Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study (18537 Views)

Dieffenbachia Can Kill A Child In Less Than A Minute And An Adult In 15 / Nano-silver Nigerian Ebola Drug Is A Pesticide- US / Man Claims Immunity To Snake Venom (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by NessaFresh(f): 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite: hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...

And who created the bees?

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 5:07pm On Mar 11, 2013
solomon111: CREATIONISM-we both agree that it is not perfect.
I don't believe in it either.
EVOLUTIONARY THEORY-it is also not perfect.
It is the result/inference derived from incomplete/inaccurate scientific knowledge.
They are both wrong.
so where do u stand?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nelson11: 5:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
make dem gi rest jor. Na jst anoda front page tori and we dey c am every day.................whch one b bee venom wey dey normally bring out akpuu 4 persn head na hm dem dey claim sey e dey cure hiv, na lie jor e go jst mak d hiv viral cell robost cum cause beta damage.........mak dem wait sey 9ja dey cum nake dem bring beta cure
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Lawalmd(m): 5:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
t-virus in the making (resident evil)
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 5:19pm On Mar 11, 2013
omenka: See serious countries are creating new frontiers of science on a daily basis while ours is to bicker back and forth over oil wells, fill pot holes, drill boreholes, re-model airports, and steal and steal and steal!!

In a country where a single individual embezles 250billion and absconds while another steals 90billion is put in the slammer for 2yrs, released, granted State Pardon, and celebrated, and another who steals over 200bill is given one of the most influential positions in a rulling party, yet not a single modern scientific lab with a functional HPLC or GC-MS machine!

Where does one even start from? Yet we have as a president som1 whose suposedly a PhD holder!
I weep for my country.

God bless Nigeria.
all of that is not really our problem.... advance countries are embracing science while black race still embrace religion in the 21st century . the religion that offer nothing or explain nothing about humanity than fairy tales and superstitions

government all over the world steal public money just that its not as obvious as the ones in africa and its obvious in africa becos the people are poor .... imagine what africa will be like if people like eistein, faraday, bill gate etc are from here ...the thing is we also have people like that in africa but they have chose not to use their brains to change africa, they have diverted it to worshiping god and waiting for him to give them money and food

africa problems will only be solved when black people start realizing that god will never do anything for them when they have the brain to go out there and make a positive change
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 5:26pm On Mar 11, 2013
NessaFresh:

And who created the bees?

Certainly not some god, cos he/it doesn't exist...
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by san4real(m): 5:30pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite: hAha science 1 god 0, science always prevails where god fails miserably...
una don smoke choco......
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Geophem(m): 5:32pm On Mar 11, 2013
dokunbam: Oya let them do somehing fast
We are waiting
u av HIV? Just asking o! No offence
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by deviduff(m): 5:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
basty: Good development,
Guys what happened to Abalaka of Nigeria that first developed HIV cure?

Has any Nairalander heared of this guy and his whereabout?
Think he now sells iceblock in kogi state.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 6:40pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
all of that is not really our problem.... advance countries are embracing science while black race still embrace religion in the 21st century . the religion that offer nothing or explain nothing about humanity than fairy tales and superstitions

government all over the world steal public money just they its not has obvious as the ones in africa and its obvious in africa becos the people are poor .... imagine what africa will be like if people like eistein, faraday, bill gate etc are from here ...the things is we also have people like that in africa but they have chose not to use their brains to change africa, they have diverted it to worshiping god and waiting for him to give them money and food

africa problem will only be solved when black people start realizing that god will never do anything for them when they have the brain to go out there and make a positive change
I partly agree with you.
Yes,we have wasted money on religion and other irrelevant frivolities.
I disagree with you on your argument against spending money on roads.
These are basic infrastructures and we cannot afford to neglect them.
The developed countries already have the basic infrastructures,so they can afford to spend huge sum of money on scientific research.
We need to be able to do both at the same time,by cutting out unnecessary waste.

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 6:47pm On Mar 11, 2013
has science solve any problems of human completely?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 6:53pm On Mar 11, 2013
solomon111: I partly agree with you.
Yes,we have wasted money on religion and other irrelevant frivolities.
I disagree with you on your argument against spending money on roads
These are basic infrastructures and we cannot afford to neglect them.
The developed countries already have the basic infrastructures,so they can afford to spend huge sum of money on scientific research.
We need to be able to do both at the same time,by cutting out unnecessary waste.
spending money on roads? shocked shocked where did u see that in my post?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by RedLight1: 6:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
Laalamed:
has science solve any problems of human completely?
has god solved problem of human completely?

i believe if human give half of the chance they gave to god to science especially in Africa things woulda being better than this.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by solomon111(m): 7:08pm On Mar 11, 2013
Red-Light:
spending money on roads? shocked shocked where did u see that in my post?

sorry.
I was trying to quote omenka.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by obyikye(f): 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
A remainder for those saying they cant wait for skin to skin because of this discovery; have you taken time to think of other veneral dieseas too numerous to mention including the risk of unwanted pregnancy all because of 20minutes enjoyment. Apart from Marriage nothing is worth skin to skin.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by mu2sa2: 8:10pm On Mar 11, 2013
People need to be reminded that the prophet Muhammad has said that for every disease, Allah has created a cure for it. And since over 1600 years ago Allah has told mankind about the healing power of honey - these are the infallible words of the Almighty in Quran 16:68,69 -
"And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:
Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]. There emerges from their bellies a drink [honey], varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who reflect."
For years now an islamic scholar in kano has been claiming that he could and has cured people infected with HIV using just honey and verses from the Quran. He is now vindicated.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Sucre3(f): 8:52pm On Mar 11, 2013

Wat do u mean@dolemite,au ok at al see wat ua sayin dnt bring curses on urself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Abrantie: 8:57pm On Mar 11, 2013
So Black Africa when?

