidibia(m): 3:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
am nt satisfied!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Abraham Lincoln lost how many times?

with all due respect Buhari is not Abraham Lincoln *****smh*****

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by theripper: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
The battle won't be fought on Nairaland. So all the political jobbers should take a chill pill. 2015 will separate the boys from Men.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by muktarmtt(m): 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
peleson: This shows that it all boils down to returning power to the north for keeps.they are looking for collaborators from the south to hire. Old school approach. Naija is wiser now.
Christian North can't vote for any muslim from the north, the Middle belt has pitched there tent with the SS/SE n the SW know that they v to follow the north but on the last minute. Though okorocha is loved,this is different on the matter of presidency.. He is on his own even his wife n inlaws won't vote for him. Am certain , Ogun, Ondo, Lagos will deliver for Southern presidency. While apc will struggle for osun, ekiti. Oyo is most likely going for south.
In the north, GEJ has parleys even those in his cabinet n people that matter. So looking at the statistics, the Power of incumbency will preveil.abi people from chad n niger n mali n northern cameron go fit enter naija vote again? NO !! When we dey check our borders.
The south is more populated than the north FACT!
The britsh man that carried out the census has confessed doubling north population to punish the South for asking them to leave.
The christian North has vowed to work with the South to STOP the muslim north. Hence power remains in Down South!
Shut d Bleep up trabalistci bigot tell govrns did christian north have wat is. Thre statistic dey very few men dey will chnge anyting daz y we never see dem as a treat so back up dude weda u lyk it not we most diliver a presdow dat will work 4 all Nigerian not north only 4 all 9ja ppl
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by ocheejemb: 3:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
Also why do people clamour for a President from thier region, has any regioned gained substansively from the nation being ruled by thier son. Is Bayelsa now London or Carlifronia? Did Katsina and Kano and Borno and Niger or that region in general benefit from the years of Babangida and Abacha and Yaradua? Or did Ogun state benefit from 8 years of Obasanjo?

3 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Policewoman(f): 3:07pm On Mar 10, 2013
If APC adopts Buhari or any other hardline northerner, they will surely lose disgracefully. We know our western brothers and their backstabbing tendencies which now includes teeming up with the Bokoharam party. they have already failed. GEJ all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cool

3 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by kennytidistar(m): 3:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
Bunch of failures looking for power by all means. Naija people don wise, abegi.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Afam4evaIsASlut: 3:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
mikeansy:

with all due respect Buhari is not Abraham Lincoln *****smh*****

grin grin grin

Well, that'll be clear for even a blind man to see. You made a statement, I gave an example: Bottomline is "It doesnt matter how many times you fall, what matters is that you pick yourself up each time".

If you have any idea how much money is being fleeced from your country everyday, you'll vote Buhari in a heartbeat. My friend's Dad is in Nigeria and he just bought a Private Jet; his second one. They dont even know people like you guys exist. And You know the funny thing? Yall dont even see anything wrong with the equation. smh

3 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by esperiense(m): 3:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
;DHehehehehe, see vexation @ its peak.I dey laff o
Odenigbo Aroli:

You are one hell of a compulsive BIGOT; So,because you came to nairaland and ran into few Igbo that brag about their deeds you instantly concludes that we are boastful and for that reason we should never rule Nigeria. What a nutcase! How about all the Igbo intelligencia that Obasanjo and Goodluck has used to reform our economy,which the North and Southwest ran to the ground after their victory in the civil war. Why did your government invite people like Akunyili,Obi,Stella Oduah,Okonjo,Soludo,Ezekwesili,Arunma,Barth Nnaji and co to come save your wretched government? Let me tell you block head something....When the time comes for an Igbo man to rule this country he will do so and do it excellently just like our technocrats has been doing. Yorubas come here everyday and brag about how they are the most educated and the richest and I guess your aging eyes didn't see that but for some reason same eyes manage to see when an Igbo brags about his business prowess. I thought you were somewhat intelligent but I didn't realize I was interacting with a blind fool..fu..ck off! You don't decide!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Ngwakwe: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
See how they spoon feed their Children with hate and supremacist ideas.

What a wasted orientation.

Suppressing and demonizing the Igbos are no longer effective in 21st century.

Ministers of Igbo extraction are doing great job since 1999 till date and not below expectation when compared with their colleagues from other ethnicity and you know it.

Contrary to what you want the world to believe out of your hate fill rhetoric and malicious write-ups, we have vision and are trying our best to erase those inbred lies you and your people have being disseminating since 1967.

omonnakoda:
That is the way alll Nigerians feel about the Ibo. The ibo man does not know how to humble himself and woo others.Rather is boastful and arrogant.Last week we heard how Abokis control oil blocks.See how long they hid it if it is true.The Ibo man would shout from the roof tops about how that is proof of his superior business acumen and it is of course on merit.. Ibo men tell others we are the best this best that ,Nigerians are fed up to the back teeth of that.Sadly you guys do NOT get it and so just continue.
Of all the major ethnic groups you are the ones persisting with this MASSOB thing ,you need to make up your mind.

