Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ (14833 Views)

10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother / My Husband’s Friend Is Wonderful In Bed, But… / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Jesuspikin87(m): 4:55pm On Mar 10, 2013
I LOVE MAMA.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by sisiruthy: 4:56pm On Mar 10, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
I love u mum,u remain the first woman in my life.
do i know you?
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by dunnidunni: 5:04pm On Mar 10, 2013
love you mummy , rest in peace,.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by lovejo(m): 5:05pm On Mar 10, 2013
Maybe number only, the rest i don't think i have that privilege from her, happy mothers day to those that are proud of their mum...that is the rule.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 10, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7TQiONVSLg

Chukwu gozie nne mu...(God bless my mom)
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by rill: 5:18pm On Mar 10, 2013
Abeq wetin con b the work of d father
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by sisiruthy: 5:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
rill: Abeq wetin con b the work of d father
d work of the of father is to take care of his famly only
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Buchy2020(m): 5:30pm On Mar 10, 2013
She's alwayz dia 2 asist me, gv me gud advice, prays 4 my success in life. Infact, my MOM is d best mother in d world.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by chimexp(f): 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2013
my mother is a mother indeed, she thought me everything a woman must know, when living to a place where u will not see mother to call every mintue, u re all alone face live both in difficulties nd in easy way. she thought me how to cook nice delicious meal, wash, clean nd tiding d house, how to care for both old nd young pple around. most of all, she thought how to be faithful,respective nd obedient to my God nd whosoever wishes to marry me.I love you Mummy, i pray to God to bless me to take care of you cos u are my first love nd my life. Mummy you so important nd precious to me.if am opportune to choose mother when coming another world, i will love nd be happy to choose this my beloved,beautiful,lovely,humble nd caring mama.Long live Mama.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by passjamb(m): 5:42pm On Mar 10, 2013
Let's not just post how much we love our mothers or how much they mean to us, let's tell em n show it smiley
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by dljbd1(m): 6:15pm On Mar 10, 2013
huni_naija: If i should write all the reasons i should be grateful to my mother i could write a whole book!

11. She taught me how to cook and eat healthily! grin

I love you mum you're a King!
Wtf That's supposed to be Queen
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Mtsulphur8(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2013
I luv u mum,u r d greatest mother in d world.May God spare ur life.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by ayanrin(m): 6:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
How I wish I had wat it tek to mek u happy! You ar everytin I think of. you shall live long to witness my breakthru nd success ,all ur prayer on me wil nt go unanswered. Sweet Mother I LovE yoU. I'm goona mek u happy insha ALLAHU
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Meklex(m): 7:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Deep within the repose of my heart
thoughts of my mum remains evergreen
her counteanance
her smiles
her love
her undying faith
her resilience
makes me wonder if men are truly the stronger specie
she is my pedagogue
my tutor
my everything
A woman that clarifies the definition of a blissful home
A woman that believed in me inspite of my shortcomings
those where my motivations
in my subconcious Is a castle for her
in my thoughts she occupies the biggest cubicle
in me lies her masterpiece
and until when I should stop loving her shall I close my eyes in death.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Meklex(m): 7:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
My mumsi name ''MAY'', reminds me of the word may
possibillity lies withing her name
even in the month of may
she might or she may not know this
in her it lies
she falls only to stand taller and firmer
her possible best she does
she might or she may not know this
but her children does
we look up to her for she has the best suggestion
I remembered my bad deeds
thinking she may scold me
but in her embrace she cuddled me
cleaning my tears away
Mama, you have shown me that love do exist
reminiscing the old times I had with you
I can't help but show my teeth in smiles
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Meklex(m): 7:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
My first day away from you
while looking wryly at the food
the food I just cooked
my mind yearns for you
my stomach danced azonto in reply
no amount of alomo was able to quench the desire
in my intoxicated state I longed for your food
even my newly wrapped kush can't take me higher than your thoughts
my acidic food makes my stomach reel in discomfort
my new girlfriend can't fill the vacuum
her food tastes like mine too
and when the dawn finally came
I moped at what I missed while away from you.
I'm just grateful you are still here for us.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Geophem(m): 7:57pm On Mar 10, 2013
mama! Greatest mammal ever, i luv u mami!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Fhemmmy: 8:02pm On Mar 10, 2013
Just for accepting me for who i am . . . . I will always love her.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by salemdv(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2013
Joshuabak: if u av eva stolent meat 4rom ur mother's cookin pot,it dosent mean u're a thief,it simply means ur mother is a good cook...
am good in that mhen, still indulge in stealing meat whenever am back from school
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by rbjimoh: 8:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]
Stegomiah: 1.Your mother carried you for 9 months bearing pain upon pain.

