Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans (11266 Views)

Israeli Man Reverts To Islam On Gaza Appeal Live On Tv. / Pray For the Palestinians-Gaza Under Renewed Israeli Aggression / What Is Ur Goal This Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by lafuria1(m): 1:22am On Mar 11, 2013
Hardcore nationalist fans of an Israeli football club left a stadium in protest following a goal from the side's newly signed Muslim striker.
Beitar Jerusalem player Zaur Sadayev, a 23-year-old Chechen Muslim, scored against opponents Maccabi Netanyar early in the second half of a match on Sunday.

Video footage of the game shows hundreds of Beitar fans walking out of the stadium in the minutes after Sadayev's goal at the club's home ground.
They became two of only five non-Israeli footballers ever to play for the club, which is identified with Israel's political right.
Arabs, who make up about 20 per cent of Israel's population, now star on the Israeli national team and on every first division team besides Beitar.
But Beitar's officers were targeted in an apparent arson attack in the wake of its controversial hiring decision, prompting fears of growing anti-Arab racism among fans.
Both Sadayev and Kadiev have also been subjected to taunts from the stands.
A report in the Independent said the atmosphere at Sunday's game was tense throughout, and that Sadayev was booed every time he touched the ball during the first half.
But fans insisted the protest was not racist.
'It's not racism, they just shouldn't be here,' one fan, named as Jacob, told the newspaper.
'Beitar Jerusalem has always been a clean club, but now it's being destroyed - many of the other players are thinking of leaving because of the Muslim players being here,' he said.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2289472/Beitar-Jerusalem-Debut-goal-Israeli-football-clubs-new-Muslim-signing-sparks-walk-hundreds-hardline-fans.html#ixzz2NBaYhHRK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Babadeen(m): 1:31am On Mar 11, 2013
Lol anti-muslim and anti-Arab racism is a huge problem in Isreal.

Not surprised

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by LagosShia: 11:03pm On Mar 11, 2013
Front page please!

After racist campaigns against africans and repatriating them back to africa,now its the turn of a chechen muslim footballer in apartheid zionist israel.

Let the wannabe jews of Nigeria and "holy spirit" blinded fanatics who don't know the difference between the ancient kingdom of israel and the present "jewish state of israel",see what their masters are doing.

16 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Zhulfiqar1: 11:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
Imagine if it was in a muslim country spectators leave because a jew from russia scored a goal.a chechen muslim is a russian,legally speaking.russia is not at war with israel and they have diplomatic ties (even chechenya/russia is/are far away from the middle east).lest anyone mistake muslim states that are at war with israel,and accuse them of racism for boycotting zionist israelis (not jews generally).not all jews are zionist jews like the israelis.

6 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by honeric01(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2013
hmm distasteful news, so much for love.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Paschal007: 1:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
Jews and their wahala. They are like Chelsea fans who sang abuses on their manager last weekend for making some tactical changes. I think it's much worse than just walking out. Yet no one read religious or racial meaning into it. undecided
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by wellmax(m): 3:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
6th, not bad
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 12, 2013
Why is this topic in the Islam for Muslim's section and not Foreign Affairs?

Anyone with half a brain cell would know this is a political topic!

Anyways I support those Jews...I would hate to see a Muslim score for my club too! angry

4 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by sucreblazing(m): 3:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
Don't even know what to say.....I think I will have to come back.....space reserved!!!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by alaoeri: 3:31pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.

8 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 12, 2013
They shd return the 3points since they're sad

9 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 3:36pm On Mar 12, 2013
chiover: They shd return the 3points since they're sad
Funny.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by ebamma(m): 3:38pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.
.shut up my friend, arabs hate israeli's with a passion, so am not suprised if the israelis pay them back in their own coin,go to palestine, or yemen and tell them that you are a jew whether you will live to see the next day

19 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Orikinla(m): 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
They are sick.
Jews are among the worst narrow minded people on earth.
That was why Hitler hated them.

4 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by babarazy: 3:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
They paid before they were allowed into the stadium. They have the right to walk out (like they did) whenever they want. So, what's the fuss about?

