Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms (2722 Views)

Useful information on how to Unlock SWIFT 4G LTE Pocket Mifi Modem / Best Tablet To Use With Nigerian Telecoms (MTN, Glo)? / Which Telecoms Provide The Cheapest Plan With Unlimited Download In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by tee2faith: 7:14pm On May 06, 2006
Hello guys,
Can any one give me a loadown of the CDMA service of this refashioned ODUATEL or is it ONET now.
I understand they are already in Ibadan, Oshogbo and Akure. is there anyone around there that can urgently help me out?
Seun abeg you fit help me out? do you know of any nairaland forum member around there?

Regards,
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by Bolaji4349(m): 1:42pm On May 13, 2006
hello tope

getting internet access from that place you are from lagos is not possible from multlinks and starcom, only if you have multlinks and starcom phone working in your side there, that's when it's possible.

If you want to use internet go to an hotspot "cyber cafe"

Cos getting internet work in that you area will required a vsat systems and you might not able to afford that for just personal use. only if you want to use it to do business to set-up an hotspot.
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by tee2faith: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2006
Hello guys,
Can any one give me a loadown of the CDMA service of this refashioned ODUATEL or is it ONET now.
I understand they are already in Ibadan, Oshogbo and Akure. is there anyone around there that can urgently help me out?
Seun abeg you fit help me out? do you know of any nairaland forum member around there?

Regards,
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by tee2faith: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2006
or do anyone have an idea of how i can get hooked to the internet from home in Oshogbo,Osun State?
I will appreciate any urgent information.

Regards,
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by tee2faith: 4:44pm On Aug 26, 2006
or do anyone know how i can get hooked on to the internet in oshogbo, osun state?
Please help me out urgently.

Regards,
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by tee2faith: 1:44pm On Aug 28, 2006
Can anybody help me out?
Re: Help I Need Information on onet or oduatel telecoms by buddie(m): 10:51pm On Oct 12, 2006
Which of the PTO exists out there?do ur finding locally there,try see if there are cybercafes offering wireless internet as well,

(1) (Reply)

Product Key For Windows XP Professional SP3 Full Download / Re: Post Your Computer Troubles Here. / How Do I Flash Mtn Fast Link Huawei Modem Browser?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.