Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,564 members, 7,781,840 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:08 PM

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (28617 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Alaanyihaji(m): 12:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member: [img]http://1.bp..com/-RWagY3lPAGQ/T7R8gEEas6I/AAAAAAAABfE/-WVsSozFPHI/s1600/Wtf.gif[/img]
Incredible! Maria is robbing Paul to pay Peter.I use to hear of the reverse. This only possible in and with oyibo guys.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is polyandry
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by kunlefox(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
paul and peter are pussy whipped..

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by superllyd: 12:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
One day there eye will clear. Cos their acting blue film now.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by dapojaja(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
On the judgment day, fire will burn fire.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by vanstanzy(m): 1:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
So who will be sha*gging the woman in question. grin grin grin grin grin Oyibos and their stupid life style sef.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Orikinla(m): 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
She is sick and the men are equally sick and are only setting a bad example for the innocent children.

Personally I cannot even share my girlfriend with another guy and so will not even dare share my wife, except I don't love her.
At moment, I will waste anyone who trespasses my woman.
Even if I catch you shouting at her, you are in danger.
Until she chooses to leave, then she is free.
But as long as she has willing agreed to be mine. Then it is signed and sealed, heart, soul and spirit.
I don't joke with love, because my love is my life.

What those two men are practicing is not love, but foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by ypzilanti: 1:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
The question is this:

Would either of the men prefer to have her alone to himself?

If the answer is yes (as it likely is) then wahala go burst one day.

If both men are saying 'i so much prefer to share her with the other guy', then wahala no dey. But I know this is not the case. It is a case of two greedy and low self esteemed men, who cannot let a yeye woman to go with her wahala.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Vavavoom(m): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
pro01: Ihe neme....something wan to happen
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Jewelilly(f): 1:31pm On Mar 11, 2013
This Ȋ̊§ craziness!!!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Ossaifamous(m): 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2013
Unknown Member: [img]http://1.bp..com/-RWagY3lPAGQ/T7R8gEEas6I/AAAAAAAABfE/-WVsSozFPHI/s1600/Wtf.gif[/img]
now this guy stole d words of my mouth
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
What u guys watch on NTA is not superstory dis is real super story and i sugest d story wud end as tragedy when peter hear booooooooom on top of his head and by then pauls must hv been treated of psycho problems.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by hammedkola(m): 2:02pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wal Asri
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by huninaija(f): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ashawoo tins.. This is just disgusting, what is she teaching her kids?? Her husband Paul is prolly gay and a pussyclat whilst Peter is a sodomite, they probably have three somes!

Men these days are turning into sissies, if i was her husband i would have filed for a divorce and kicked her dirty asss to the curb! Mtcchewww

Robbing paul to pay Peter, these names don shuffer undue hardship sha!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by JamesLucia: 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
na there una go fear fear una think say na only man dey marry two wifes now what a man can do a woman can do it best. see polyandry of d highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Patuwa: 2:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
That silly woman think say na she be the boss? Make another woman come join them, then she go no say garri no be water.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Localamos(m): 2:52pm On Mar 11, 2013
stint: .a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .

This is not polygamy, but polyandry. lol
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 2:58pm On Mar 11, 2013
Yeah right, its open to you too! grin

No, its called open marriage.
grin[/quote]
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
What a selfish bi..ch!!!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by hardbody: 3:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
stint: .a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .

I recall in my Uni days taking an elective in Social Anthropology and this sort of arrangement is known as 'Polyandry'. I hope i am right. Will confirm with Google shortly.

On topic, the only bad part is teh fact they do not do a three-some, after all the property is common wealth so there should be no reason not sharing equitably at the same time. But on a more serious note, If either Peter or Paul refuses to travel or be out of the house for a long period, how would she cope, since Maria is never gonna get dug by any of teh guys except when the other is away.

Oyinbo people sef. If na for here in Naija, all these Toks people will say we are backward. See Love in Tokyo...
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
May God deliver Nigerian men from mammywater spirit IJN. Amen.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by supaeagles(m): 3:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
SlyIg: Wia dem picture!
Obviously a fake story....
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by temmym4(m): 3:20pm On Mar 11, 2013
Awon meteta n siere papo.. WTF!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by ifyfaith: 3:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
HMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Lexoria: 3:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
I love this story!?!!!.All the guys running their mouth: potential polygamist and serial cheats.I told y'all.You men are teaching the women and they are learning well and adding some.Believe me,the kids will be enjoying this more than when it's their mom and another woman.Nigerian men y'all are next!

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 11, 2013
people here are just silly in the head. You just heard from those involved that the've got no problem with it. I wonder why we dey here dey criticise people for what we know nothing about! Like it or not, polyandry has been part of the human race for donkey years.

This story goes to show that contrary to the views of some ignorant and arrogant skeptics and anti polygamy, who think only that which goes with their thinking is right, it is possible for a man/woman to love two or more people equally.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by uchbabybaby: 3:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
White ppl are always behaving stupid nd very funny . U go fear nah!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by NAJALYN: 4:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
Wonders will never end.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by nagoma(m): 4:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
uchbabybaby: White ppl are always behaving stupid nd very funny . U go fear nah!