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by TableLeg(m): 3:43pm On Mar 12, 2013
SMH .... Ignorance!
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Maxymilliano(m): 3:44pm On Mar 12, 2013
alaoeri: Ignorant Nigerian xtians 'll be supporting the jews not knowing that they don't have anything similar in their ideology.

Is this really necessary

You must be a trouble maker...
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 12, 2013
Ignorant muslims wil be protesting dis case in Nigeria wit bloody and peaceful protest...

5 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by karpentar: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2013
LagosShia: Front page please!

After racist campaigns against africans and repatriating them back to africa,now its the turn of a chechen muslim footballer in apartheid zionist israel.

Let the wannabe jews of Nigeria and "holy spirit" blinded fanatics who don't know the difference between the ancient kingdom of israel and the present "jewish state of israel",see what their masters are doing.

Israel is not doing worse than blood tasty muslem countries like iran or syria or somalia and North Sudan.Yes, I wanna be jews, because they are the only race to stand up to human-mu.rdering jihadist.

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Akshow: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
Person wey go steal for cement shop na him know d load wey him wan carry. That is to say, muslim wey go play for Israel, na him sabi the strong head wey carry am go.

4 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by karpentar: 3:56pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why is this topic in the Islam for Muslim's section and not Foreign Affairs?

Anyways I support those Jews...I would hate to see a Muslim score for my club too! angry

Supported. Muslim, won't be in my team in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
Paschal007: Jews and their wahala. They are like Chelsea fans who sang abuses on their manager last weekend for making some tactical changes. I think it's much worse than just walking out. Yet no one read religious or racial meaning into it. undecided
Or like ManU fans who wanted to change the rules of the game because the referee played by the book after Nani's Tiger Paw Shaolin Shadow kick.

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by karpentar: 4:01pm On Mar 12, 2013
Orikinla: They are sick.
Jews are among the worst narrow minded people on earth.
That was why Hitler hated them.

You don't know history. Hitler hated them because they dominated business and were more intelligent. I know you hate to hear this. So, sorry!!!!!

8 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by adezzy01(m): 4:03pm On Mar 12, 2013
Mortiple: What has Chelsea FC got to do with this now? Don't forget that Chelsea have give Nigerian lads and kids more opportunity than most of these other clubs many of you support. Already there are up to six players with Nigerian blood in the Club namely: John Mikel Obi, Victor Moses, Kenneth Omeruo, Chike Kandi and two other boys that go by Yoruba names in their academy.

True talk! We must all beware of children of the bond woman!
. It felt like a pain in d brain,when I see such post.Yes we av frdm of speach but pls speak mor frm da brain .

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by manosteel(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
Those hardline Jewish fans would rather prefer to loose the match than for their "enemies" to help them score the winning goal.
Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Iykeponti(m): 4:05pm On Mar 12, 2013
I don't think any Muslim con3..........allow any Israeli person to walk freely on their street talkless of playing soccer on their ground... but am not in support of d walk off stuff.... THE CASE OF ISRAEL & ARAB WORLD IS 2BE SETTLED IN HEAVEN ,NOT HERE ON EARTH ,IT'S GETTING WORST DAY BY DAY....

5 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by busar(m): 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
chiover: They shd return the 3points since they're sad
I think that is what they supposed to have done.hating would not change the score line ke!

3 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by maclatunji: 4:06pm On Mar 12, 2013
karpentar:

You don't know history. Hitler hated them because they dominated business and were more intelligent. I know you hate to hear this. So, sorry!!!!!
You guys can create a thread to thrash-out the argument and not derail this thread. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by siddiq202(m): 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013
jackbauersballs: Why is this topic in the Islam for Muslim's section and not Foreign Affairs?

which club do you support? I promise to tell you names of Muslims that have scored for your club.

That will add to your headache

2 Likes

Re: A Goal From Israeli Club's Muslim Signing Sparks Walk-out By Fans by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 12, 2013

Of course it is. A very cheesy political move too. So much for pride and dignity.

jackbauersballs: Anyways I support those Jews...I would hate to see a Muslim score for my club too! angry
You're joking right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Qur'an - Allah's Word Or Muhammad's? / Reciting Al­fatiha Behind An Imam In The Prayer / The Benefits Of Bismillah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.