Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Do Not Buy That House Untill You Read This Page - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Do Not Buy That House Untill You Read This Page (1677 Views)

Warning! Don't Pay That Rent Or Buy That House Without Us. / We Can Help You To Pay Your House Rent & That House Of Your Choice. / Don't Rent That House Without First Insuring It. (2) (3) (4)

Do Not Buy That House Untill You Read This Page by emtar(m): 3:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
House now adays are precious and every human being that want comfortability must have legal means to have one.

Though some prefer to buy completed one rather than build one. Any way, which ever one want it the most important
is to have you own house NOT merely your inherited father nor mother house.

But many people have been scare of buying house,i mean a completed house due to illegal sales out there. So my advice is to SHINE YOUR eye. Meaning- inspect with your LAWYER so that all relevant documents will be shown to you.

NOW Ibadan is a city of natural and fertile land, the biggest city so far is now having a tremendous, rapid new look and house are in high demand and plot of land are also getting high scare. Especially, BODIJA area is not easy to get a completed house to buy and even a plot of land. Recently i met Mr.Adeyemo Lanre an assets manager here in Ibadan, we discuss way out and he told me some valuable and reliable key house sellers in Ibadan that people can easily buy house and land from without any doubt. I saw many testimony from the previous buyers. Just go to www.propertiesmanager..com

Re: Do Not Buy That House Untill You Read This Page by george31(m): 2:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Very True @op, Houses should be investigated before acquiring one. Buyers shouldn't be too hasty to pay untill they have 100% proof of authenticity.
Seek †̥Ɨƚє services of a lawyer. Trust me, the fees is worth all †̥Ɨƚє wahala.

Call us for any Ibadan Property Investigations. We know Competent & reliable lawyers.

08037133612, 08022910198

FOR SALE
6(nos) 3bedroom flats with a Gate/Security House, ample parking space. This property is in a serene environment in Ikolaba Estate, Ibadan

Exclusive Achitectural Design
Ample Parking Space (18 car space)
On a Close with max security.
Price: 50m

Prime Properties for sale in lagos as well. Mostly on †̥Ɨƚє island.

Window Blinds(fit For All Spaces!) / N40 MILLION 4 BEDROOM TERRACE AT VICTORIA CREST ORCHID HOTEL RD LEKKI / CAMBERWALL ADVANTAGE 5..OFF FREEDOM WAY,IKATE LEKKI.LUXURIOUS TERRACES&DUPLEXES/

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9