Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,822 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

Poultry Farmers: Are You Losing Birds To The Intense Heat? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Poultry Farmers: Are You Losing Birds To The Intense Heat? (753 Views)

Excessive Heat Kills A Farmer's Chickens: Pictured / My Younger Brother's Devastated, He Lost All 150 Birds To Flooding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poultry Farmers: Are You Losing Birds To The Intense Heat? by excondido(m): 11:17pm On Mar 10, 2013
i notice recently, the lose of poultry birds due to the hot weather. Most and almost all my birds perished before realising its the intense heat. An experienced farmer told me its due to heat after losing all her pullet too. share your experience how you are adjusting and if any fatality so that others can benefit. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs Must Tread Lightly When Going Into Business With Friends Or Family / In Need Of Tomatoes Fertilizers ! / POULTRY EQUIPMENTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 3
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.