Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,492 members, 7,781,478 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:12 PM

Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist (140703 Views)

Omega Power Ministries Weds 140 Couples Same Day (photos/video) / Johnson Suleman Gives Mercedes-Matrix To Chris Morgan (Photos) / Apostle Johnson Suleman's 2016 Prophecies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 12, 2014
vooks:
Since am not Nigerian, I picked this first.

This is rather bold in that there is a timeframe; THIS YEAR whatever year he was speaking. But there is a rider; UNLESS PRAYERS ARE MADE. So if no star dies, prayers were made and they worked. If three die, prayers were never made. If less than three die, there were insufficient prayers. How can you go wrong with this?

Besides,, how many Nollywood stars would you regard as major? How many die every year?

Hilarious, am not a fan of this guy. I just quoted his prophecy from another thread and pasted it here. What is you definition of prophecy anyway, is it foretelling of events?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by vooks: 4:59pm On Nov 12, 2014
I'd say to a great extent yes.
I don't know the guy but reading those prophecies rang bells

There are three basic people magnets if you are a minister;
1. Miracles/Healing
2. Prosperity
4. Prophecy

Miracles because in a congregation of any number, it is statistically impossible to miss an ailing soul. Healthcare don't come cheap nowhere not to mention imperfect information means some ailments are incurable. You got easy marks if you broadcast healing.

Prosperity because everybody is hustling and hustling is hard. Anything to make making it easier is definitely a perfect bait. Worse among the poor.

Prophecy because man is by design curious. Information is power and power gives man a better handle at the uncertainties. Who would mind seeing their future clearly?

The Word of God is plain boring if you can't spice it with at least one of the above. I wonder how John the Baptist pulled crowds from speeches in the desert wearing skins
Bidam:
Hilarious, am not a fan of this guy. I just quoted his prophecy from another thread and pasted it here. What is you definition of prophecy anyway, is it foretelling of events?
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by asala1: 5:28pm On Nov 12, 2014
vooks:
There is nothing to believe or doubt there. All are vague generalities and he is bound to get some right.
it is a tactic of false prophets; shoot far,wide and severally while maintaining enough vagueness so that you are NEVER caught lying. And take cues from the headlines cheesy

Pick any statement there and let's see if it is verifiable

And even Sanusi been made the emir? I don't know anything about prophesy, I won't believe that if saw this last year.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by asala1: 5:31pm On Nov 12, 2014
vooks:
Since am not Nigerian, I picked this first.
This is rather bold in that there is a timeframe; THIS YEAR whatever year he was speaking. But there is a rider; UNLESS PRAYERS ARE MADE. So if no star dies, prayers were made and they worked. If three die, prayers were never made. If less than three die, there were insufficient prayers. How can you go wrong with this?
Besides,, how many Nollywood stars would you regard as major? How many die every year?

Lol! This is Funny. You made a point though.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by nwakaibeya1: 6:16pm On Jun 07, 2015
updates ::::: authority has come back to the earth,BEHOLD we are not begging human beigns to accept our truth and revelation and that is why we have told them,this is power as of old, that go and sin no more power of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us?dont forget this, that many humanbeings are pretenders and are pretenders who will rather die than accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth just like many evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of this pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?many human beigns like to stand at the gate of heaven, enter they will never enter ,also allow others to enter they will never allow others to enter so you must think humanbeigns:we are speaking by the power that is unbelievable to human beigns *this is typical of all our truth and revelation and explanations about the night people ,the rich people and evil marine and occult world and those whom human beings believe in them so much that they were called by God or where made rich by God who are in existence today as being powerful and others as the descendants of the prophets and priests referred to here in the bible @#### Jeremiah 5,25, Your wrongdoings have kept God away;your sins have deprived you of good and peace and night sleep.26 “Among my people are the wicked,who lie in wait like men who snare birds and like those who set traps to catch people.27 Like cages full of birds,their houses are full of deceit;they have become rich and powerful,28 and have grown fat and sleek.Their evil deeds have no limit; they do not seek Gods justice and secular.They do not promote the case of the fatherless;they do not defend the just cause of the poor even when they do its for their own selfish reason unknowingly to the those benefiting from them?.29 Should I not punish them for this?”declares the Lord.“Should I not avenge myself.on such a nation as this?30 “A horrible and shocking thing has happened in the land,31 The prophets prophesy lies, the priests rule by their own authority,and my people love it this way.But what will you do in the end?can't you see, is it not those we call CHAMELEONS? Let this phrase as follows sink in you and we repeat that we keep telling you human beigns about them that are being referred to in those passages by God himself hence judgement has come again or cant you see the judgment is all over the place even though the worst judgement is happening spiritually now but because those being judged are pretenders like pharoah we repeat who will rather die that accept defeat just like Pharoah of bible time who preferred to sink in the ocean than accept defeat from moses even though pharoah knew the truth and was highly respected by people then and just like many respected and evil people who read us knows our truth and revelation and many of his pharoahs descendants are still in existence today so you that is ignorant and blind spiritually will not know but we know by the reason of the light and the mantle and the power that be and that is why we reveal the mystery ?you that think that you are wise?this is words of authority and power from real JESUS CHRIST, that we declare and they are spirits,who can battle with the God of justice,he that made the spiritual laws?NOTE AGAIN we are not begging human beigns to accept the truth and thats why we have told them this is power as of Jesus Christ which is unbelievable to human beigns so cant you see that we are wiser than you that criticize us ignorantly?a wise man will always look well before he eats. Watch out sooner than later we will know who is telling the truth
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by MATEX30: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
I am not sure you know about this man, read fully how apostle johnson suleiman came up and how God ordain the omega fire ministry and you will understand how it works! http://www.gospelepistle.com/2015/12/history-of-omega-fire-ministry-apostle.html
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by QueenofAfrica: 3:52pm On Feb 04, 2016
I beg your pardon!!! this really is end time trend!!! talking in that manner about an ordained man of God is really ridiculous!!
It is absolutely irritating!!!

