Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together (28651 Views)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Write A Letter To Your Future Husband/wife. / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by anukulapo: 4:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
stint: .a whole new definition to the word 'polygamy'.or is it just the 21st century definition .

It's called polyandry. If this kin story happen for 9ja,I go sing femi kuti "I sorry sorry o..."
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2013
Am just wondering, why is it ok for a man to have more than one wife and it isn't for a woman?
I too find this case pathetic though. That paul guy is not alright sha.

2 Likes

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by markingday(m): 5:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
More power to her. Live your life as you see fit.

Also, to all the professors in the house saying it is not polygamy: it is!

There are two types of polygamy, namely, polyandry and polygyny. The former is where a woman has more than one husband(or mate) and the latter is where a man has more than one wife(or mate). Since polygyny is the only accepted type of polygamy in so many parts of Africa we often erroneously equate them.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by hidee20(m): 5:16pm On Mar 11, 2013
;Dsharing a wife/pu**y,iranu.sign of end-time,abi?.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by victorD3: 5:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
AK 48: she loves paul bt left him wen he lost his job n refused giving him pomo.
ok,my analysis....
she loves paul bt peter is the cash cow.i thought it is only 9ja babes oo

A woman is a woman everywhere in the world. Have come across them from white to brown.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by bennynaza(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2013
Tyra101101: Hi! Please does anyone know of any good marriage counsellors in Lagos? I'm trying to get one for my parents. Please help!!! it's important!
yeah. Call 08068021774
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by star4(f): 6:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
I feel sorry for her kids!!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by blackbeau1(f): 9:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sick and totally weird.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by porka: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
From homosexuality to incest to polyandry to bestiality.

Oya, Obama, Cameron, Mama Elizabeth etc legalize now!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Amigoz(f): 6:50am On Mar 12, 2013
This news will become headline again, when Paul kills the whole family including Peter and himself undecided

The writing is already on the wall, only a matter of time sad
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Barfar(m): 7:58am On Mar 12, 2013
Dis guys sef me no fit gree my man peeping me and my babe let alone wife.dat shit cray nah
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 12, 2013
Lexoria: I love this story!?!!!.All the guys running their mouth: potential polygamist and serial cheats.I told y'all.You men are teaching the women and they are learning well and adding some.Believe me,the kids will be enjoying this more than when it's their mom and another woman.Nigerian men y'all are next!
One advice,
Don't test d anger of a Nigerian man
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by sgsltd(m): 10:49am On Mar 12, 2013
love at work

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by timbros(m): 11:19am On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmm Paul and Peter....as in, P Square?
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by dont8(m): 8:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
The joke is on you man undecided
castielo: What on earth r u talking about? huh?!
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by daliki: 10:50pm On Mar 12, 2013
Hmmmm wonders will never cease! "Efulefu..ony'iberiberi, ewu ony'ezuzu"
Never mind, Peter will soon start sleeping with ur daughters, then u'll cry wolf!!!
But on a second tot, y r all d men ranting?? What is sauce for d goose,is soup for d gander** grin
A man wants 2women,he goes for it....a woman wants 2men and she goes for it;so what's d complaints abt undecided

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by andyanders: 9:40am On Mar 13, 2013
With time, either of the men will get jealous and murder will come up and the lady might end up loosing both men.

1 Like

Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by tpia1: 1:33am On Aug 19, 2014
some women dey enjoy!

this is called se.xual liberation abi na se.xual libation.
Re: Husband, Wife And Lover Living Together by NinaNigeria(f): 9:41am On Sep 13, 2015
Scary stuff

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Reasons Men Test And Sleep With Several Ladies Before Settling Down / Reasons Why He Will Not Forgive You When You Are Caught In The Act / Curvy Pantless Half Nak£d Lady Spotted Selling Banana In Lekki Epe Road In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.