Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To (955 Views)

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped / What Happened To This Woman After Accepting A Drink From An Ex / Yes! I Told Him Openly That I Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by sadlerrr: 11:26am On Mar 11, 2013
An eight-year-old schoolboy has married a 61-year-old woman because the ghost of his dead ancestor told him to. Sanele Masilela tied the knot with Helen Shabangu, who is already married and a mother-of-five.

The boy, from Tshwane, South Africa, said he had been told by his dead ancestors to wed and his family, fearing divine retribution, forked out for a wedding. They paid £500 (125,000 Naira) for the bride and a further £1,000 (250,000 Naira) for the big day, which was organised in just two months.

Dressed in a bow tie and tiny silver suit, little Sanele, the youngest of five children, exchanged rings in front of 100 guests and even puckered up for a kiss. It's already shocked the community but the family has defended the ceremony, saying it was just a ritual and not legally binding.

Images and story at the Link

http://www.eventjara.com/blogs/news-features/item/eight-year-old-boy-marries-61-year-old-woman-after-dead-ancestors-told-him-to-tie-the-knot

Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Sicozone(m): 11:32am On Mar 11, 2013
Love is Magical!!!........btw na trash be dat o,how e wan take enjoy d beauty nd *superbness of a young fresh *toto....lmfao
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Chanchit: 11:38am On Mar 11, 2013
This people would stop at nothing in disgracing Africa, anyway I thank God its not Nigeria.
The ancestors must be crazy..!

1 Like

Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Emusan(m): 11:46am On Mar 11, 2013
Before I open this topic I already knew it didn't happened in Nigeria because all niegria ancestor's are regreting wherever they are now.
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Emoticon: 11:50am On Mar 11, 2013
Madness!
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Urine: 12:45pm On Mar 11, 2013
shocked
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by KINGwax(m): 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2013
the gods must be crazy
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2013
The puny gods are deaf, dumb, stupïd and crazy. . .
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 11, 2013
What is wrong with these people? It's the 21st century. angry

Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by 190theclown: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin

I like this when hes 10 his child would be 2

that is if the woman can still take in grin grin grin grin

nice concerpt hope nigerian girls learn from this grin grin grin grin
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by tpia5: 4:05pm On Mar 11, 2013
Chanchit: This people would stop at nothing in disgracing Africa, anyway I thank God its not Nigeria.
The ancestors must be crazy..!

Emusan: Before I open this topic I already knew it didn't happened in Nigeria because all niegria ancestor's are regreting wherever they are now.

the 20 something year olds marrying 60 to 70 something year old grandmas, will soon appear in the news again.

they're being prepped getting ready.
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by True2myself24(f): 6:56pm On Mar 11, 2013
This is child molestation...smh
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by sadlerrr: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Truse2myself24 Child molestation!!? grin U know u've got a point there.
Re: Eight-year-old Boy Marries 61-year-old Woman After 'dead Ancestors Told Him To by True2myself24(f): 11:22pm On Mar 12, 2013
sadlerrr: @Truse2myself24 Child molestation!!? grin U know u've got a point there.

Now am I lying? It would have been something else if the boy was 18.

(1) (Reply)

She Claims To Be A Virgin, But She Wants Us To Have phone intimacy / Unbelievable! Pastor Weds Couple Over Skype! / How To Make Women Mad For A Piece OF You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.