Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,187 members, 7,807,634 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:38 PM

Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 (12307 Views)

Buhari’s List Not Worth The Wait, He Should Have Submitted On May 29 – Odumakin / Why I Dropped Buhari For Jonathan — Odumakin. / President Jonathan's New Year Suprise For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 2:42am On Mar 11, 2013
Congratulations!

Don't stop in your effort to fight human rights abuses. I personally appreciate your job!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ziccoit: 4:04am On Mar 11, 2013
This is who I called celebrity. Not the bosom displayer animals and see through clothes wearer that are destroying our societal norms and tradition of modesty.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by musiwa19: 4:17am On Mar 11, 2013
i get the point. but wrong person in that picture. i love Michelle . joking. my own award for bravery.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by micklplus(m): 5:41am On Mar 11, 2013
You've always been fearless and courageous. I love and I am proud of you.

I join others to congratulate you on this well-deserved award!

I just wonder why the world has to recognise our heroes before we realise they exist. Just check out her green-white-green shirt. She's truly a good omo naija.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by igarraBabe: 6:08am On Mar 11, 2013
My real model kudo you
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by musiwa19: 6:21am On Mar 11, 2013
she is igbo, Obiajulu
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Nobody: 6:30am On Mar 11, 2013
Congrats to her!

#Joe-Okei Odumakin for President!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Agbo2(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2013
mosquitoNet: What about madam, widow, first lady, perm sec patience ebelebebo jonathandull? What has she won?undecided

You made me spill the food in my mouth on my laptop.
I had a good laugh anyway!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by kokoA(m): 6:53am On Mar 11, 2013
Instead of girls of nowadays to learn from her, na to dey carry blackberry up and down dey find who go carry dem go tantalizers dem sabi and to d spend half of dia day on nairaland romance section dey talk about tonto dikeh and other useless things. Goats! grin abeg make una no vex, d tin d pain me too much.

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Sleekknight(m): 6:59am On Mar 11, 2013
okpara ugo:

What is your point? What is funny?
.no mind am,some people just like to dey famz
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ektbear: 7:00am On Mar 11, 2013
So this Igbo woman marrying Yoruba man thing is nothing new. I guess tribalism is overrated.

Anyway, congratulations to her.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Fadelex(m): 7:01am On Mar 11, 2013
Wonderful... Dis woman shld be the role model for our girls not pple like kim whoredashians or tonto decay.... Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ektbear: 7:09am On Mar 11, 2013
lmao @ tonto decay
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by wowo2: 7:34am On Mar 11, 2013
kudos to a born brave foot-soldier...
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by TheKingsQueen: 7:44am On Mar 11, 2013
Congratulations to our own Joe Okei-Odumakin. She deserves the award. Though you don't always have to be anti-govt or lead protests upon protests b4 u can be recognised or honoured. You could do better by making reccommendations to the govt on how to do things better, it must'nt be a protest-affair.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by eduson33(m): 7:59am On Mar 11, 2013
[size=18pt]CNN cannever broadcast this kinda news..

..have searched all over just to realize that these people are out to blackmail us..

[/size]
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by MrGarri: 8:03am On Mar 11, 2013
The_King'sQueen:
Though you don't always have to be anti-govt or lead protests upon protests b4 u can be recognised or honoured. You could do better by making recommendations to the govt on how to do things better, it must'nt be a protest-affair.

Who told you she was given the award because of her anti-govt stance??

The protests and anti-govt activities she has been involved in are very few compared to her actual involvement in human right activities and fighting for the rights of women and others.

I find your suggestion that she should make recommendations to the Govt very laughable. Lemme ask you isn't it the same Govt that disregards the recommendation made by committees it sets up??

How do you expect them to even consider an unsolicited recommendation when the ones the solicited for are IGNORED??...abeg talk better tin joor!!