I am a little worried about the children, especially the bigger girls. They could be conscripted into this free- for-all kind of marriage.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Scarcebabe: 4:13pm On Mar 11, 2013
Truly,this is difficult to understand.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by infodollarman(m): 4:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
ola_pluto: When mum-of-two Maria Butzki left her husband Paul for another man, she didn’t realise how much she’d miss him. At the same time, she couldn’t imagine living without her new lover Peter Gruman. So when the two men struck up an extraordinary friendship, she came up with the perfect solution... and moved Peter into the family home in Barking, East London. Now Maria, 33, Paul, 37, their two ­children, Laura, 16, and Amy, 12, and Peter, 36, live as one big happy family.
People might think it’s weird but I love both men and couldn’t choose between them,” says Maria, a ­housing liaison officer.

“When I left Paul there was a huge hole in my life. But the thought of never seeing Peter again was heartbreaking. So living with both men is the only way.”

Incredibly, the men agree. Paul, a railway assessor, says: “Peter is a great guy. When Maria first had the affair with him I was just heartbroken. But as I got to know him, I realised we have so much in common. We both adore fishing, and he’s like a surrogate dad to the kids.”

Peter, a construction site manager, adds: “We all get on so well. It doesn’t feel as if I’m ­sharing Maria. There’s no jealousy ...it feels as if we area team.”

It was last year that they all moved in ­together after three years of ­Maria to-ing and fro-ing between her husband and lover.

Peter sleeps on the sofa while Paul has a room ­upstairs. Maria shares a bedroom with her eldest daughter.

She says: “The three of us never share a bed. Although I have a sexual relationship with each man, that side is kept very private. If Paul is out, then Peter and I might make love, and vice-versa. But both men turn a blind eye and we never discuss it with one another.”

Maria was 15 when she and Paul met at school. After dating for two years, she unexpectedly became pregnant. Paul proposed seven months into her term and a month later they ­married. Four years after the birth of Laura, Maria had their second daughter Amy. But in 2006 their marriage hit a rocky patch.

Maria says: “Paul was out of work for six months and it put a strain on our ­relationship. The stress led to less sex and we grew apart. Although we carried on with life – cooking, cleaning, looking after the child­ren – we’d lost our intimacy. The relationship was more brother and sister than a couple.”

Around the same time a new manager, Peter, started at Maria’s workplace.
“Someone introduced me to Peter and when we smiled at one another, I could feel the chemistry straight away,” she says. “Until that moment, I’d been happily married for 13 years to my childhood sweetheart and had never thought about being with another man.”

Peter, who was also married at the time, recalls the same instant attraction. “It was like a bolt from the blue... love at first sight,” he says.

Soon the pair were meeting secretly. “We’d meet at the local pub for lunch,” says Maria. “One day he put a hand on my leg and my whole body began trembling with desire. I knew it was wrong but soon we were sleeping together.”

Their affair carried on for a year before Paul stumbled on messages between them on Maria’s phone. She managed to convince him they were just friends. But a few months later her lover left his wife and moved from Luton, Beds, to be closer to Maria in Barking.

“I grew even closer to Peter,” says Maria. “Paul had to go away on business for a few weeks and so Peter took the children shopping, ­spoiling them rotten with gifts.”

But on Valentine’s Day in 2010, Maria says she could no longer cope with the secrecy. “I began to feel more and more that my future lay with Peter,” she says. “So I confessed my affair to Paul, and moved out to stay with Peter.”

Paul and the children were devastated. He says: “I was just shocked and heartbroken. I couldn’t believe Maria had left me.”

Over the next few months Paul and Maria took turns to have the children. “I felt bad about tearing the family apart,” says Maria. “So after work I’d go and clean and cook for Paul and the kids and then go home to Peter.”
Paul says: “While I was so upset, I decided to try to put the children first. It was going to be much better if we could all be mature adults and be amicable about it. I could see Peter was a decent guy. When the kids went to stay over I knew he was putting himself out to make sure they were happy. I’d go to pick them up and we got chatting.”

Over the next year their relationship became even more amicable. Maria says: “Rather than cook two separate dinners, it was easier to just do one and all sit down together. Paul and Peter got on so well they went on a fishing trip together. We even started going on days out and holidays together.

“It was strange but I noticed I felt at my happiest when we were all together. The children adored having both of them around too.”

Then in November 2012 the tenancy on Peter’s rented flat came to an end. He went to stay with a friend and Maria moved back to the family home. Maria says: “It was supposed to be a temporary arrangement but while I missed Peter terribly, it was fantastic to be back as a family.”

When Peter found another flat, Maria decided it was time to sit both men down and be honest with them. “I said I loved them both,” she says. “I said I couldn’t face living without either of them.”

To her delight, both men said they understood.

Peter says: “By now Paul and I had developed a huge respect for each other. We didn’t see one another as rivals for Maria’s affections. We were friends who got on well. At the same time I’d come to care so much for the children. It seemed natural to live together.”

Paul says: “Maria was and still is my soulmate.”

The “family” are now in the process of buying a larger house to accommodate them all.

Maria admits many friends and family find the arrangement difficult to understand.
Source and Pictures: http://couplesandco..co.uk/2013/03/nothing-new-under-sun-huh-meet-husband.html
in the same way, nothing will be wrong if their children start sleeping with each other. sodomy!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You Can Do For The One You Love? / Once Is A Mistake,Twice Is A Habbit. / Couple Holds Wedding Ceremony On A Boat In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.