Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,084 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:19 AM

Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! (13897 Views)

Rat Removed From A Patient’s Belly In Abia State (graphic Photo) / Massive Fibroid Removed From A Woman In Akwa-Ibom (Graphic Photos) / Three Foods That Are Killing You And Need To Be Removed From Your Diet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
chaircover: From now on, we will be removing threads that only link to blogs.

If you have a story, then write it all on here and not just the link to the blog.

Thank you
how much be mod salary? I want apply
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by serome2032: 12:15am On Aug 04, 2014
learn how to prevent yourself from the deadly disease ebola http://www.gohealthfacts.com/search/label/Ebola%20virus
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by akinlex(m): 11:41am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by akinlex(m): 11:44am On Aug 08, 2014
chaircover: From now on, we will be removing threads that only link to blogs.

If you have a story, then write it all on here and not just the link to the blog.

Thank you
https://www.nairaland.com/1848527/liberian-president-cries-out-nigerians
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by samkolo(m): 8:34pm On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by bridgingloansgu: 11:24am On Sep 03, 2014
I like your forum style. This health is marvellous. Taught me so many things.
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by kennz(f): 1:08pm On Sep 04, 2014
Mod,pls av bin trying to post a topic since morning,it's ain reflecting. Wat can be done pls ??
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by dominique(f): 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2014
kennz: Mod,pls av bin trying to post a topic since morning,it's ain reflecting. Wat can be done pls ??

Are you sure you hit the submit button? Try and go back and repost it.
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 19, 2014
SMH. Even on a thread warning against posting only links people still spam with links. The mods of this section are doing a very bad job with their duty. Beginning to wonder if the report function really works on this site.
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Nov 02, 2014
Are you the newly recruited paid moderator? Oya introduce yourself + all the fringe benefits attached(that is if you are ) !!!
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by DaBullIT(m): 6:07am On Nov 21, 2014
My 1 naira contributions, in order to make it easier , I would suggest that people click the report button immediately they find a post with just links or is there any other way to make admins aware ?
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by nature20: 10:41pm On Nov 28, 2014
@chaircover,my user id is Nature20,my threads were removed,do i have a right to know the reason? it has no blog link included.Thanks
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 29, 2014
nature20:
@chaircover,my user id is Nature20,my threads were removed,do i have a right to know the reason? it has no blog link included.Thanks

I am not a moderator.
Please send a PM to the mods. They will be able to help you
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by NWilich: 7:45am On Dec 06, 2014
You got to be common as well also I mean I'm going to go out there expecting friends this weekend Stan and Travis are competing in their respective classes professional and amateur junior division SkinCentric Anti Aging Face Serum the as a pro Stan has the possibility of walking away with ten thousand dollars in cash and prizes while Travis as an amateur has the glory of the title which getting one step closer the turning professional p the skin there is my biggest fear you've got forty guys in the show but what they do is they lined us up on the side of the stage and they're like the thousand people satin the audience looking at us in our underwear base tree stand there naked in line with 40 guys the worst fears if they never call you out this is not the war since he is a guy cry backstage I'm talking literally crying because the work sixteen weeks and never even got a call I'll has seen it happen the last shows.
http://www.idolizeadvancedeyeserumfacts.com/skincentric-anti-aging-face-serum/

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by excell12go(m): 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2015
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by IamDaniella: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2015
ok. That is Nice. YOU NEED TO READ THIS

WHAT EVERY LADY SHOULD KNOW

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by romzyxy(m): 12:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
chaircover is one the mod 2. getting 2 knw dem all.
Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
romzyxy:
chaircover is one the mod 2. getting 2 knw dem all.

No she is not

Dominique smiley

1 Like

Re: Threads With Only Links To Blogs Will Be Removed!!!!! by romzyxy(m): 9:22pm On Feb 26, 2015
chaircover:

No she is not

Dominique smiley

hmm. don't get u at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which Multivitamin Capsule Do You Recommend? / LASG Commences Construction Of 1,500-Bed Psychiatric Hospital In Epe (Pictures) / Styrofoam Ban: Lagos State Postpones Enforcement By 3 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.