Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 AM

What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site (2929 Views)

My Experience With E-topup.com.ng. Is This A Scam Or What? / Online Mobile Recharge System. / Cbn Online\mobile Payment License (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site by ojochidem(m): 12:35am On Mar 11, 2013
I welcomed with admiration, the birth of www.vtpass.com an online mobile topup site. I bought recharge PINS from the site and loved it cos i could pay with my VoguePay account. Suddenly, they stopped retailing MTN recharge and finally no PIN is currently being sold. Anytime, you login to purchase a PIN, you findout that there is no voucher.

I urge the sponsors of the site not to let the idea die.
Re: What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site by lanbaba: 12:57am On Oct 29, 2014
www.vtpass.com is still in business. visit to recharge your phone online.
Re: What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site by ojochidem(m): 6:32am On Oct 29, 2014
I just tested it and it's working though we have since started a mobile topup and bill payment site : www.paybillsng.com
Re: What Happened To Www.vtpass.com -online Mobile Topup Site by Dewze(m): 8:39am On Oct 31, 2014
lanbaba:
www.vtpass.com is still in business. visit to recharge your phone online.
hi bro. I am aware you were asking for a printer in one of your old threads. I wld like to know if you where able to get a really good one. If u have, pls i would like to have their contacts as well. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money By Designing A Website? / Earn Money Just Sharing Link Weekly Payment Earn Up To 50$ A Day With Proof / 5 Ways Blogging Can Help Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.