The world will not change for the Ibo man the Ibo man must change for the world to deal with the Nigerian reality as it really is and not how he imagines it is or should be .Until then keep dreaming
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Ngwakwe: 3:16pm On Mar 10, 2013
See how they spoon feed their Children with hate and supremacist ideas.

What a wasted orientation.

Suppressing and demonizing the Igbos are no longer effective in 21st century.

Ministers of Igbo extraction are doing great job since 1999 till date and not below expectation when compared with their colleagues from other ethnicity and you know it.

Contrary to what you want the world to believe out of your hate fill rhetoric and malicious write-ups, we have vision and are trying our best to erase those inbred lies you and your people have being disseminating since 1967.

omonnakoda:
That is the way alll Nigerians feel about the Ibo. The ibo man does not know how to humble himself and woo others.Rather is boastful and arrogant.Last week we heard how Abokis control oil blocks.See how long they hid it if it is true.The Ibo man would shout from the roof tops about how that is proof of his superior business acumen and it is of course on merit.. Ibo men tell others we are the best this best that ,Nigerians are fed up to the back teeth of that.Sadly you guys do NOT get it and so just continue.
Of all the major ethnic groups you are the ones persisting with this MASSOB thing ,you need to make up your mind.

The world will not change for the Ibo man the Ibo man must change for the world to deal with the Nigerian reality as it really is and not how he imagines it is or should be .Until then keep dreaming
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by badesco(m): 3:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
If this story is true, then it means APC is a visionless party that has no direction. I think they ought to be more concern about getting their Presidental candidate first before searching for V.P.. Supposing they pick the V.P before the President, and the President later reject their choice of V.P., so what happen?
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Policewoman(f): 3:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari-Fashola is the winning ticket

The SW doesnt care about religion

Christian in the SW voted en masse for MKO Abiola a Moslem on a Moslem- Moslem ticket

Make retardeen dey clean him house

Buhari wins 13 Northern states he won in 2011, Fashola wins 6 SW states

Total 19 states out of 36 Winner.

Let the 98% votes do their thing.

19 states out of 36 states is a winner anyday
So for your mind, this is 2011 and despite the havoc wrecked by Bokoharam, an entire 13 states of the north will still give Buhari 100% of their votes huh?

2 Likes

Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Nobody: 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Afam4evaIsASlut:

Well, that'll be clear for even a blind man to see. You made a statement, I gave an example: Bottomline is "It doesnt matter how many times you fall, what matters is that you pick yourself up each time".

If you have any idea how much money is being fleeced from your country everyday, you'll vote Buhari in a heartbeat. My friend's Dad is in Nigeria and he just bought a Private Jet; his second one. They dont even know people like you guys exist. And You know the funny thing? Yall dont even see anything wrong with the equation. smh

I think the assumption that merely electing Buhari will mean corruption will disappear in Nigeria is a lack of recognition of how deep corruption in Nigeria is.

I know how indepth corruption in Nigeria is trust me. But I also know a President Buhari will not change much either. We just need a President who know what they are doing and who can build the strong institutions we need to prevent or cut down waste in Government!
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Soso990240(m): 3:20pm On Mar 10, 2013
Nw i get their plan.they wan 2 use d problem of zoning in PDP 2 STEAL votes frm d northerners..by getin d presidential candidate frm amongt them.lets see hw it goes.
Re: APC: Fashola, Oshiomhole, Okorocha Tipped As VP Nominees by Policewoman(f): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
omonnakoda:

Believe me if I start exchanging abuse with you the thread will derail and we would both get banned. You do not have a monopoly on unruliness or madness.That is how other Nigerians feel about you.Take it as constructive feedback.If you like you adjust or persist and see whether you will achieve a different result. Already you are boasting again "Akunyuli Obi blablabla".
Angry defiance will not change anything .Your countrymen do not like you rather than do some serious soul searching you tell yourselves they are jealous of you because(You are so great). Bottomlime Nigeria is 36 states and you need 24 to be President . I suggest you fetch a map of Nigeria and list the 24 states that an Ibo man can possibly win ,that is what strategy is all about.
You run out of ideas and start spitting "fool" etc. I have not abused you and do not see what gives you the righ to abuse me so take it easy.
OMO! Your permutations are flawed. Azikiwe and Obasanjo have both been presidents of this nation so that is 1 1. Now let any other Yoruba run for presidency and see if the rest of the country will vote for him, since in your wisdom you think the Igboman is doomed politically. SMH....Some people still live in the past.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

#BuhariOptics Is A Topic Now Trending On Twitter / Police Shoot Protesters In Abuja This Morning - My Reactions / Kabba And Ayere Road In Kogi Becomes Death Trap As Residents Cry Out (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.