Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

The Power Of Virginity Part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Power Of Virginity Part 1 (7832 Views)

The Power Behind Sex / 6 Signs That Show A Church Is Becoming Secular. Part 1 / BENEFITS OF VIRGINITY (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by Loveaflame(m): 11:43am On Mar 10, 2013
THE POWER OF VIRGINITY:"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God ... To a VIRGIN espoused to a man ..and VIRGIN'S NAME was MARY".Let me share a little secret tothose who are still virgins like I was before I got married.Their is a great mystery in virginity.Why do ritualist use young virgins for advanced rituals?Why do gods prefer young virgins as sacrifices?God needed a virgin to house His son in the womb.Why?Virgin­s' are pure spiritual energy.Their blood are sacred.It has not been contaminated by the male life energy-sperm.Th­eir tripatite state is still awesome.That is why they are highly vulnerable.If possessed by demons they become catastrophe.If by God,awesome.The ­ ­major power of virgins is their purity.They have not been defiled by immorality.Thei­r soulish power is very strong.That's why it's difficult to break away from the person that deflower them or recover from rape cases.VIRGINS ARE BLESSED OF THE LORD.For those who are still virgins KEEP it for your spouse.I did it,you can also.For parents,please,­lets raise our kids as virgins till they marry.God help us

2 Likes

Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by PastorOluT(m): 1:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Loveaflame: THE
POWER OF VIRGINITY:"And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent
from God ... To a VIRGIN espoused to a man ..and VIRGIN'S NAME was
MARY".Let me share a little secret tothose who are still virgins like I
was before I got married.Their is a great mystery in virginity.Why do
ritualist use young virgins for advanced rituals?Why do gods prefer
young virgins as sacrifices?God needed a virgin to house His son in the
womb.Why?Virgin­s' are pure spiritual energy.Their blood are sacred.It
has not been contaminated by the male life energy-sperm.Th­eir tripatite
state is still awesome.That is why they are highly vulnerable.If
possessed by demons they become catastrophe.If by God,awesome.The ­
­major power of virgins is their purity.They have not been defiled by
immorality.Thei­r soulish power is very strong.That's why it's difficult
to break away from the person that deflower them or recover from rape
cases.VIRGINS ARE BLESSED OF THE LORD.For those who are still virgins
KEEP it for your spouse.I did it,you can also.For parents,please,­lets
raise our kids as virgins till they marry.God help us

U r on point on virgin, bt i'll like 2 add dat in christ Jesus we became pure n carry all d benefit of virgin blood n much more, 4 d blood of Jesus speaks better things dan d blood of anyone.
Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by Loveaflame(m): 10:21pm On Mar 10, 2013
You are right.But that's not my focus.It's for those who are still pure physical/spiritual virgins.
Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by mumumugu(m): 10:47pm On Mar 10, 2013
Take this to romance room

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by amdatam: 6:36am On Mar 13, 2013
Loveaflame:

THE POWER OF VIRGINITY:Virgin­s' are pure spiritual energy.Their blood are sacred.It has not been contaminated by the male life energy-sperm.Th­eir tripartite state is still awesome.

@Loveaflame

Please explain what "Th­eir tripartite state is still awesome" means.
What tripartite states you are referring to etc etc. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by newdeal(m): 1:16pm On Mar 13, 2013
'Th­eir tripartite state'=Spirit soul and body
Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by amdatam: 3:33pm On Mar 13, 2013
newdeal:

'Th­eir tripartite state'=Spirit soul and body

@newdeal

Thank you.

But would like in depth explanations from Loveaflame the hype behind or significance of these states in relation to 'THE POWER OF VIRGINITY'
Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by PastorOluT(m): 4:57pm On Mar 13, 2013
[quote
author=Loveaflame]You are right.But that's not my focus.It's for those
who are still pure physical/spiritual virgins.[/quote]

I get u, bt when one is not saved His/her virginity dont count much!
Re: The Power Of Virginity Part 1 by Loveaflame(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2013
Their is no hype about the power of virginity.The spirit,soul and body of a virgin is pure spiritual vibration in resonance with divine essence.It does not matter if such is a Christian or not.But when such gets saved,they can become dynamic vessel unto God.Virgins are highly priced spiritually.They can be used for total good and total evil depending on the spirit in charge.If you need deeper understanding,just google it up.

(1) (Reply)

Are Jehovah Witnesses Chrtistians? / God And Seun!!! / Did Christ Actually Take Away The Sins Of The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.