Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,350 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! (13898 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Three Foods That Are Killing You And Need To Be Removed From Your Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2013
From now on, we will be removing threads that only link to blogs.

If you have a story, then write it all on here and not just the link to the blog.

Thank you

10 Likes

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by tjskii(f): 9:45pm On Mar 17, 2013
Our Oga at d top has spoken grin
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 17, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Ibe15(m): 1:01am On Mar 22, 2013
yessir!
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 22, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by ibietela2(m): 8:47am On Mar 24, 2013
i no get you??

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2013
I am not a male
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by mrofficial2(m): 1:51pm On May 01, 2013
Can you also give the reason(s) for this?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by higinsurance: 5:51pm On May 09, 2013
The reason is simple " Spamming " cool

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 10:23am On Sep 09, 2013
I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.
I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 09, 2013
please try again and let me know if there is still a problem. thanks
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by agiboma(f): 4:48am On Sep 11, 2013
@CC sending you big (((((hugs))))))) from my little pricess she's turning six months in a few weeks and my 3 year old where still in Canada, i lost your email, message me sometime you know how to get in touch,

take care
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2013
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2013
Dis thing has started again ooo, I have not posted anything since today and the server is saying dat he is overwhelmed since morning. which kind thing be dis na?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2013
mega joy, please can you advise on what you are using? phone or desktop thank you
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: mega joy, please can you advise on what you are using? phone or desktop thank you
am using a phone.
is it the 'A' button on your pc/phone misbehaving and substituting A with O, or is it you, intentionally doing so?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2013
How pls? my keys are working fine

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 12, 2013
chaircover: How pls? my keys are working fine
u posted mega joy instead of mega jay

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 12, 2013
no vex . . it means that mega joy is on its way grin
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 7:40am On Sep 13, 2013
chaircover: no vex . . it means that mega joy is on its way grin
lol....amen ooo.
i am now using my pc and that thing is still happening?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2013
Ive reported it to seun . . . .waiting to hear from him
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by megajay1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 13, 2013
chaircover: Ive reported it to seun . . . .waiting to hear from him
ok d Oga at the top

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Capableben(m): 9:41am On Sep 30, 2013
mega jay: I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.
undecided
mega jay: I HAVE BEING TRYING TO POST A THREAD HERE SINCE MORNING, ALL I CAN SEE was that server is overwhelmed.

SAME HERE
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Vivly(f): 1:58pm On Oct 04, 2013

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by 24in7: 9:04pm On Dec 25, 2013
y u come put dis kind info for HEALTH section
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2013
chaircover: . . .just following orders from my own oga on top wink

How you dey? Longest time kiss
@moderators,saw this thread and feel it should be on front -page.

www.nairaland.com/1569039/new-year-resolution-want-stop
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by jireh250: 11:19am On Jun 29, 2014
Mods please I beg you...kindly place this on front page:
https://www.nairaland.com/1791534/yakub-yusuf-save-life

The young man needs our help...nothing is too small.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Styrofoam Ban: Lagos State Postpones Enforcement By 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.