2.During this time, she could not eat because of you! She could not sleep because of you!

3.When you were a baby, she spent every minute of her life looking after you!

4.She only slept when you slept! She only ate after you had eaten!

5.She was patient and loved you even when you cried all night and when you cried all day!

6.She taught you how to walk, how to speak, how to eat, she taught you how to live!

7.When you fall ill, she looks after you!

8.She always cooks and prepared food for you!

9.She buys you whatever you ask for!

10.Most of all She loves you unconditionally!

REMINDER: We will only truly realise the value of our mothers when they are no longer with us – when they have passed away, but then it will be too late!
. Your mother loves UNCONDITIONALY! Its only mother that would death take her away instead of her child. For me, there is no one I truly love other than my mother
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 10, 2013
mom you're the greatest
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Alleinad(f): 9:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
God bless all moms especially mine! Mum, you're the best! Thankyou God for giving my mum to me, I couldn't have asked for more, Thankyou!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Donshegxy10(m): 9:26pm On Mar 10, 2013
I love you mama for giving me boobs to suck for good 3 yrs, without asking for money, blackberry, ipad and human hair. . .
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Harphow(m): 10:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
She always defend me b4 my father
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2013
I Loveeeeeeeeeeee My mum soooooooooooooo muchhhhh!!!! We ve been tru alot together, fought, laughed, played, cried, smiled etc
she means a whole lot to me!
My Mum is such a wonderful mother who got all the time for her children. Back in pry school days she wud bring my lunch To me during break hours, my class mates wr alwys looking forward to break periods.
Back in secondary school...she wud ambush me with an uxpected visit! Almost everyone in my school knew my Mum, including my teachers. Senior students wr alwys so scared to snd me silly errands cause they knw my mum could appear at any time, and might deal with them if she found out i was running errands for stdnts instead of reading my books.
She wakes me up every mid-night to revise with me, wt i ws being taught in class, this made me one of the best student in my class then.
During my first and 2nd year in Higher institution, she wud package soup ingredients for me every friday...lol goodness! She is the best Mum in the world!!! *with tears* i love you so much Mum, May you live to eat the friuts of your Labour including my Dad in Jesus name, Amen!!!
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by somegirl1: 12:27am On Mar 11, 2013
ItsModella:
na so, let's be realistic here, we're talking about Nigerian moms. They only buy what they think is important not 'everything' like you said.

There are different types of "Nigerian mums".
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 12:36am On Mar 11, 2013
To the Women who took Care of us and give us Free Boobs to Suck without asking for iphone 5,Galaxy Tab, BB10, Human hair and iPad 4.. We want to say a very Big HAPPY MOTHERS DAY
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 12:37am On Mar 11, 2013
some-girl:

There are different types of "Nigerian mums".
yes, but most of them just don't wake up and give you whatever you ask for.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 12:42am On Mar 11, 2013
If u've never stolen eat from ur mum's pot before, it simply means ur mum isn't a gud COOK...:|" If u agree, let me get a LIKE from all d thieves in d house... As 4 me I collect wella Happy mothers day
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by somegirl1: 12:44am On Mar 11, 2013
ItsModella:
yes, but most of them just don't wake up and give you whatever you ask for.

Mothers I know give their children whatever they want within their means. My mum did "spoil" us with materials things, however she never tolerated bad behavior.
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by stallion2: 5:07am On Mar 11, 2013
i love you mumy, you are the best
Re: ♥ 10 Wonderful Reasons To Be Grateful To Your Mother ♥ by Nobody: 5:18am On Mar 11, 2013
I don't think ten reasons are enough. I just love her for everything!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg / Igbo Names (girl) That Start With T And K / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.