Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,083 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Beware Of False Prophets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of False Prophets (1889 Views)

Names Of False Prophets In Africa / Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2013
Its
obvious that we are in the endtime and like the bible rightly
prophesied, many false prophets will arise even from the fold.

The bible went further by saying by their fruit you shall know them, if
we go by this then only a few are actually bearing fruits according to
the truth, in fact its so bad that the few do not even get the chance to
limelight. All we have around are celebrities who are more popular to
their congregations than Jesus Himself, and shows fruits opposite
Christ. Jesus is coming soon and if anyone allows himself to be
deceived, he will have himself to blame because you have the scripture
to show you the truth and also Jesus as your role model. If you allow
yourself to be carried away by the sugar coated preaching which bear
fruits contrary to Christ, then you stand a chance to be condemned.

I enjoin everyone of us to know God better ourselves and personally too,
develop a relationship with Him as we pray and study the scriptures
daily in His presence so that we will not be tossed by every wind of
doctrine.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS

Endtime Revival Ministry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Endtime-Revival-Ministry/314508975341471

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Omexonomy: 2:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Is all nigera prophet are claiming to be called by God directly. How are we to know and determine false prophet.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 5:58pm On Mar 10, 2013
[quote

author=Omexonomy]Is all nigera prophet are claiming to be called by God
directly. How are we to know and determine false prophet.[/quote]

Just like i said in d post by their fruit u shall know dem, u cant know 4
sure if God acctually called dem 4 its a personal thing, bt u can know
if they r sincere by their life style in comparison 2 christ.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2013
D end is here n false prophets r multiplying by d day, do not b deceived

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Oloriode: 4:14pm On Mar 14, 2013
False prophets shall wax strong and strong! It is the last days. They are in ur church and door steps. But by their fruits, you shall know them. Rapture is comingg so soon!

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 7:03pm On Mar 14, 2013
[quote
author=Oloriode]False prophets shall wax strong and strong! It is the
last days. They are in ur church and door steps. But by their fruits,
you shall know them. Rapture is comingg so soon![/quote]
Very right, there r everywhere bt d unfortunate thing is dat men r falling victims daily.
God help us all, which is why we need 2 manifest d true light always.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2013
shocked
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 20, 2013
Thats why i follow my own Laws that Jesus himself gave me, which can be found in the holyBible

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 12:10am On Mar 21, 2013
[quote
author=Fredrick909] Thats why i follow my own Laws that
Jesus himself gave me, which can be found in the
holyBible
[/quote]

Jesus never gave a law in d bible bt a commandment 2 love, anyways living by d scripture keeps u safe 2 Heaven

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Nobody: 9:42am On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Jesus never gave a law in d bible bt a commandment 2 love, anyways living by d scripture keeps u safe 2 Heaven

by Law i mean his teachings,
i follow Jesus teachings cos he is a great teacher.
So am loyal to Jesus alone...

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Yooguyz: 10:57am On Mar 21, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Just like i said in d post by their fruit u shall know dem, u cant know 4
sure if God acctually called dem 4 its a personal thing, bt u can know
if they r sincere by their life style in comparison 2 christ.
what fruits does a true man of God display?

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 7:13pm On Mar 21, 2013
Yooguyz: what fruits does a true man of God display?

Very simple, it is found in d book Galatian 5:22-23
Love, peace, joy, long suffering, gentleness, self control, faithfulness, kindness, goodness.
Bt d best way 2 easily know is 2 compare their lives with dat of christ.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Very simple, it is found in d book Galatian 5:22-23
Love, peace, joy, long suffering, gentleness, self control, faithfulness, kindness, goodness.
Bt d best way 2 easily know is 2 compare their lives with dat of christ.
of course D fruits of d holy spirit

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorKun(m): 4:21pm On Mar 22, 2013
Yooguyz: what fruits does a true man of God display?

