Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! (13898 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Three Foods That Are Killing You And Need To Be Removed From Your Diet (2) (3) (4)

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
From now on, we will be removing threads that only link to blogs.

If you have a story, then write it all on here and not just the link to the blog.

Thank you

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by tjskii(f): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Our Oga at d top has spoken grin
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Ibe15(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2013
yessir!
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2013
i no get you??

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am not a male
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by mrofficial2(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2013
Can you also give the reason(s) for this?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by higinsurance: 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
The reason is simple " Spamming " cool

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
please try again and let me know if there is still a problem. thanks
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by agiboma(f): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2013
@CC sending you big (((((hugs))))))) from my little pricess she's turning six months in a few weeks and my 3 year old where still in Canada, i lost your email, message me sometime you know how to get in touch,

take care
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dis thing has started again ooo, I have not posted anything since today and the server is saying dat he is overwhelmed since morning. which kind thing be dis na?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
mega joy, please can you advise on what you are using? phone or desktop thank you
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: mega joy, please can you advise on what you are using? phone or desktop thank you
am using a phone.
is it the 'A' button on your pc/phone misbehaving and substituting A with O, or is it you, intentionally doing so?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
How pls? my keys are working fine

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: How pls? my keys are working fine
u posted mega joy instead of mega jay

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
no vex . . it means that mega joy is on its way grin
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2013
chaircover: no vex . . it means that mega joy is on its way grin
lol....amen ooo.
i am now using my pc and that thing is still happening?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ive reported it to seun . . . .waiting to hear from him
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
chaircover: Ive reported it to seun . . . .waiting to hear from him
ok d Oga at the top

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Capableben(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
mega jay: I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.

SAME HERE
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Vivly(f): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2013

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by 24in7: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
y u come put dis kind info for HEALTH section
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
chaircover: . . .just following orders from my own oga on top wink

How you dey? Longest time kiss
@moderators,saw this thread and feel it should be on front -page.

www.nairaland.com/1569039/new-year-resolution-want-stop
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by jireh250: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2014
Mods please I beg you...kindly place this on front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/1791534/yakub-yusuf-save-life

The young man needs our help...nothing is too small.

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Styrofoam Ban: Lagos State Postpones Enforcement By 3 Weeks