Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,145 members, 7,807,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! (5545 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji & Her Brother Pose For Cool ‘snowfie’ / Oprah Winfrey On Not Having Kids - "If I Had Kids, My Kids Would Hate Me" / Stephanie Okereke Vs. Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by darmiee1(m): 11:57am On Mar 11, 2013
Genevieve Nnaji:Photos of Herself she Would Hate to See!

The pics below are some old time shots of
superstar actress Genevieve Nnaji;the make
up, the dress and gosh, what type of pose is
that?huhsmiley

See More Photos: www.splendormag.com/2013/03/genevieve-nnaji-5-photos-of-herself-she.html?m=1

Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by RhemaDavids(f): 2:43pm On Mar 11, 2013
In those days, remember wen i used 2 be lyk dat.......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by otumfour(m): 7:44pm On Mar 11, 2013
we all change, thts life.....I doubt she wud hate to see this

funny shixt tho grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by Sijo01(f): 9:22pm On Mar 11, 2013
The you shall grow.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by modextus(m): 11:04pm On Mar 11, 2013
mtcheew..why would she hate to see this..this was the kinda way people lived as at that time

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 11, 2013
we all change within time......
Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by Nobody: 8:30am On Mar 12, 2013
The first picture was when genevieve was Genevieve not the broom stick of today
Re: Genevieve Nnaji:photos Of Herself She Would Hate To See! by Kimberly001(f): 11:09am On Mar 12, 2013
when mama was a rolling stone.cheesy

(1) (Reply)

JNR Pope And His Family (see Photo) / Shocking Throwback Pictures Of Nigerian Celebrities : Nobody Is Ugly, Just Broke / Big Party--->bishop Felix Adejumo Celebrated Big At COZA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.