Other qualities of a true man of God can be found in Titus 1:7-9

Titus 1:7
7 For the bishop must be blameless, as God's steward; not self- willed, not soon angry, no brawler, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre;
8 but given to hospitality, as lover of good, sober- minded, just, holy, self- controlled;
9 holding to the faithful word which is according to the teaching, that he may be able to exhort in the sound doctrine, and to convict the gainsayers.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 6:36pm On Mar 22, 2013
[quote
author=Pastor Kun]

Other qualities of a true man of God can be found in Titus 1:7-9

Titus 1:7
7 For the bishop must be blameless, as God's steward; not self- willed,
not soon angry, no brawler, no striker, not greedy of filthy lucre;
8 but given to hospitality, as lover of good, sober- minded, just, holy,
self- controlled;
9 holding to the faithful word which is according to the teaching, that
he may be able to exhort in the sound doctrine, and to convict the
gainsayers. [/quote]

Agree with u 100%

1 Like

Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 11:57pm On Apr 01, 2013
Fredrick909:

by Law i mean his teachings,
i follow Jesus teachings cos he is a great teacher.
So am loyal to Jesus alone...

I get u bro, stay blessed n remain rapturable
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
The issue of false prophets is just getting copmplicated by the day, you can hardly differentiate them even by their fruits because some actually bear true fruit.

Some bear good fruits but the source and the spirit is false. This is the more we all need to be very careful so that we will not be led astray, we need to be led by the Holy Spirit always Romans 8:14.

The interesting thing is that no matter the schemes the devil has come up with to deceive the world even christians, the true and sincere ones will stand their ground and resist him Daniel 11:32.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorKun(m): 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pastor Olu T: The issue of false prophets is just getting copmplicated by the day, you can hardly differentiate them even by their fruits because some actually bear true fruit.

Some bear good fruits but the source and the spirit is false. This is the more we all need to be very careful so that we will not be led astray, we need to be led by the Holy Spirit always Romans 8:14.

The interesting thing is that no matter the schemes the devil has come up with to deceive the world even christians, the true and sincere ones will stand their ground and resist him Daniel 11:32.

You shouldn't be surprised by the bolded as the bible tells us that even the very elect of God would almost be deceived by these false prophets. So evidently some of them would bear fruits that would make even very discerning brethen to consider them as genuine.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 9:24pm On Apr 05, 2013
But seriously I remember when i was young the false prophets in the Christendom were being strongly spoken against and every one was alarmed of them, but now no one is saying anything even the ones we believe are true undecided

I remember this particular one in the 90s when he started everyone spoke against his ministry, but now he is now a celebrity. What is really happening, is it that we have come to accept this set of people or what?
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 4:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
The Lord knows them that are His!
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by Yooguyz: 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
yes the lord knows those who are is
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2013
Yooguyz: yes the lord knows those who are is

And let him that name the name of Christ depart from iniquity!
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by ednut1(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2013
tell dat to their members dat if dey wont kill u, like rev king members, xtainity is a menace wich shud be thrown away
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 8:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
[quote
author=ednut1]tell dat to their members dat if dey wont kill u, like
rev king members, xtainity is a menace wich shud be thrown away[/quote]

Why all this beef against Christianity, don't you think something is actually wrong somewhere?
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

Why all this beef against Christianity, don't you think something is actually wrong somewhere?
just tryin to free 9jerian from religious slavery, my illumination came when i went to study in the uk, most of der churches are still der not functionin anymore, except few small 9ja ones, dis oyinbo seem to hv forgoten bout God, but they had value for fellow man, they drink,hv sex like dogs nd oda yeye lifestyle but they still progress, whil our 9ja dat churches full everywhere is full of corruption, sinners, jst take a look at our leader na, siunce den i knw dat dis God na jst invention
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 10:30pm On Apr 18, 2013
ednut1: just tryin to free 9jerian from religious slavery, my illumination came when i went to study in the uk, most of der churches are still der not functionin anymore, except few small 9ja ones, dis oyinbo seem to hv forgoten bout God, but they had value for fellow man, they drink,hv sex like dogs nd oda yeye lifestyle but they still progress, whil our 9ja dat churches full everywhere is full of corruption, sinners, jst take a look at our leader na, siunce den i knw dat dis God na jst invention

