Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,368 members, 7,800,740 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:03 AM

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! (1015 Views)

Tutorial On How To Create A Blog - Start To Finish / Free Tutorial - How To Make Money Blogging / Tutorial On: How To Build Php & Mysql Cms Website From Scratch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by onlinemaster: 10:01pm On Mar 10, 2013
Hi friend,
Am Orah Makuo by name...am made in internet biz by the special grace of God...I have decided to run A tutorial on how to make money online in Nigeria For my fellow nairaland members...but its limited..am sorry for that..
This tutorial is going to be for the first 30 people to declare intrest after that the offer will be closed so that i will focus on those 30 till they testify....

If you are intrested in learning the strategies on how to make money online in Nigeria,simply send me your mail in onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com..

Once i get 30 students i wll stop accepting....
i have also created a special blog for this free tutorial....the blog is www.onlinebizmaster@...\

Thanks...
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by onlinemaster: 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2013
Re: Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Online!!!!!!!! by onlinemaster: 11:57pm On Mar 23, 2013
Hi,
Am Orah Makuo by name.....by d special grace of God a part time internet biz guy....

I hosted a free tutorail for ppl who declard intre
st in learning hw to make money online in Nigeria...so I decided to post a tip here for those dat didn't mk it..

I hv been in2 information marketting for sum Years now,and I must confess,though it is hectic but it pays....
Today, I heard it in mind to help newbie who are intrested in information marketting but dnt know hw and wr 2 start...

Its very simple as A B C D...

Dis is not an internet biz wr internet gurus tll u dat u sleep and cash will be flowing into your acct...

Just follow dis step

Just open a website,<you can open an afflaite website if u are nt financially stabled

Create products in form of e-books,video

Create your list of subscribers...I call it potential buyers..

Den start sending follow up messages with a trusted bulk mail sender....am using aweber.com and getresponse.com

Am sure sum captured while sum didn't capture...

No problem....am here to hlp you out...

But you must be ready to work for your money...
You can call me on 08103746511

Also feel free to mail me on onlinebiz.master@yahoo.com

If you need help or more information...
.......................................................................................
At least I guarantee u 30k monthly as a newbie if you work hard oooo

(1) (Reply)

Didyouknow Interswitch Has Launched Quickteller Affiliate Programme / How Much Will It Cost To Design A Website? / What Is A Barcode Used For On A Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.