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by zolajpower: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
[color=#006600][/color] am first of all i congratulate her. I thk f she need God's praise she shld bck out frm suportint d "gay rite movment in nigeria" . Am sure many nairalanders didnt knw dis. F u luk @t closly d iluminati membrs gv d award. Why wait dis lng since d era of IBB she was nvr gvn an award. D fuel subsidy wahala she wasnt. It was whn she mad d mov 4 "GAY RITE" b4 she was awarded.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by mbjs: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
mosquitoNet: Congratulations! First to comment, dancing and singing michael jackson's bad *yeah u knw I'm baad, I'm baad, u knw me, u knw me 2x* cool
realy you are bad and irritating to most of us
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by chemashie(m): 8:38am On Mar 11, 2013
kokoA: Instead of girls of nowadays to learn from her, na to dey carry blackberry up and down dey find who go carry dem go tantalizers dem sabi and to d spend half of dia day on nairaland romance section dey talk about tonto dikeh and other useless things. Goats! grin abeg make una no vex, d tin d pain me too much.
go find money before you find girls...
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by 4reigningqueen: 9:05am On Mar 11, 2013
Judolisco: if u ar going 2 dat mans church then u ar an id*ot proud of u 9ja no dey carry last

Ode, she and her husband are also members of latter rain assembly. Are they idiots too?
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by topmostg: 9:12am On Mar 11, 2013
ILLUMINATI DEVIL SEXY PICKIN WILL ROT IN LOVE ORE TO DENY OBAMA WIFE TROUSERS AND JOYSTICK.
Suck in HETEROSEXUAL BEAST AND BEAUTIFUL SEUN....

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by yogun(f): 9:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Congrats Dr. Joe Odumakin. You are a woman worthy of honor
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by gogodaye(m): 9:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Madam Joe' nothing compares to you in recent times. I say a big THANK YOU for taking the shame off our faces with your modest recogntion & award for your selfless service for humanity. Your achievement takes and put the shine back our faces after one of our own 'sisters' lured her spanaird foreign lover back home to Benin city to fleece him dry of his greenbacks. Cheers once again to you Madam.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by ipasco: 9:33am On Mar 11, 2013
why are there no American in the list?
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by MrGarri: 9:43am On Mar 11, 2013
topmostg: ILLUMINATI DEVIL SEXY PICKIN WILL ROT IN LOVE ORE TO DENY OBAMA WIFE TROUSERS AND JOYSTICK.

2 Likes

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Badassniggga(m): 10:01am On Mar 11, 2013
topmostg: ILLUMINATI DEVIL SEXY PICKIN WILL ROT IN LOVE ORE TO DENY OBAMA WIFE TROUSERS AND JOYSTICK.

OH MYYY.....

What on EARTH IS THIS?

1 Like

Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by luvmijeje(f): 10:48am On Mar 11, 2013
Truely a woman of courage and truth.Prosterity will not forget u,thank u ma.
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Ejaisky: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2013
Wow! Wow! I'm proud of u ma. Congrats!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Elnuk34(m): 11:21am On Mar 11, 2013
mosquitoNet: Congratulations! First to comment, dancing and singing michael jackson's bad *yeah u knw I'm baad, I'm baad, u knw me, u knw me 2x* cool

Ewu. brainless thing, grow up and get a life!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Elnuk34(m): 12:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
I think Seun and his mods should urgently STOP this 1st,2nd etc nonsense. I'm so much addicted to this forum, but whenever anybody display this crass childhood behaviour, i get really p*ssed off. No right thinking person will support the nonsensical posts. This forum has gone far beyond looking for whom will make the first comment. Children should go and start their own forum!
Re: Joe-Okei Odumakin Awarded U.S Woman Of Courage Award For 2013 by Amalaaba: 12:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Madam,
As i congratulate you for winning this award, which you deserve very well, i want to plead with you to please keep the award for ever and not get yourself ridiculed in the world by obeying the following simple rules:

1. Palestinians are the dregs of the human society, so your human right activities should not include condemning Israel for killing them and destroying the houses to be replaced with settlement for European Jews. The only country that can kill anybody anywhere in the world without any repercussion and whose people are specially chosen by their God to humiliate all their new neighbors for ever. Who you be, when U.N. self no fit do them anything?

2. No matter what an American commit, even against your fellow Nigerian citizens, don't condemn America or ask that the American(s)should be taken to ICC (International Criminal Court). They are also untouchables and so they have the right to commit genocide in Panama, Columbia, Iraq, Afghanistan, Syria, Iran and you should keep mute.

3. Keep your advocacy to happenings in Nigeria, but don't touch the oil majors, for example on their objection to PIB and gas flaring.

Madam, i hope you understand the above, if not, ask the Egyptian woman who was initially named with you as a recipient of the award.

Your dearly beloved Nigerian brother!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fayose: FG Wants To Tax Nigerians To Death, Condemns Increase In Cost Of Data / Lagos/Ibadan Expressway To Be 10 Lanes —FERMA / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.