Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 (787 Views)

Nigerian League Best 11 Of All Time. / Mikel, African Footballer Of The Year, 2013?? / Who Deserves World Best Player Btw Messi Nd Ronaldo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by Jerrygotswagg(m): 7:05am On Mar 11, 2013
This Thread just came to my mind, and I want us to tip who will win the premier League best player for 2013....your guess might just be right,
1) Suarez
2)Bale
3)Van persie
4)BA
5)Lampard
Re: WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by showwiggy: 8:14am On Mar 11, 2013
Suares joor

1 Like

Re: WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by Jerrygotswagg(m): 8:45am On Mar 11, 2013
I go for Suarez too
Re: WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by joseph1013: 9:57am On Mar 11, 2013
It's close but I go for Bale. A midfielder scoring that amount of goal is insane. Without him this season, Tottenham would be 8th or 9th on the table. Scored alot of winning goals.
If Tottenham ends the league in 3rd place, FA gotta give it to him. If not, maybe SUAREZ.
Re: WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by chucky234(m): 8:33pm On Mar 11, 2013
joseph1013: It's close but I go for Bale. A midfielder scoring that amount of goal is insane. Without him this season, Tottenham would be 8th or 9th on the table. Scored alot of winning goals.
If Tottenham ends the league in 3rd place, FA gotta give it to him. If not, maybe SUAREZ.
Bale has been deployed to a more central role just behind Defoe which is same role Suarez play in Liverpool just behind Sturridge.
Suarez has more goals,more tackles,more completed dribbles and far more assists than Bale.
Re: WHO You Gonna Tip For Premier League Best Player For This Year 2013 by joseph1013: 11:59pm On Mar 11, 2013
chucky234: Bale has been deployed to a more central role just behind Defoe which is same role Suarez play in Liverpool just behind Sturridge.
Suarez has more goals,more tackles,more completed dribbles and far more assists than Bale.
You've forgotten that Sturridge didnt start the season with Liverpool, and even at that Suarez doesn't play a standard 8, he interplays the top strike with Sturridge. Unlike Bale who plays the supporting and the wings, but still bangs the goals with incredible consistency for a midfielder. The same position Mata plays but has not scored as much.
What's your proof that Suarez has more tackles? Don't even talk of dribbles. Bale is a better dribbler. You thin it's beans they compare him to the great CR7.
That being said, Suarez reputation between the players and media may make him miss out(they are the deciders). Don't be surprised if RVP is given (I'm surprised no one has mentioned him). Without RVP, Man City would be seriously battling with Man Utd for the League crown.

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Players When They Were Still A Kid / Kenya Vs Nigeria / German Soccer Legend Beckenbauer Visited By Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.