My naija brother, just hear yourself your illumination came when you went to study abroad? That is to say if you had remain in Nigeria you would still be probably a christian

Let me it clear to you, you were never a christian and never really knew what you believed which is why just looking at the lifestyle of others you felt something is wrong with the faith? shocked

The fact that there are fakes validates the original, let me paint a little picture for you, no one would be dumb enough to produce a fake of #5000 fake bill because there is no original for anyone can easily detect, but when a #1000 bill is duplicated one would not easily detect. So for the fact that Christianity is abused and the lifestyle of some contradicts the sacred teachings does not change the fact.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 8:17am On May 19, 2013
I once read of a story of a woman who gave her life later in life, she says when she was young in the church she never realize the difference between the founder of her church and Jesus and not until she gave her to Christ.

It is as bad as this, yet many don't wake to wake up from this nightmare.

Ignorance is no excuse.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 5:33am On Aug 01, 2013
Pastor Olu T:

My naija brother, just hear yourself your illumination came when you went to study abroad? That is to say if you had remain in Nigeria you would still be probably a christian

Let me it clear to you, you were never a christian and never really knew what you believed which is why just looking at the lifestyle of others you felt something is wrong with the faith? shocked

The fact that there are fakes validates the original, let me paint a little picture for you, no one would be dumb enough to produce a fake of #5000 fake bill because there is no original for anyone can easily detect, but when a #1000 bill is duplicated one would not easily detect. So for the fact that Christianity is abused and the lifestyle of some contradicts the sacred teachings does not change the fact.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2013
Ignorance is no excuse, for we shall all stand before Him to give account without any to speak for us.
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 3:00am On Aug 18, 2013
Beware of wolf in sheep clothing, I tell u the truth we have many around even those u never think of. BE LED BY THE SPIRIT ALWAYS!
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by PastorOluT(m): 7:44am On Nov 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T: Its
obvious that we are in the endtime and like the bible rightly
prophesied, many false prophets will arise even from the fold.

The bible went further by saying by their fruit you shall know them, if
we go by this then only a few are actually bearing fruits according to
the truth, in fact its so bad that the few do not even get the chance to
limelight. All we have around are celebrities who are more popular to
their congregations than Jesus Himself, and shows fruits opposite
Christ. Jesus is coming soon and if anyone allows himself to be
deceived, he will have himself to blame because you have the scripture
to show you the truth and also Jesus as your role model. If you allow
yourself to be carried away by the sugar coated preaching which bear
fruits contrary to Christ, then you stand a chance to be condemned.

I enjoin everyone of us to know God better ourselves and personally too,
develop a relationship with Him as we pray and study the scriptures
daily in His presence so that we will not be tossed by every wind of
doctrine.

BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS

Endtime Revival Ministry

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Endtime-Revival-Ministry/314508975341471

U still think everything is what it look like? I tell u only a personal relationship will save u 'cos the truth is that so many things are happening around u that u dont even have a single idea of.

BEWARE
Re: Beware Of False Prophets by anibi9674: 9:08am On Nov 13, 2013
Pastor Olu T: But seriously I remember when i was young the false prophets in the Christendom were being strongly spoken against and every one was alarmed of them, but now no one is saying anything even the ones we believe are true undecided

I remember this particular one in the 90s when he started everyone spoke against his ministry, but now he is now a celebrity. What is really happening, is it that we have come to accept this set of people or what?
they accepted him bcuz he started sharing bag of rice nd he givs dem money. A musician sang a song if devil giv u money na tear - tear money. Tear- tear money den no day take am buy sumtin. As many dat recieve magical miracles nd gifts did dat at d expense of dia soul. My bible make me understand dat both d deciver nd d decieved shall perish. Cuz day hav shifted ur faith 2 anniontin water nd stickers rather dan jesus christ who is the author nd finisher of ur faith. Day make u belive dat wen u spray dia so called annointin water u wud b saved.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Day" / Happy New Year 2014 / Redeemed Now Has Over 32,000 Parishes In Nigeria: Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.