The last time Africa was on the world stage contributing to human development was during ancient Egypt era.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:
An invisible sugar daddy in the sky is a better explanation?
Red-Light:
dont tell me u still believe in the goddism crap grin grin

You mean to to tell me, your roots can be traced to monkeys,that you are descended from the homohabillis species? If you can literarily type that, then we can get the discussion started.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 9:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
Sucre#:

Wat do u mean@dolemite,au ok at al see wat ua sayin dnt bring curses on urself lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I broke free from the shackles of fear in that religion called Christianity a long time ago, I am not afraid anymore aaaaaaamen!!
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dibiachukwu: 10:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
na science zero God gazillion!
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dibiachukwu: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
Pigs stop decieving yourselves. You have lost! Simple smiley
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dibiachukwu: 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2013
mu2sa2: People need to be reminded that the prophet Muhammad has said that for every disease, Allah has created a cure for it. And since over 1600 years ago Allah has told mankind about the healing power of honey - these are the infallible words of the Almighty in Quran 16:68,69 -
"And your Lord revealed to the bee saying: Make hives in the mountains and in the trees and in what they build:
Then eat from all the fruits and follow the ways of your Lord laid down [for you]. There emerges from their bellies a drink [honey], varying in colors, in which there is healing for people. Indeed in that is a sign for a people who reflect."
For years now an islamic scholar in kano has been claiming that he could and has cured people infected with HIV using just honey and verses from the Quran. He is now vindicated.
Don't make me laugh grin
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dibiachukwu: 10:17pm On Mar 11, 2013
Cure and prevention for Aids
My people listen to the words of oko the wise

My son eat onions cool

Now this is a gift from CHUKWU

My son eat bananas smiley

If you believe for once that the same pigs that introduced this disease would find a cure for it. You are indeed st.upi.d.
Aids cure have been found long ago by numerous african herbalists. The simplest being onions and bananas for prevention and cure (don't cook it, eat it raw)
KELE CHUKWU cool
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dibiachukwu: 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2013
Ekwensu's Postulation on the perpetuation of lies
A genius lie is one propagated with some item of truth. Yes truth always win, but what happens when this lie can be attributed to ignorance? Lies can therefore be perpetuated by creating an illusion of duality (the more radical the better). Duality is an element of existence and existence is multi-dimensional. This phenomenon is called ive (confusion) cool

Listen and Learn from the wisdom of CHUKWU
Eat only those things that are naturally found in your area of existence
Abstain from foreign food
Abstain from meat (Animals were not created for food)
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 11:18pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:
I broke free from the shackles of fear in that religion called Christianity a long time ago, I am not afraid anymore aaaaaaamen!!

Mtcheww. Why was I wasting energy on you? You just needed attention. Thats all. There are numerous other ways to get attention. Not this method.
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blackteeth:
Mtcheww. Why was I wasting energy on you? You just needed attention. Thats all. There are numerous other ways to get attention. Not this method.
I state my opinion and all of a sudden I'm an attention seeker?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 11:25pm On Mar 11, 2013
How is it possible for God to score zero and science to score 1 when a creator initiated the elements of science? Its just like saying car manufacturer 0 and roadside car mechanic 1. grin grin
Some people dey crase oh.

1 Like

Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 11:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blackteeth: How is it possible for God to score zero and science to score 1 when a creator initiated the elements of science? Its just like saying car manufacturer 0 and roadside car mechanic 1. grin grin
Some people dey crase oh.
Thing is I don't believe in a creator...
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Blackteeth(m): 11:39pm On Mar 11, 2013
Dolemite:
Thing is I don't believe in a creator...

What if at the end you get to meet this creator? What will be your reaction?
Let me tell you something, if I become an atheist today and there is actually no God, I wouldnt gain or lose anything. If I believe in a God and give him his respect and there is actually a God existing, I wouldnt lose!!! BUT if I am an atheist who direspects God and eventually there is a God existing, HAAAA!! YOU ARE FINISHED OH!!.
Hope you understood that?
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by israelbenzion: 11:46pm On Mar 11, 2013
basty: Good development,
Guys what happened to Abalaka of Nigeria that first developed HIV cure?

Has any Nairalander heared of this guy and his whereabout?

yes o! the guy now operates a big pharmacy now at Ahoada, Rivers State. grin grin grin grin
Re: Nano-particles & Bee Venom Can Kill HIV – New Study by Dolemite(f): 11:50pm On Mar 11, 2013
Blackteeth:

What if at the end you get to meet this creator? What will be your reaction?
Let me tell you something, if I become an atheist today and there is actually no God, I wouldnt gain or lose anything. If I believe in a God and give him his respect and there is actually a God existing, I wouldnt lose!!! BUT if I am an atheist who direspects God and eventually there is a God existing, HAAAA!! YOU ARE FINISHED OH!!.
Hope you understood that?
Exactly my point, serving a creator out of fear of hell...i use to think like you, so glad im free from that...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Broken Jaw / Bitter Leaf / Girl Whose Hands Were Injured By Grandma In Edo Cos Of Noodles Undergo Surgery(p

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.