Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? (1737 Views)

How To Know A Girl's Butt Is Fake / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. / How Do You Know That A Girl or Boy Really Loves You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by danto22255(m): 6:22pm On Mar 10, 2013
because I mat a girl since 2006 I hve been seen her 4rm tIme 2 time.she accpt my frndshIp but since 2006 till 2013 dis girl hers never said she love me but I do.1 day I wnt 2 her house I called her and she came uot she welcome me very well attend 2 me nomIy but my lest supris Is when I told her abot us she became so a# on me and I asked her wat made her angr but she didN'T repond 2 ME BT AT THE END OF IT ALL SHE SAID IS OVER sHE walk aT oF mE anD sHot THE dOor I levE tHE house but SInce I hvE BeEN callIng hER sHI DISlIne my call.plz my flow friends I neEd ur hop.
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by olumaxi(m): 6:34pm On Mar 10, 2013
U might av confused her wit ur english

4 Likes

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by greedie1(f): 6:39pm On Mar 10, 2013
ogini bu ihe nkea?
op, by a#, do u mean harsh?? shocked shocked shocked
danto22255: because I mat a girl since 2006 I hve been seen her 4rm tIme 2 time.she accpt my frndshIp but since 2006 till 2013 dis girl hers never said she love me but I do.1 day I wnt 2 her house I called her and she came uot she welcome me very well attend 2 me nomIy but my lest supris Is when I told her abot us she became so a# on me and I asked her wat made her angr but she didN'T repond 2ME BT AT THE END OF IT ALL SHE SAID IS OVER sHE walk at oF mE anD shot THE dOor I leve tHE house but SInce I hvE BeEN callIng hER sHI DISline my call.plz my flow friends I neEd ur hop.

chei!!! dis one na nuclear weapon.... hwy wunt hse shot hte dur wne ar lif is in dngr?? grin grin
grin

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by lecturerdabo(m): 6:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
Old boy, I like the way U grammarscater everywhere grin
danto22255: because I mat a girl since 2006 I hve been seen her 4rm tIme 2 time.she accpt my frndshIp but since 2006 till 2013 dis girl hers never said she love me but I do.1 day I wnt 2 her house I called her and she came uot she welcome me very well attend 2 me nomIy but my lest supris Is when I told her abot us she became so a# on me and I asked her wat made her angr but she didN'T repond 2 ME BT AT THE END OF IT ALL SHE SAID IS OVER sHE walk aT oF mE anD sHot THE dOor I levE tHE house but SInce I hvE BeEN callIng hER sHI DISlIne my call.plz my flow friends I neEd ur hop.

Ara gbaba ndi ara

gree-die:
ogini bu ihe nkea?
op, by a#, do u mean harsh?? shocked shocked shocked
op mean angry

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Idongi(m): 7:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
My broda, maybe u go in de name of platonic friend n she understand dat way but now u want 2 change 2 some ting earl dat's y she get angry.
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Mynd44: 7:03pm On Mar 10, 2013
I am lost

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Nnekacherry: 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hahahahahaha..
Hei.. Chineke..

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Omexonomy: 7:38pm On Mar 10, 2013
These are the type of graduate our nigerian shcool award first class in English language.

2 Likes

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by raqueal(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2013
Op,why didn't you write this in pidgin english?
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by nikkyshyne(f): 8:11pm On Mar 10, 2013
The last sentence got me cracking the more.

'Plz my flow friends I neEd ur hop'

2 Likes

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Biim: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2013
Omexonomy: These are the type of graduate our nigerian shcool award first class in English language.
See kettle calling pot black.
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2013
If he leaves the toilet seat up and I do not call him a monkey...then it's true love grin
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by huninaija(f): 10:06pm On Mar 10, 2013
when i slap his face and call him iwin... he understands, my loffer!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Sijo01(f): 10:12pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hahahahahaha...... Op your story make me laugh/cry.

Next time, please try construct your story in pigin!

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 10, 2013
Guy since 2006 and this is 2013, she hasnt said she love u, wanna ask: av u entered her Jerusalem? if not, i tink u are the one hu does not love ursef,
let her be and go for her elder or younger sister or her friend and if they dont agree, den u shud go get a bath or brush ur teeth or shave ur beard. grin grin grin
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by kenex4ever(m): 11:50pm On Mar 10, 2013
danto22255: because I mat a girl since 2006 I hve been seen her 4rm tIme 2 time.she accpt my frndshIp but since 2006 till 2013 dis girl hers never said she love me but I do.1 day I wnt 2 her house I called her and she came uot she welcome me very well attend 2 me nomIy but my lest supris Is when I told her abot us she became so a# on me and I asked her wat made her angr but she didN'T repond 2 ME BT AT THE END OF IT ALL SHE SAID IS OVER sHE walk aT oF mE anD sHot THE dOor I levE tHE house but SInce I hvE BeEN callIng hER sHI DISlIne my call.plz my flow friends I neEd ur hop.

My broda, I understand u. D tin is dat d girl don't love u, may b she has a guy she loves n d guy does not love her too or may b she's dating some one.
For a girl to b ur frnd 4 dat number of yrs n shuts d door @ ur mentioning love, den she can't imagine her self being ur gf. Just leave her move on n look 4 anoda girl dat ll love u as much as u love her, no tym 2 waste on a single girl where der r millions of dem. I have been in ur shoes b4 so take my advice.

Doz of u talking abt gud english pls let him b, everybody cannot b professors like u guys.

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Nobody: 12:05am On Mar 11, 2013
OP, she isn't interested, sorry.
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by ikekings(m): 12:10am On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin...
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by MrsChima(f): 12:37am On Mar 11, 2013
Yield: OP, she isn't interested, sorry.

Wicked!!!
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Flashaldrin(m): 12:48am On Mar 11, 2013
gracious me!!
I really want to believe, just for the sake of nigeria's educational system, that that was written on purpose!
Good lord!
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by rchilee: 1:33am On Mar 11, 2013
angryembarassed pls go back to sch and make money afterwards.....u should meet better girls then grin
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42am On Mar 11, 2013

Osanobua!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Kirinwa: 1:42am On Mar 11, 2013
This is my own view.

kenex4ever: .

My broda, I understand u. D tin is dat d girl don't love u, may b she has a guy she loves n d guy does not love her too or may b she's dating some one.
For a girl to b ur frnd 4 dat number of yrs n shuts d door @ ur mentioning love, den she can't imagine her self being ur gf. Just leave her move on n look 4 anoda girl dat ll love u as much as u love her, no tym 2 waste on a single girl where der r millions of dem. I have been in ur shoes b4 so take my advice.

Doz of u talking abt gud english pls let him b, everybody cannot b professors like u guys.
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by Oahray: 8:04am On Mar 11, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Osanobua!!!! shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry
hahaha... See Idowu speaking in tongues. Op you badt gan! cool
Re: How Can U Know A Girl Who Loves You? by kolamilan(m): 7:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
i dont understand what u type so i dont know how to advice you.

(1) (Reply)

Yet No One Can Describe It! / Candid Advice For My Friend Pls / Letter To Nairaland!my New Found Love/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.