Any preacher that has no message to preach other than to discredit other men of God is A LOSER!!!

He should go and seat down or better still start farming if he is so jobless!!!
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by doubiko(m): 11:25am On Apr 27, 2016
lies
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by Janeyinspires(f): 11:02am On Sep 06, 2016
1. House of Representative to lose some members to death, prayers needed
2. Alhaji Bamanga Tukur will be the last united PDP Chairman, as there will be great in-fighting in PDP.
3. There will be major boom and breakthrough in the agriculture this year
4. CNN will lose major staff.
5. Nollywood will keep losing people unless prayers are made and repentance; Many have gone fetish and there is high rate of immorality. I see three major stars dying this year unless prayers are made.
See more after the cut...

6. Many barren women will become joyful mothers.
7. Emir of Kano Alhaji (Dr) Ado Bayero to pray against attempt on his life. He will lose some men.
8. Molester will be on the prowl. Molesting women little children and even pregnant women. watch where your kids go..
9. A sec deadlier than Boko -Haram is being trained and prepared.
10. South Africa to mourn a hero. They should pray for former South African president Dr Nelson Mandela and Arc-Bishop Desmond Tutu.
11. I see a Governor dying.
12. This year, the looting of National treasury will be on a massive scale.
13. President Goodluck Jonathan's own men from his place will fight him.
14. Igbos should forget about presidency.
15. In 2015, an opposition will lose, PDPD will fail.
16. I see the crisis in PDP widening more and more.
17. A yoruba movie actor to die surprisingly.
18. A year judgment for politicians and wicked leaders.
19. There will be scarcity of money in 2013, but food will be in abundance.
20. Chief of Defence Staff to be retired.
21. There is vacancy in Aso Rock.
22. Prayers to be made because I see the National flag flying half mask.
23. I see NUJ lose notable member through accident.
24. President Goodluck will lose someone precious to him either this year or next.
25. Auchi my hometown to pray against serious flood disaster.
26. A member of the United State of America's senate house will die.
27. President Barrack Obama's life will be attempted.
28. Alhaji Aliko Dangote will have issues.
29. Central Bank of Nigeria's governor will be made an Emir, but he needs prayers.
30. MTN needs prayers.
31. Massive retrenchment in Power Holding Company of Nigeria (PHCN), but prayers needed to avert it.
32. I see something happening in a foreign country ( natural disaster) and people could not fly in or out of that nation for days.
33. Nigerian Music entertainer Tuface Idibia will face blackmail and scandal.
34. Hon. Aminu Tambuwal ( Speaker) should not contest for presidency. If he goes for governorship, he will win.
35. Dame patience Jonathan will have health issues unless prayers are made.
36. Kidnapping will start in South Africa.
37. HID Awolowo, it is well.
38. The governor of Ondo to pray against poison.
39. President Robert Mugabe, I see death around him, he needs prayers.
40. Abuja the Federal Capital City will experience high scale attacks this year.
41. I see Traditional Rulers die.
42. Omega Fire Ministries (OFM) will witness worldwide recognition that will shock everyone.
43. Lots of Nigerians will be repatriated from African nations.
44. Oil will be found in a state
45. I see a new president.

And most of his prophesies has been fulfilled today.
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by Vanderandrew(m): 11:19pm On Sep 06, 2016
Why listen to demons. Satan is a liar.He lacks the capacity to tell the truth. He will lie about a genuine man of God. Remember he incited the Jews to kill Jesus.They lied on Him and spat on Him and crucified Him. Deliverance pastors have been deceived by demons during deliverance session in documenting what demons said and publish it in books. Many of you will sheepishly go and buy the book. You haven't sought God and His word about how demons and the kingdom of darkness operates
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by seankay(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2016
Apostle Scamleman should tell us when El Rufai will die
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by Makweembo: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
I saw this old news crop up in the discussions again with the current travails of Suleman...

It's important to note that T.B. Joshua does not engage in name-calling and has never been on record to say a word against a fellow minister of God. As he always says, judgement belongs to God.

Therefore, I don't think that he said Suleman is a spiritualist.

In any case, time will tell...
Re: Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist by Amberon: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oh my God, I remember watching this video too and I thought the same. I didn't know someone else noticed. Prophet TB Joshua clearly didn't want to expose Apostle Suleman and hence the reason for shutting up the man immediately.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tithes And Offerings / List Of Gods Born By A Virgin On 25th December / Why I Left Christ Embassy Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.